Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 118.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Eltharyon: „Using consumable maps found in the open world, players will be able to find significantly more difficult dungeons with significantly boosted rewards “ Well, lets hope this makes into the update, so you gonna have mixture of common and rare “ This consumable item will be a map that goes from not enchanted to enchanted level 3. Using this map will mark a position in a zone where a dungeon of the maps tier might spawn regularly. This position is now reser…

• Zitat von kreeshak: „does that mean alderwood will be able to support 4 groups? elmwood another 4 groups? coombe tor another 4 groups? isn't that a lot of groups for each map? shouldn't those be a rare commodity? “ We want them to be the place-the-go for most small PvE groups that think that normal dungeons are too dangerous. Also for being viable you shouldn't take too long to a new one after finishing the last one. So even though a zone can sustain up to four groups it doesn't mean that this w…

• Zitat von Bogul: „what is a cluster? “ Just like Equartus already mentioned what mean here are open world zones like Alderwood or Astolat.

• Old White is guardian and those have special patrol routes and are thus placed by hand in their very own template. This means their spawnpoint is not referenced in either randomspawnbehaviors nor in resourceprefabmappings. I can already see you making my life harder by showing possible hidden entrance locations in the future.

• Bonus to damage by spells is capped at 150%.

• Zitat von Owlsane: „i think it's about all yours damage boost you can get (food+builds+spells buff etc) but not sure “ This. Before this the sum of all bonuses couldn't exceed 200%. Now it is capped at 300%. But keep in mind that this is only applied to auto attacks.

• Most clusters will be able to sustain about 4 groups of players depending on how fast they clear the dungeons. But of course that only takes into account how fast hidden entrances reappear and not how long it will take each group to find a newly spawned entrance if there are really four groups active. Those numbers are subject to change and we might still change them dependent on how they perform on the test server and later on live.

• Hidden entrances do three things differently: They appear randomly in the open world. They are not shown on the cluster map or mini map. They disappear after a certain time. In all other aspects they behave just like normal dungeon entrances. This means you can't enter while mounted. It doesn't matter if you try to enter by yourself or with a zerg of 100+ players. Right now randomized dungeons you can find behind those entrances contain group mobs (veterans). Those are balanced to be a slight ch…

• We plan to begin working on the solo version for this content as soon as the group version is done.

• Misc NDA

Thorn-Delwyn - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Zumzat: „This paragraph is actually very controversial since equipment in this game gives absolute HP values and not relative. Lets say I have following outfit: chest gives 400 hp, weapon, shoes and hood all give 200 hp each. Currently I have 1000+400+200*3 = 2000 total HP pool. With the changes in question implemented I would have 1200+400+200*3 = 2200 HP - this is not general hp pool increase by 20%. So this really requires a clarification. Maybe SBI mean that these basic 200 HP will…

• lets talk t8 hide monsters

Thorn-Delwyn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Thank you very much for reporting! 1) After looking into the issue we figured out what caused it. It is not working as intended and we will address this issue as soon as possible. 2) According to our logs the amount of enchanted hide gathered hasn't change much. 3) Along with the fix to problem 1) we want to change the decay time for T7 and T8 hide mobs from one hour to 24 hour. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. Best regards, Thorn

• IMP/Bat damage

Thorn-Delwyn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hey guys, These changes have been intended. All imps (Morgana & Hellgate) had the damage dealt by their explosion on death increased and the radius of the explosion decreased. Additionally Veteran Morgana Imps (only open world) had their base-damage numbers multiplied by about 4 and their health is now a 10th of what it was before. Due to the increased damage you should deal with these nasty fellows and because of their lower health you should be able to do so swiftly.

• You can get a list of all emotes available to you by typing /emotes in chat.

• Any crowd control effect type is subject to diminishing returns if used against a mob repetitively. Effect types can be something like slow, stun or silence. Every effect type is handled separately. In most cases the diminished effect affects the duration of the crowd control effect. Diminishing returns are independent from tiers or item power.

• Just to put this information out there: Random Dungeons are supposed to be multilevel dungeons with the same limit to players entering them as normal clusters. Even though they are instanced they behave very much the same as normal dungeons do for the time they exists. This means a group in a random dungeon isn't safe from dungeon divers. They also can't stay in a dungeon indefinitely but rather they have to travel the open world to find a new dungeon after finishing one. Looking for a new rando…

• Zitat von Nvs1980: „Has anyone even confirmed that the fame amount in HCEs was actually nerfed? Despite my ardent support of HCEs, I don't actually do them. “ There has been no nerf to fame gained in Hardcore Expeditions. There has been a buff to red/black zone fame gained only. Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Stravanov: „No.Pre-merlyn, dungeons were in use 70% of the time. You're simply wrong. “ If fully utilized = 100% of dungeons being used, then 70% is underutilized.... From my personal e…

• That's a no. You can still craft in batches smaller than 40 including a singular item. What this change does is that you don't lose fame when crafting a big batch of items. Those big batches are now split-up by the system in smaller batches of 40 and reward fame at each of these steps. But be careful. This might still be an issue if you decide to craft high value items. For example crafting 40+ .3 relics you might still easily top the max amount of fame that can be earned in one event. Best rega…

• Thetford boss damages Thetford players

Thorn-Delwyn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thanks a lot for the report. Checked the setup and found the error. Will fix it asap.

• Merlyn is Live!

Thorn-Delwyn - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Saya: „@PrintsKaspian the base resource return for personal islands was changed to 0% 37% when I checked the test server yesterday... was this reversed at the last minute? “ I am not sure what you mean. For non-bonus crafting/refining on island it should be 0% (37% with focus crafting) on live.

• After discussing internally we decided to move the balancing pivot for focus from crafting without any other bonuses to crafting with a home territory bonus (25%). This means that crafting (not refining) with focus at a building in a home territory of the outlands should be more or less identical to how it is on live. * Location * Lancelot * Merlyn * BZ Territory * * * Crafting * 20% / 48% * 25% / 48% * Refining * 20% / 48% * 20% / 46% * Royal Continent * * * Base: City + Caerleon * 15% / 45% * …