Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

• Softcaps for CDR?

Gabumon - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from MobileThor: “Quote from Gabumon: “With 3 CDR pieces + 8.3 mistcaller + 7.3 food you reach about 42-45%. Throw an eagle Q in and you are just in 50% range ” thank you - so there is no softcap or is that included in those 42%? ” I believe there is no softcap

• Softcaps for CDR?

With 3 CDR pieces + 8.3 mistcaller + 7.3 food you reach about 42-45%. Throw an eagle Q in and you are just in 50% range

• Well Guardian helmet "nerf" is kinda a buff on most situations where you're not a 4k beefy boy. With a T8 helm and 360 specs im getting healed by 357 on a 2600 health build. That's absolutely a buff.

• Is so hood to hear people is loving this game. All what you say is what captivates me too! Is so simple but yet so complex. The first time I saw 40 guys riding armored horses out of bridgewatch I was so amused! Is a very good game, and when you understand the cycle of economy, of death, you can enjoy it so much! Welcome!

• A strong HCE team doing 3 lvl 15 maps per hour can get around 4-6 mil per hour if they dont die at all. On the other hand, the top infamy guys, assuming they get 4 sucessful invades per hour, against T8 gear guys (not taking into account any 8.3 or very expensive item like chillhowl) can earn about 600-800k per kill (plus the dungeon loot, according to my friends, from 200 to 800k, so a middlepoint of 500k is good estimate) nets around 5-6 mil per hour with chances of netting an expensive kill t…

• Quote from xxBLACKxx: “These two replies are very conflicting. Join a guild, don't play for a guild, lol.. Thanks though, I will read between the lines and maybe combine replies. ” What the second guy meant I think is "Be in a guild but don't play to please the guild but to have fun yourself"

• Quote from CDEEKS: “Quote from Noonie: “I'm very confused by this, is there a specific reason why this is the case? Doesn't really make sense to me, both are predictable. ” Bec a lot of carebear crybabies cried it was too powerfull in CD ” Eh? Ligh Xbow never has been reflectable, and Snipe Crossbow always has been. Is more about the "delayed damage" unreflectability that weapons tend to share. If something will "hit" after some time up, normally you can't reflect it.

• Healing staffs

Gabumon - - General Questions & Discussions

For dungeons Divine Staff is quite useful and easy to use, but it bring very little PvP advantage and should be discouraged in favour of something you can give use in later gameplay or pvp experience. Those may be Wild Staff wich is nature, or onehanded Holy Staff. Both give you enough healing power to keep up with the team and PvP prowess to fight.

• Quote from Nesnes: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Nesnes: “the new Nature Staff (Ironroot Staff) claims to have a 0s cooldown for the E, it actually has 20s cooldown though forum.albiononline.com/index.p…701fd9aaf6ed6affb6af09845 ” Its because you have to cast it twice, but yeah, is missleading. ” then I think it should say so in the Item discription anyways,like "after first cast you have xamount of time to 'link' two players, after second cast there is a 20 seconds cooldown" ” Absolutely agr…

• Quote from Nesnes: “the new Nature Staff (Ironroot Staff) claims to have a 0s cooldown for the E, it actually has 20s cooldown though forum.albiononline.com/index.p…701fd9aaf6ed6affb6af09845 ” Its because you have to cast it twice, but yeah, is missleading.

• Armour of Valor E can be purged

Gabumon - - Bugs

I was doing Corrupted dungeon and my Armor E was purged by Mage Robe, leaving the recipent unscratched/unsilenced after it and me channelling something that was doing nothing.

• cant heal party members

Quote from Reviie: “i keep falling into the problem that when i group up with random players. sometimes it just wont let me heal them after awhile, saying they are a hostile player, even though we are both in a group together and i could heal them at the start is there something im doing wrong or a way i can tell if someone if hostile?? ” Maybe they are "pk" or factioned. If they have a Cross sword simbol next to their names, they are pk-flag. If they have a coloured icon, they are city faction …

• Nerf crossbows.

Gabumon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Autoshot is over the board by all the means XD

• Depending on your investment horizon you can do many things For "quick gain", you could transport faction hearts. For "middle term gain" you could build an/many islands and get some workers and supply books to them. For "long term gain" you could hoard some skins/rare items and sell them at a later time. In general, you have to assess risk vs reward, time frame and how many times the investment will pay itself. Some investments will run again and again forever without much of additional investme…

• Quote from BraBot: “i prefer to have more options of getting same things like avalonian roads gives but no more development and leveling again. ” As they leave it you have exactly the same ip. So you don't really need to do anything. Just stay there, nothing bad will happen, I promise

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

Gabumon - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from BraBot: “im not whining for numbers,if i had armors maxed with the 1 node design,if that armors were in game yet and now split to 5 nodes,i want to have them maxed,now you have to work again on something you had,only because of change in nodes design. ” Would you feel better if they just increased the level cap to 120?

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

Gabumon - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from BraBot: “it is not free fame,if they by design have 5 armors in 1 node,why at splitting should level something u have at max? And advantage is the same as current,if u are maxed,there will be always differences with new players ” It is free fame, that's why its getting lowered. You get extra ip if you max all branches to 100 again. Even with the new solution of getting branches to 88 you're getting a lot of free fame. So please, stop whining because your number is smaller and understa…

• Quote from BraBot: “If Avalonian armors as well as royal armors were yet in the game,they should be kept at 100, because you had at that level,it is not fair to level again something i have yet leveled,only because of split 1 node into 5 ” so you get free fame and even more advantage over new players?

• Quote from Gacox: “Do you want to tell me that you are going to carry a millionaire weapon that only reduces its healing for a very few seconds? You are a genius, maybe you should know the carriorcaller, it lasts longer, casts faster and is cheaper. ” Fast casted hyper long range and enormous AoE ability? Is not for the healing reduction, is for all the traits. And "Millionare" is just like the first two weeks until price gets regular.