Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 279.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• W path for Hammers

Khladraven - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von owensssss: „40% is no joke. as a Ghammer player since 2015 I don’t see a need for any of the changes suggested Zitat von Jagere: „In reference to uniqueness, how does everyone feel if slowing charge leaves a path like druid shoes? “ copy Druid shoes? Thats uniqueness? “ I agree, have a friend that runs greathammer for OW pvp. In guardian or soldier dude slams with it. Doesn't even use heavy cleave unless it is a group fight, slowing charge is so strong already.

• I will reiterate my standpoint: - Removing the in game mechanic for Alliances does not remove the possibility of their existence in game. - Restricting Alliance sizes feels like limitations on the sandbox. - Inversely removing Alliances creates more of a sandbox feel, putting natural and dynamic restrictions on Alliances by leaving it to the players to maintain the alliance, instead of giving them simple purple tags. This leaves more room for backstabbing, betrayal, subterfuge and spying, and al…

• Zitat von Gank: „New cursed sickle is going to spread stacks insanely well in group pvp. “ This in combination with Axes heal debuff is going to create some nasty persistent pressure. Kind of hoping that creates more demand for something like the 1H nature.

• Zitat von letwolf: „Zitat von Khladraven: „I would remind you that with stand time removal from casters, they got crazy and 5v5 meta shifted quickly to double backline. “ please remind when was standtime removal?.. there was only once, for Druid healer, standtime on Q was made 0 and druid begin to heal on run.All others, for example xbows suffer from dire standtime on Q, cursed too, bows have smaller standtime but still, and with movespeed buff meta will shift for 4-melees (5th is healer) “ Stan…

• Zitat von letwolf: „OMG JUST read last NDA's, they BUFFING overpowered Dagger Pair again! Zitat: „Daggers: - Sunder Armor (all Daggers) - Hit Delay: 0.2s -> 0.1s - Standtime: 0.4s -> 0.2s - Slit Throat (Dagger Pair) - Damage: 430.74 -> 443.05 “ And still no love for Cursed! That just laughable “ Bro, its balancing with the new changes, try to have some damned foresight here... With new mobility stand time on dagger Q's requiring stacks was too much. Think about it, swords Q's increase speed, Spe…

• Zitat von letwolf: „Zitat von Khladraven: „Zitat von Dip: „1 shot builds like the deathgivers with royal helmet or the galatines/brimstone in zvz with royal helmet where if you don't have the right items you literally cant do anything against it and your death is inevitable. “ Im hoping with hellion and royal changes this dies tbh haha “ are there hellion changes planned? I see only 10%>8% nerf on royal hood in patchnotes “ Shoes: - Vengeful Sprint (Hellion Boots) - Damage Increase per stack: 5%…

• Zitat von Dip: „ 1 shot builds like the deathgivers with royal helmet or the galatines/brimstone in zvz with royal helmet where if you don't have the right items you literally cant do anything against it and your death is inevitable. “ Im hoping with hellion and royal changes this dies tbh haha

• Zitat von Dip: „Zitat von Khladraven: „I've said it before, the problem with frazzle isnt the reduction (although new tweak is nice), it is the cd. As @Valkie states, with omelette on the enemy tank may as well not be considered a tank anymore, and leather mdps can be melted as easy as cloth. “ Sunder Shot on the crossbow line yields similar results in terms of damage bonus on a target with less cooldown and less cast time. I don't believe that frazzle is really a problem. Of course frazzle is b…

• Dashing away from roots.

Khladraven - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yeah it has been off an on for a while now, but recently it seems it is a consistent problem. As you said also stuns like Giant AOE stomp, or Heron spear E can catch you long after you have dashed out of the way.

• Chest bug in CV and Astolat

Khladraven - - Bugs

Beitrag

Not to mention that often the loot and silver drops on the player that destroyed the chest, sometimes meaning it drops outside the walls and they don't even need to go in. I'd be happy if the chests locations were changed with mob's preventing destroying it from range. If you want chests of the value you should really have to commit/compete with other players.

• Dashing away from roots.

Khladraven - - Bugs

Beitrag

Not sure if this is just a ping issue, but it has been happening every single time now. 1. Target shows cast animation for skills like ray of light or snare charge. 2. Dash away in more than enough time. 3. Root ability hits the empty space where I was. 4. Warp back to that location, get rooted, and have dash put on cd. It's incredibly frustrating as it means the safest play now is to eat the root, and try dash afterwards :c

• Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von Khladraven: „Well most patches it has always been Holy or Nature used in 5v5. In this patch however I see a good mix of nature and holy in Hellgates, scrims, with holy being more prominent in GvG/Crystals it seems. “ yes, actually I still see only holy in gvg/Crystal... fallen staff is too strong. “ I think time freeze arcane, is a big nerf to fallen. Will be very easy to completely deny reset with that staff after patch, seen as it can no longer be cleansed.

• Zitat von Mandala: „@Khladraven my main argument about dash before its changed was about it not having any mana cost. Mana usage should be something any player doing PvP must take into the equation, and possibly being another factor to separate good and "not so good" players. The manaless W allowed people to cast it more willingly without taking that into consideration, and I didn't like that. “ I am fine with the mana cost, and agree it goes into the balancing of monitoring energy use effective…

• Well most patches it has always been Holy or Nature used in 5v5. In this patch however I see a good mix of nature and holy in Hellgates, scrims, with holy being more prominent in GvG/Crystals it seems.

• I think the problem here is with the perception of the healing. Holy is a restorative healing class, focusing on healing damage done. Nature is more a damage negation / preventative healer. With hots on your allies and skills like resistance of nature boasting a large healing and resistance increase with a low cd the nature line is more about keeping your guys at higher health. The E being the main restorative component to heal up damage done. Most builds using things like the graveguard helmet …

• Royal Armor

Khladraven - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

I've seen and played with some interesting use of this, with royal armor and specter hood on tank, with the old energy drain arcane. Was nice for hellgates/arenas to drain the energy of your opponents whilst sustaining through a fight, then cleaning up the team once you've sapped all their energy and ability to do damage. Completely countered by royal hoods, scholar cowls or lymhurst capes now though. Agree that the skill feels quite underwhelming in the current version.

• Zitat von Valkie: „Im sick and tired of unskilled players who only relied only to 0 energy cost Low CD Dash to Engage every single player in the game and be able to escape with impunity... Basically you initiated every fight and if you could kill the guy ( often when he was on mobs ) you killed him , owise you dashed out and would not give a fight You have been babysitted for far too long , now that finally the game is starting to get some balance you start crying Deal with it “ Literally talkin…

• In terms of Dagger W balance, I can't understand what you mean in terms of "That W clearly wasn't balanced in previous iteration" Let's look at some comparable spells for mobility in terms of distanced covered, or by nature of the spell: - Slowing charge - Hammers - AOE slow along target path (Slow + Dash) - Frost Nova - Frost staffs - Instant blink with AOE freeze on departure point (Interrupt + Disable + Blink) - Frost Shot - Bows - Jump back slowing all targets on target departure point (Slow…

• I would remind you that with stand time removal from casters, they got crazy and 5v5 meta shifted quickly to double backline.

• Zitat von Valkie: „Fact remains that Daggers remain the games favourite weapon by far and cant blame anyone for using them as you can basically engage in any fight you want and if you are losing disengage with impunity... Facts speak... Past month top 10 fame kill value per weapon 1) DAGGERS : 237,5 mil fame ( almost double than next contender ) 2) Holy : 142,82 mil fame 3) Spear : !40,73 mil fame 4)Qstaff : 137,32 mil fame 5)Nature : 136,59 mil fame 6)Axes : 134,56 mil fame ( and the ones that …