Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 149.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bursztynowy Kartel

KickinMACHINE - - Gildie

Beitrag

O co chodzi, bo nie widzę? Za co bany?

• Zitat von Skitted: „I don't understand 20% would still be just 200 HP more and not 400 - so were are those 400 comming from when wearing gear like Rob showed ... “ Dude 120% of 1000 is 1200. 120% of 2,5k hp will be 3k, which part u dont understand?

• Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „I have 3270HP on test server, but on the main game with the same gear I have 2809(a little higher spec on main game) as you can see below, so close to a 400HP difference compared to the 200HP mentioned in the notes? Am I missing something here? “ @Robinhoodrs Mentioned 200hp was a basic hp upgrade (when u're naked) so it will be 1000->1200. General HP pool was meant to be 20% higher

• youtube.com/watch?v=Ak1nekC3owU&t=2s Reviving Video and Media forum.

• Ehh, where do u live.. So whats the point of randomly chosen person from party being MVP? Is that any better?

• Current battleboard choose MVP players by amount of gained fame. This provides situations, where: 1. Your party has 20 people, one of them gains 15 kills of 20 and still there might be a healer from this party, or as I noticed totally random person, to gain mvp title. Fame is divided equally per party members.. 2. People started abusing this by playing without parties, or for example 3rd side of the fight (few gankers) gaining highest kill fame by killing 1-2 high geared people. My suggestion is…

• Misc NDA

KickinMACHINE - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

@Retroman Have you considered increasing AoE escalation buff with the HP changes? In order to keep ability of smaller groups beating bigger ones.

• Misc NDA

KickinMACHINE - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Movement speed increase = the best change ever. Im scared tho, that it will give an advantage to USA players with lower ping. Also slower skills, like 2nd crossbows' Q should be slightly faster then, otherwise, its gonna be much harder to hit people with.

• Hello, none have read my post? Just toggle it with any key and it would be fine. SHIFT was perfect in those moba games.

• In Bloodline Champions, maybe in Battlerite too, im not sure, there was a skill description without maths, only text and by holding SHIFT, appeared description with exact maths. I'd like to see more maths in the description, indeed. As Glokz mentioned, phrases like "close proximity" or " around you" should be changed asap.

• Zitat von tabooshka: „If you were an alpha player you wpuld know game changed drastically “ Ye, unfortunately not the way, that most of us, hardcore players would like to. But i've already adapted to forums dominated by casual players. U made this game so boring these days.

• Im alpha player, nothing was new for me. Every wipe was just funny, cause i enjoyed low-tier fights and gatherers' rat race. I have almost 100kk pve fame, and i wouldnt give a **** if there would be a wipe. Atlantis was a super good idea, but devs abandoned it i think..

• Early release days, until people unlocked T7 were the funniest tbh. Wish I could participate once again. Voting for a wipe ( or Atlantis concept ).

• Bursztynowy Kartel

KickinMACHINE - - Gildie

Beitrag

To czekamy na Scoie jeszcze? Przyda się paru kolejnych ogarniaczy na ZvZ!

• Q without standtime would've been too OP. Just imagine how easy it would be to kite with this, u'd be like a curse now, super high mobility and even bigger range with explosions. Dont forget its aoe yet.

• U dont realize how big is the zoning potential of this skill, even if they will avoid this and their frontline pop it, it takes so much time, but still, if they decide to fight not stepping into it, with their rdps engaged into fight, there is always a possibility for ur frontline to detonate it. There isnt in the game any other such high-pressure skill with 20 seconds cd. U didnt use it, or dont know how to, so thats why u say so, I understand. And yeah, since last patch, new casting speed cape…

• Yo, you pro probably didnt ever ZvZ, go and try it. U'll avoid 20 enemies' aoes on ur lagged and frozen screen, being knocked up or stunned, good luck. Weeping in GvG? Go check Syndic's team playing with this, Moguichy's or even I'd take it, took random 4 people from crafting stations and will win vs you. Prolly there is no other way to explain things to people like you.

• SANDBOX game with everything that actually matters instanced ( HCE's, GvG's, scrims, etc.) Just wake up dude and leave Caerleon instead of playing scrabble on forums, so u will notice something maybe.

• What am I reading, Jesus. First of all, crossbows branch is one of the best balanced in this game, they're used in most gvgs (still) - 1h crossbow, heavy crossbow and weeping are viable. They're used in ZvZ's, weeping is super strong, siegebow is top tier ZvZ weapon. Secondly, ur math suck. U just compared 2 bow's skills to single weeping's skill. In ZvZ's enemies in 90% cases wont avoid mines in the middle of fight and in GvG's, well placed mine can either do very high dmg as u can detonate it …

• ^ THIS. I'd add yet that it could solve the reset day's fights( between SAVE, POE, SQUAD) problems, where every zerg has around 250 people and zone caps preventing (equal) fights.