Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Piddle: „How much total silver is there in the game currently? “ thousands

• @MrManslayerX don’t listen to these chumps .... do it allllllll! Every crop. Every herb. Join the cult....

• Considering Jumping Into Albion

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Jump! Once you’re in the waters lovely.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von fip: „Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von fip: „solo pvp “ Technically thats an oxymoron. “ the swan song of a lost argument. “ My reply wasn’t even part of the argument. I was merely pointing out a technicality in your statement. Stop being a prick.

• Zitat von Aztore: „I played during the beta for a while and thought about coming back and trying it again. I had originally bought the veteran pack, but have since moved from Texas to Arkansas and no longer have access to my old email address. So I guess I am pretty much screwed and cant get into the game now because it is asking me for a verification code that it sends to my old email address. I mean this is pretty bad because I have never seen any other game that doesnt allow you to change you…

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Beitrag

Zitat von fip: „solo pvp “ Technically thats an oxymoron.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Beitrag

Zitat von fip: „1000's of videos - across dozens of mmos. for fucks sake. “ Stop being disingenuous. There are more than plenty Albion solo PvP vids out there helping make up those thousands.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Beitrag

Zitat von fip: „Did you read what I said? “ Yes. "Solo popularity; thousands of videos; widely engaged; blah blah blah". And your right. And there is a plethora of Albion solo PvP video's out there to support your view. But the fact that they exist shows that solo PvP is available and happening. In the openworld however theres still a chance you'll bump into others. You want the 1v1 completely on your terms with the safety net of being in an instance. Breaking news: In an openworld PvP game you …

• I do 15 fields, 8 of each of the crops and 7 of each of the herbs. Probably because im a bit OCD and want all of them to 100! Im sure its not the most efficient way but it makes me a decent income and every month I have 2 full stacks of each crop and herb to sell. And a shed load of worms.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Beitrag

Zitat von fip: „Meanwhile we have actual evidence to support solo popularity in the thousands of SOLO EPIC MONTAGE videos spread across dozens of mmos. Solo pvp is both widely engaged in and upheld as a glory activity. “ In a good place then and no update needed. I have nothing whatsoever against people playing solo. My issue is dev time wasted on yet further instancing in an openworld game to provide 1v1, which is what this thread started out promoting.

• Zitat von wolfo70: „can you explain the island filtering thing? “ Its when you move to/from guild and personal islands. The drop down list can be really long and there is no way to either filter it, or mark favourites, or remove and islands that you dont want access to. Its been on their backlog for an age.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Beitrag

Zitat von Tabor: „It does not seem much to ask to at least have a TINY piece of the game where the solo player can look for desired PvP content knowing he is not going to get gang banged by bored players riding around together looking for easy kills. “ You have duelling. I’d rather they not introduce yet more instanced combat (which you’d pretty much have to do to ensure a 1v1 situation). They should be removing instances not creating more. This is meant to be an openworld game.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Beitrag

Zitat von Tabor: „Midgard it is painfully obvious that solo play HAS been at the bottom of the list the whole time. “ Good. It’s encoraging to know that the devs are devoting their limited resources to the more important parts of the game.

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Beitrag

Zitat von Calesvol: „Zitat von Midgard: „And i couldnt agree with this less. This is an MMO, with the emphasis on Massively Multiplayer. “ If your argument is that there should be no content explicitly for a solo player because this is a massively multiplayer game, then by your own logic, we should remove GvG and HG from the game. Neither of these are contents are "massively multiplayer". “ That wasn’t my argument at all. I was stating that solo play should be bottom of the list for development …

• 1v1 dungeons or HG

Beitrag

Zitat von Tabor: „I cannot agree with this more. “ And i couldnt agree with this less. This is an MMO, with the emphasis on Massively Multiplayer. The Devs have limited resources and their focus should firmly be on adding to and improving the small, medium and large scale player interaction experience, not on spending precious development time on the small playerbase with no friends. If this is improved to a point where most players are happy with it, or the team gets some additional resource, t…

• Zitat von KatherineKore: „Nah man, this dude keeps dippin', Imma find him though, still online. “ yeah but when you’re online you aren’t playing Albion ... only trying to arrange a date for our date

• Zitat von H4n1baL: „If so, then this is on our backlog already - Lino “ I hope the island filtering update is waaaay ahead of it!!!

• And will it cause any performance issues with Albion?

• Russian Guild Symbols

Midgard - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Stormlord: „*turns up to dinner and Kathy is a 8ft Russian man and becomes his "little buddy"* classic switcheroo for you middy “ ‘Catfished’ Again.

• It’s up to you. The game is free to play after purchase. You can however buy premium if you wish to do so, but it’s not mandatory, it just offers some advantages. You can pay for premium either by monthly subscription, by buying gold to convert to premium or by in game silver.