Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Massive Giveaway

Draus - - Trade

Beitrag

IGN - Drayus Anime - Code Geass

• Crash Report Thread

Draus - - Bugs

Beitrag

Crashed in Caerleon. Main city area. wasnt doing anything. Windows 10 64 bit OS

• Are you guys with Telstra by chance? Im with Internode myself and am sitting at 275 (which is really shit to be honest, but thats another matter) A mate of mine is with Telstra and recently jumped up to above 350 due to something on Telstra's end. So id suggest you follow up with your ISP.

• Different language channels

Draus - - Rants

Beitrag

xenophobia noun dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

• Zitat von Griim: „Heres my take on this subject. Went to my normal farming spot in red zone to farm chests. In about 16min literally got 4k(low from 8k yesterday due to change) each chest and a 6.2 helm dropped. sold helm for 160k. I would say just made more off of this "so far" anyway than I did the other days. Now I will say it added that extra layer of risk that I like, to be able to haul my goods back safely. Whether you take this as good or bad is on you i guess. “ You're factoring in RNG h…

• It's just frustrating knowing that many black zone guilds have taken advantage of this for a month and now suddenly they change it.. The rich got richer.. And now the plebs have less. Perhaps a longer respawn timer wouldve been the better choice. Also keep in mind that just because you got good loot of a single chest doesn't mean everyone will. Did around 10 myself and the best I got was a flat t4

• Bump. Seriously, remove it or allow us to turn it off. In a city, hearing this constantly is driving me crazy!!!

• no worries. Thanks for the reply. Def some food for thought!

• Hi All, Looking for those who have tried multiple builds, does anyone have any recommended builds and/or items for someone with a high ping (250+). Ive been using 2h great hammer, but im concerned about its effectiveness with a high ping. I was thinking perhaps swapping to a warbow for all the AA's and aoe spells? Cheers.

• House

Draus - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

thanks guys

• House

Draus - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Just a few questions regarding houses: 1. If my guilds island is in one city and my personal island is in another, can i transport between the two? 2. Is it possible to purchase multiple islands? 3. Is it possible to move my personal island to another location? thanks!

• Dear Devs, Please nerf Rock, it is OP. Paper is fine however. Sincerely, Scissors

• Not sure if this has been suggested before but the amount of effort required to clear the 5 man T4 dungeon is too great. My guild and I attempt this dungeon tonight and whilst we had no problem with the difficult, getting 100-200 fame for some mobs was very disappointing. It is far easier to just run around in the open world killing standard T4 mobs and you'll end up with more fame in doing so. Furthermore, not sure if this is a part of the dungeon re-work but an easier way to leave a dungeon is…

• T4.2 (claymore) not being unlocked by 5.1

Draus - - Bugs

Beitrag

1. Summary line (Short, sweet, summation of the problem) - Whilst using a 5.1 Master Broadsword, and killing t4 mobs, no progress is made on the 4.2 Claymore Weapon unlock 2. The Actual Result (A description of what happened; the problem. Be as detailed as possiblek, please.) - No progress/fame is gained in the claymore fighter tree 3. The Expected Result (What you thought should happen instead of the problem) - Fame gained for T4 monsters should count towards the unlock of Claymore Fighter whi…

• 1) Tab Target-ting. Pretty standard. Would like to be able to select/highlight players/mobs without having to auto attack them... 2) Improve UI "flow". Such things as repair all, click salvage like diablo 3, etc just to make mundane things a bit easier 3) A second weapon slot, so you can switch between say range/melee without having to equip them manually. Perhaps leave the cooldowns in but again, this would just make things less of a hassle.

• PvP with Australian ping?

Draus - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Klotark: „Hi all, Just thought I'd share my experience with everything so far... I went ahead and bought the legendary founders pack because I absolutely love the premise of this game and found the latency to be fairly tolerable for at least the early stages of the game, (up to T4). However, wanting to progress past T4 really requires you to start grouping up for dungeons, or at least gathering resources in yellow / red areas which, as you would know, doing alone is risky. That lead me…

• Gold spammers need to go

Draus - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

yeah its frustrating. Cant even see chat half the time cause of spammers :\ Why is there even gold selling going on in a closed beta..... its going to get wiped..

• Zitat von Slaw: „Zitat von Pain: „The whole point of Alpha/Beta TESTS is to test the game while having fun. Some times people seem to miss that part wink.png I was wondering: Are you guys part of a guild or are you playing solo? I get that time is limited for a lot of people (including myself) so I would like to know if that's the only reason you feel there's no point in playing anymore." “ And just the same you can't click a tree, a stone, an ore deposit, or a cotton bush once.. you have to cli…