Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 68.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Music TeleThreads ®

Buktor - - Small Talk

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=zr4fBgbFk8c

• Reputation System Changes

Buktor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

awaiting for this or at least some of this changes... Right now the system sucks, you get too easy into -1250 +++ rep and it cost HOURS if not a day or two.. to be able to get into the city..

• Music TeleThreads ®

Buktor - - Small Talk

Beitrag

@PRIMITIVO youtube.com/watch?v=qtWTM2AlKBo&feature=youtu.be&t=5m37s

• Hello! I would like to know if the next big patch will come in 1 month (after aurelius - brutus..) and if this one will finally add more End-content to the game. The lack of blackzones and end-content in game is a fact and seems like each new big patch comes up with 2 months delay in comparison with the server progress.

• Music TeleThreads ®

Buktor - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Thanks@'PRIMITIVO' ! By now I only can share the Album released with Headache Full Album Playlist on youtube Headache - Bendita Tormenta youtube.com/watch?list=PLquJ0T…_continue=1&v=hsTKoYxFZ4A With the other band will be released in 3 weeks, Our single "Huracán" will be followed with a Videoclip.

• @Zorn "Example 2: If you use 1 character to scout in PvP zones while the other character is part of a battle group, that is not okay and would result in your accounts getting banned." Does that mean that if we report Scouts in blackzones ( /report 'nickname' 'picture-url' ) will be worth it and taking care of? Thank you so much!

• where is the big deal on that? the higher valuable items a character carry, the more fame it gives after killing it.

• First of all i would like to thanks everyone for helping with different ideas on this issue. Hopefully, Sandbox will take care about it instead of looking away. Nowadays some people dont even try to think in a proper name on the creation of a new character with Scout porpouses. I mean, we are all sure that "scout03" comes from an Old Albion dinasty of brave warriors who fight Morgana's Elite mobs to keep our homeland safe. Oh wait...

• Zitat von Barba: „Or we could find something simpler... A ticket system where a GM can see the person using naked scout and ban the account... “ The first weeks i started to report all the naked scouts i found... but since is not a banneable reason, gg wp.

• besides that i like your idea @Snowman, the distance to agroo a mob is based on the mob, not on the character i think. So i dont know how hard it could be to implement something like that. Moving the scout every few minutes will also avoid that so I dont think it would work as good as it seems :3

• Music TeleThreads ®

Buktor - - Small Talk

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=AInwQRyn76I

• Website now available in Spanish

Buktor - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Gwandir: „There are alot of people who decide not to go to school. Should they old be punished for their choice? I was 2 kool for skewl and now I would like to paly albion in my mother language “ I know, sorry about it that wasn't my point :3 hopefully sooner or later they'll add some other languages too

Beitrag

Zitat von Gwandir: „any chance we will see it in any nordic languages? Swedish/Danish/Norwegish ? “ Just be thankful that in your country there's a better education system where the people actually learn English in a correct way -.-

Beitrag

Gracias aunque parezca una tontería, esto ayuda mucho a que otros españoles se aventuren a jugar Albion Online. Saludos!

• Zitat von Audin: „Lols.. naked scouts. What about T1 scouts ? or T2 scouts ? T3? Ban them all?? Scouting = Ban? lols “ Is not about being naked or not. Is the fact that they are "bots" to say it in someway. That scout" is running by other player that is actually playing in a different character. you can find 24/7 naked scouts in front of the blue dungeons on blackzones.

• Zitat von assasin172: „Zitat von Buktor: „thanks for reply at least. So in resume there's not gonna be any change, maybe in some months that "planning" will appear as a real thing in-game and nothing will be done about the naked scouts in a short or medium term. All the best, Burnor. “ It seems like it so mean time when you see naked scout just run .. problem solved. But rly there should be some mechanism to get rid of them .. mabye afk disconect, instace kick or something like that but yeah atm…

• thanks for reply at least. So in resume there's not gonna be any change, maybe in some months that "planning" will appear as a real thing in-game and nothing will be done about the naked scouts in a short or medium term. All the best, Burnor.

• The Albion Gazette Issue #2

Beitrag

i said it in the discordapp and i will say it again: honestly, that gazette lost all my respect. Not being neutral and just showing one point of view. gg wp @Luci i enjoy your writting but next time if you want to write about Banished have a minimal decency to talk at least with someone from that guild. Thanks

• Quick January Update

Buktor - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Bercilak: „Just some quick thoughts: - Some people have been complaining about the current testserver patch, that it is not "enough". - These are the patch notes for it: Test Patch Notes - Version 1.0.268 - REV x / 07.01.2016 - Please note this Patch is just a quick one we made after the whole team is back from Christmas vacation to tackle the most important issues. - It will be put on the servers on Wednesday (13th January) - A bigger named Update will arrive on the live servers by th…

• Zitat von PRIMITIVO: „Zitat von Dagother: „So again there's no perfect solution... but since the black zones are meant for higher tiers players as an 'end game' so maybe there should be a fame restriction and/or some quests-chain to unlock access to black zones so only experienced players with enough fame could enter them. “ +1 to this idea “ Exactly. The game is far from perfection, we all know that, but the fact that a blackzone are meant tp be "high risk = high reward" turns out into 0 risk &…