Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 203.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The problem is that using alts you dodge the GvG lockdown. This mean if you have 5 people that are able to win gvgs then you can take over continents. ZvZ doesn't matter, Gatherers and crafter doesn't matter. This is the albion plague. I wonder how this game will look like if GvG lock was working, How much would PoE control territory wise if Cargera's team was locked only to 2-3 GvGs per day ? Or MG ? Right now game and economy is in such a bad spot, Blue Army trying to force Cargera to be comba…

• Alliances are not killing the game. The game is being killed becouse this game is mostly attractive to gankers, small 1-3 people that want to roam and kill solo players with no risk. As soon as bigger group show up they run away. Giving them almost no risk with high reward. But then the counter to that is to join guild and big alliance that can organise very fast in the areas controlled by this alliance, Making the life of the solo gankers very hard and misserable so they go and complain non sto…

• Workers

AcOrP - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von ZiiGAZZA: „Feelsbad, well looks like ill be back to the house ones then at least those get max happiness. “ Or make guild hall with 15 laborers of the same type This is the most efficient way.

• Workers

AcOrP - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von ZiiGAZZA: „Can someone explain me what am i doing wrong? This is the case, i got a guild house with 12 workers they are all T4/T3right now. I got 12 beds T5, 2 tables T5, one of each special trophy for each worker from T2 to T5 and 4 of each general trophy from T2 to T5 like you can see in the picture. Kk8Gnax.jpg And this is the current happiness of a t4 worker. Shouldnt it have 60 instead of 30? yQYu6At.png “ You need 4 of each speciality trophies. Every laborer is eating the bonus o…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von LordSilva: „However, you made some mistakes in your adventures. One thing is play our way, which is perfectly viable in Albion, another thing completely different is what it is advisable to do, taking into account what Albion allows all of us. As easy as it is for a ganker to catch his victims in this game, there is always that little formula to counteract that. It is a matter of being applied correctly. “ very well said... to that degree - imaging if all gank…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von AcOrP: „Are you kidding me ??? It is extremly hard to die as a gatherer even in BZs if you gather in yellow only like come on!! also with the new patch single 5.3 resource is 30k... And they made chance alot higher in red zones for it. even the yellow zone is 12% echant chance... so stop dying and go gather those T5s “ He is gathering on an OX... LUL...Zitat von gmatagmis: „He is gathering on Ox “ Yup... or a mammoth even?Zitat von LordFischi: „Ganking is a pa…

• Are you kidding me ??? It is extremly hard to die as a gatherer even in BZs if you gather in yellow only like come on!! also with the new patch single 5.3 resource is 30k... And they made chance alot higher in red zones for it. even the yellow zone is 12% echant chance... so stop dying and go gather those T5s

• There is in fact usability issue with the price window, When editing prices, even if you delete sometimes it doesn't delete, But I always double and triple check.

• Stone is good example yes there are very rare cases with the .3s that may give you insane profits but it is so rare that it is out of scope. 7,3 fiber can net you 5 mil silver in 10 minutes does that mean you make 30 mil/hr. As fiber gatherer after last patch I make less money than previous. I gather only enchanted never flat it can hurt profits but if others are not picking the flat T6 then it is worth it. So 7.1 fiber is 1300 silver one node is usualy 60 fibers for me that is 78k. For fiber 6.…

• Zitat von Kclikola: „Zitat von AcOrP: „700-1100 was SBI changing the global discount from 1000 to 1500 “ Wasnt it soft capped at 1000? “ The global discount formula used to be Global Discount in % = [1 - (Gold_Silver_Rate/1000)]*100, but at most 50% which got changed to Global Discount in % = [1 - (Gold_Silver_Rate/1500)]*100, but at most 50% Before the change(steam release) gold market got stable at like 750 which left the global discount at like 25%. After the change gold jumped quite fast to …

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „There are three main reasons I'm not bothering with trade runs, even though there is potential for decent profit: 1) You get no fame whatsoever for doing them. They should at least give you faction standing points for completing a run. 2) They're about the most boring thing you can do to earn silver and extremely repetitive. 3) Lastly, they're just not that profitable - as other have already described, they rank pretty poorly compared to other methods of making silver pe…

• 700-1100 was SBI changing the global discount from 1000 to 1500

• Zitat von Kclikola: „This came to a shock to me as well. I needed to give my potion brewer one Prime to do some potion crafting but I couldn't “ No more playing the gold market if you are poor, now the only way to do is if you are very very rich 1bil+

• Direwolf user getting ganked by other direwolf users complaining that direwolf need buff. I have better suggestion make Transport Mammoth base speed 100% and galop speed 150% this way it will be realy hard to get ganked dismounted and you will be able to transport huge amount of items with great safety. And gather alot of resources without worrying about weight. Like in real life have you seen Elephant charge that things are soo fast compared to the game representation. Also command mammoth need…

• Lol Bridgewatch

• trade run rewards are shit compared to the risk involved. resources are 60-70k for 3k faction point and still going down I think. T5.X3 are freakin expensive the price rised alot also 5.2 rised too.

• Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „As the title states... a lot of the major alliances are using the weapons to cause major lag/fps issues in ZvZ fights, crashing, etc happening because of this. If the fix is a long way out, the weapon needs to be removed from game ASAP as it's causing major issues. “ If you have potato PC turn off effects.

• After merlyn gold is alot more stable. The biggest change is that now all the gold orders are 30 day long it used to be 12h default.

• nature is hard countered tho but great curse is just not meta right now

• Zitat von gmatagmis: „Viva la transmutation silver sink! “ lol 5 flat to 5.1 transmutation cost 8k silver 5.1 to 5.2 is 15k 5.2 to 5.3 is 31k