Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 127.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von SaintlyXI: „As we all know the forums are currently full of threads/posts from "HC PvPrs" who complain "that now it will be very hard/impossible for them/their group to kill gatherers." I understand that some ppl like to gank/PvP & since this is a full loot game they have even more reasons to do so. My question is tho, how come that i have not seen a single person complain that other groups/gankers/players with non-gathering equipment are also too hard to kill/escape? All i have seen s…

• Zitat von Falrinth: „Thanks. Zitat von Access: „Since gvg is only 5v5 “ What do you mean by that? I take it "gvg" is "guild vs guild". Where this 5v5 comes from? “ youtube.com/watch?v=Cok1lFYS68w This is how you capture territories, win this 5 vs 5 match(the goal is to control the stones like the one you see in the middle of the hill they fight on) and you get the territory, you can only attack adjacent territories or from warcamps. Town plots are special and require you to win 3 times, right no…

• Zitat von Fa1th: „Yeah, i still did some pvp today too. I got 10 kills when i normally get 35-40, all low gear & low horse.The point is, exactly as Acces was pointing out, T5 warhorse and up to T6 are impossible to catch now. “ Yup that's pretty much what it is, I can get kills but it's nothing like before and once everybody is on armored horses the game is going to be very different. I currently gather on a t6 armored and I am pretty much unkillable, you need to really fuck up to die now, anybo…

• Zitat von Rokov: „(Versteckter Text) “ Lol wtf, why is everybody talking about their l33t ganking skills when all they have is a bunch of shit kills like that. Shit fame except for 1 and they aren't even relevant guilds, is that even in black zones ? I mean I have no doubt you can gank a bunch of random noobs in low outlands who don't know what they are doing but when people from major guilds come here to complain, I don't think that's exactly what they have in mind when they talk about ganking.

• If you are going to remove Open World PVP

Access - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von JackedNTatted: „You CLAIM you run into other groups on armored horses and they just run? That makes no sense because people roaming with 5 in the BZ's are LOOKING for fights, so they wont run. “ Wtf, do you even play this fucking game ? Zitat von Kappatronic: „salt salt salt. salt salt salt “ omg you can gank t3 horses, amazing, what happens when that gatered has an armored horse ? Oh yeah, that's the 3 other hours of failed ganks the video doesn't show. The guys in the vid have like 8…

• Zitat von Famiine: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Famiine: „Zitat von Access: „I mean it's really great to sort of imagine all those fancy plans and play armchair general but that's not really how it works in real life. Also commands can't be given this accurately, "people in the back dismount", by the time you said it, it's already over anyone and this assumes a leader is in front, and that the goal is to catch him(which it wasn't). I don't think people realize how hard it is to keep large group…

• Zitat von Famiine: „Zitat von Access: „I mean it's really great to sort of imagine all those fancy plans and play armchair general but that's not really how it works in real life. Also commands can't be given this accurately, "people in the back dismount", by the time you said it, it's already over anyone and this assumes a leader is in front, and that the goal is to catch him(which it wasn't). I don't think people realize how hard it is to keep large groups coordinated. “ Actually, I would disa…

• Zitat von Famiine: „Zitat von Desner: „Zitat von KolKhara: „Zitat von Syl: „giphy.gif “ LMFAO; if this is what people are complaining about this is too funny corrall and box him to any number of dismounted players in any direction ahead of him they have the numbers but clearly not the combined brainpower that should come with it “ While this here, is still a viable tactic....3 second debuff will not stop this from happening.... “ Nope. That's 100% incorrect. If you are that close to a target and…

• Zitat von Falrinth: „Hello! Many of us are totally new to the game or were in beta for a short period and didnt tracked all the changes that developed in the world of Albion Online. So on behalf of myself and other newbs wondering about whats there at the end of the road we struggle on, i have few questions. I would want someone who is experienced and already doing the "top" content to share his views and visions of what is and what will be the "end-game" for various guilds sizes. 1. What are th…

• Zitat von Slash78: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „youtube.com/watch?v=7PpYOjrZZtc STICKY THIS PLS. “ But you don't understand! They want to be spoon-fed PKs on Gatherers because games that spoon feed them and have so many soft-core PvP mechanics is the definition of "Open World PvP"!!! (Seriously, they are use to bad game design giving them an easy-mode PvP-lite experiences and they don't want it to change). “ Omg timers are just so hardcore, why not 10 minutes instead, that must be REALLY hardcore ! …

• Zitat von piou: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von piou: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von piou: „Farm city... RiP beta 1... PVEBOY “ youtube.com/watch?v=7PpYOjrZZtc GIT GUD GIT GUD GIT GUD “ so the best example of somebody ganking you could find is agains a t3 horse ? Cool story. “ you guys are getting erased. Keep saying he has a t3. He had T6 stuff on him and lots of mats. Also if you guys tri…

• Zitat von piou: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von piou: „Farm city... RiP beta 1... PVEBOY “ youtube.com/watch?v=7PpYOjrZZtc GIT GUD GIT GUD GIT GUD “ so the best example of somebody ganking you could find is agains a t3 horse ? Cool story. “ you guys are getting erased. Keep saying he has a t3. He had T6 stuff on him and lots of mats. Also if you guys tried to gank people even if they had t…

• Zitat von Famiine: „Zitat von Syl: „giphy.gif “ I'm sorry man. That whole zerg is completely dumb. I don't like the change either, but that's a group of people who don't know how to play. The mechanic is hard to gank with, but if you can surround your opponent, which clearly the guys he turned into should have been on the ground, then the entire group are scrubs. “ Okay, half dismount, and than what ? the man just keeps going and you still don't catch him ? You seem to think that if you change y…

• Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von piou: „Farm city... RiP beta 1... PVEBOY “ youtube.com/watch?v=7PpYOjrZZtc GIT GUD GIT GUD GIT GUD “ so the best example of somebody ganking you could find is agains a t3 horse ? Cool story. “ you guys are getting erased. Keep saying he has a t3. He had T6 stuff on him and lots of mats. Also if you guys tried to gank people even if they had t3 on them you wouldnt be able to cat…

• Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Access: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von piou: „Farm city... RiP beta 1... PVEBOY “ youtube.com/watch?v=7PpYOjrZZtc GIT GUD GIT GUD GIT GUD “ so the best example of somebody ganking you could find is agains a t3 horse ? Cool story. “ you guys are getting erased. Keep saying he has a t3. He had T6 stuff on him and lots of mats. Also if you guys tried to gank people even if they had t3 on them you wouldnt be able to catch them. “ only the mount matters, the enti…

• Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von piou: „Farm city... RiP beta 1... PVEBOY “ youtube.com/watch?v=7PpYOjrZZtc GIT GUD GIT GUD GIT GUD “ So of all the gank videos in existance, the best example of somebody ganking you could find is against a complete noob on a t3 horse ? Very convincing.

• Fun fact, you can't turn the crafting sound off. jwvmQ5v.png

• Just ignore them and go to your destination, there is nothing they can do about it.

• I'm not sure it would save time. The first one doesn't need transactions, it's just total silver / total gold, it's not even clear they actually keep what you call "transactions" instead of just relying purely on the fulfilled/unfulfilled orders system If you sell 1000 gold for 108.16 silver each, you are not really selling 1000 gold for 108.16, that's just a display thing, you are really fulfilling, for example, 50 different buy orders for different amounts of gold at different price points. It…

• Zitat von tyrana: „Can someone with knowledge of the currency exchange 'average' feature please explain a bit more about how the price history is calculated? “ I'm not sure what is confusing you. It's just the total amount of silver divided by the total amount of gold that were traded through the exchange in the last 24h. As for the rest of your post, I'm sure it makes a lot of sense in your head but we're not in your head which is probably why nobody is answering your question. Might want to be…