Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Ouch how can u have problems vs nature??? Skill issues?

• How NOT to get ganked

Hollywoodi - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from purpurcatrocks: “1. Always check the number of hostile players Below the map, there is a sword icon with a random number. That is the hostile player counter. What is a hostile player? It's a player that is pvp-flagged. Check the number before you go 2. Get undead cape It has an ability that you can go invisible if hp <25% 3. Don't even go to red zones if no good armor or weapon Albion Online is a dangerous game so gather stuffs first in blue/yellow zones. Wait until you have good armo…

• Broadsword.

Hollywoodi - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from The_Support_God: “The tradeoff is you have less range on E and longer stand time compared to other swords and it is as easy to dodge if you have seen people eye frame claymore and dual swords. i think it is a fair trade off for such high damage single target with low cooldown cause you would not have the AoE of other sword types or their cc/range /utility /mobility that other sword choices have. well the only reason this has come front and center is because of the corrupted dungeon me…

• Right now, a situation as a thousand times before... I get intruded in the CRD Intruder comes, Great Axe, Cheese build, merc chest... Of course is in seconds on almost no life, but as always .. W movement skill ..shoes ..and RUN.. Starts break crystal and is gone.. Of course i had wanderlust..of course i tried catch him, but 10 seconds fight ...and gone..even as intruder Boring AF and hands down you get salty..as you now have crap PVE till you can 10 seconds PvP again.. thats the main issue for …

• Hmm maybe ..just maybe..the solution is what community suggest for years? After intrusion, shrink the area by time? Force pvp by time? E.g. after 3 mins the area starts to collapse and after 5 there is just boss room left.. You can break crystal - loose infamy if countered hard You can kite and distance try kill for 4-5 mins But then it is showtime.. The pvp players keep telling the devs this for years. We started it in 2hg.. we continue here.. Welp!

• NDA patchnotes? Just look and stop cry

• Quote from Balintor: “I typed in /suicide i didnt know that you will lose your stuff, and now i lost my mount, my gear and lots of valuable stuff. Is there a way to get back my stuff? ” just curious, what did u expect to happen??

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “So nobody has anything to say about the ability to completely run away in Corrupted Dungeon to get out of aggro range, and get full health back? Nobody?! What the fuck well, I guess resetting the fight is acceptable in Albion Online's community. ” let me turn your question around Who of the developer plays competitive successfull corrupted or 2HG? Just list one or two that are good and known for pvp skill.. In an ideal world people like balance guys would be good in 1 …

• Quote from Draedark: “CORRUPTED DUNGEONS Corrupted Dungeons are new single-player dungeons found throughout the open world. After choosing a difficulty level, players enter and begin cleansing corrupted creatures, which grant Infamy points. Players can also invade or be invaded, with the invaded player given a choice between fighting the invader or destroying demonic shards to banish them. Killing another player grants a portion of their Infamy; higher Infamy levels give access to higher-level d…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Yiotoo: “Not defending this mechanic but It is a strategy for corrupted, they just fight if they are in advantage. If they have disadvantage, they run. It is a Win/Tie situation. ” And that´s a cancer. Tank bloodletter offers far too much room for mistakes. Even if you mess up, you can just escape and regen and try again. Big problem is that if you are losing, you can easily escape pretty much from anyone. Even bigger problem is that people CAN´T escape from bloo…

• too less solo pvp

Hollywoodi - - Feedback & Suggestions

After changes main source of solo pvp is corrupted for me But I enter, find someone who doesn't want pvp and goes for crystal 3-5 min Then I need to grind 10-15 mins mobs And after 20 mins I have a new chance for pvp But I find 3 people on average that just want farm before I find one to pvp And even here, if I win, they run to crystal.. Is it just me??

• I dunno what is your problem 1) I think it is super thrilling to do 15 min pve for 29 secs pvp 2) I think it is super cool to see crystal one gone..run there.. crystal two gone..and finally get to see your opponent on crystal 3.. 3) I really love the permanent practice if u win a fight and your enemy just resets the fight and you can do it again..that's so great! And the best is, this exciting thing happens in 90% of corrupted dungeons for me.. YaY, exactly what I was looking for.. I thought thi…

• Quote from YUJlR0: “Jesus why nerf the loot. The loot is gradually getting worse from solo random dungeons. To my understanding this is due to the lack of players selling or willing to make the trip to Carleon. To me the fix seems rather simple. Make all the zones connecting to Carleon yellow. If the players doing dungeons or the players who are crafting are entirely responsible for the loot that is provided to dungeons, meaning these are largely non PvP players, why make the only route to this …

• it just works because BL goes 8.3. free engage / disengage makes this overgear so strong. On top zero risk on entering.. Basically if risk to die higher u not see 8.3 any more and overgear cause of zero risk is higher Right now, use invis and bubble in portal or go from carleon..inside reset till u win.. Design issue 2 options to fix: 1) remove crystals and reduce area in pvp fast over time 2) add with 25% chance a third solo player.. so if an invasion happens.. let 2 invite..

• Look my impulsive friend, you are - as Equart mentioned - wrong in so many parts, though you don't like to hear that 1) 1 Mio of gear.. that is rubbish, I can do T8 SRD easy and in good clear speed in 4.1 2) PVE content - which SRD are now, should be crap reward. This is a pvp game. Low risk - low reward. 3) I even doubt, that the loot was changed. I think it is a matter of competition. If an insane amount of chests compete for BM ticks there is often an empty roll cause BM doesn't have it on st…

• A c'mon life curse is easy to fix Reduce cd to 20 or 25 Increase duration by 2-4 secs And Give it 40% movement speed buff while active

• Understand the Meta: 1) decide when you want to fight and if trouble run / reset / destroy crystal Super high mobility is consequences with additional options for interrupting 2) max damage per second with self heal / lifeleech % of life regen Super hp pool lead to Taproot mostly 1 handed weapons heal pots guardian helmet 3) traps that make stay on target or run difficult Q mini dash on super low cool down is answer 4) no weapon swap but skillswap - weapons that have run / chase / stun high dama…

• 1) you spend 200$? Thanks..that's the plan 2) you cannot compete there or get broke? Farm carrots till you can play again 3) You feel there is just 3 weapons / builds that can compete? Play them or don't go there Man it is a sandbox if you don't like 1-3 then this content is not for you I was once like you, complain and try change something - but as long as u not at RT my feeling is nothing will happen... So love it or leave it but don't waste u time try changing it

• what is totally disturbing me, is the fact of this change. I agree it needs this change BUT The discussion about it is like 2 years ongoing. Ignored, overlooked, no time? If...If..(what I agree) this major adjustment of Guardian is needed..WHY IT TOOK 2 YEARs..? The issue did not jump out of the bush..Tata.. Guardian helmet suddenly OP..out of blue If you now start touch sword because of mobility / heroic AS Movespeed issue..that would be even more funny This Corrupted makes weapon balance issue…

• Quote from Jurrow: “I'm pretty sure double thorn nature staff in HG are some noobkiller build and are easily counterable but i don't find how. Do you have any hints against them ? I'm 1h Mace with shield and my friend is a longbow. Tnx ” longbow is the root cause.. exchange your friend?