Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 25.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• negative.

• new bow Q skill

hoiyap - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Shrapnel arrow: When you shoot an (non target skill) arrow, once it hits, the arrow spreads in cone in the back to hit multiple enemies. (inspired from League of Legends's Miss Fortune's Q skill) This skill can force both you and the enemy to worry about the positioning. (ex. healer can't stay behind tanks all the time) this could maybe convince people that bows are good in gvg? just a rough idea. thanks.

• Battle Frenzy buff

Beitrag

Increase the duration of "Battle Frenzy" for 6 seconds could help under-used axes be used. (A slight increase of cool down of the skill could be needed tho) This buff wouldn't hurt the overall balance of all weapons because deadly chop is really good in terms of damage atm. I just want players have the variety to choose from. It could encourage people to use other skills for their special builds. Buffing the gap closer could bring more interesting builds for Axe line-up. Great Axe: I observed so…

• it will create more build to choose.

• Dear SBI, please be creative and dynamic for designing weapon and armor skills. Most of skills in Albion Online are very 1-dimensional, lazy, and boring. Many of weapons share same mechanics such as dashing a straight line, spinners, jump and land for melee weapons, circle area aoe, shooting a ball for almost every mage weapons. Not a single weapon should share a same old boring concept. Discover some fresh and dynamic skills! Comparing the mechanics of Heroes of the storm's Marthael or League o…

• make people pay to enter arena

hoiyap - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

just a thought for upcoming change. make them pay silver or something to enter arena. or make them travel to open world to enter it would be nice, but i doubt you are gonna do that.

• 52 energy cost is too much for 15 sec cool down. Also, bows are supposed to be mobile and agile. Why is it a channeling skill? you give mage (great frost staff), insta-cast and hunter (long bow), a channeling? Suggestion: give great frost, the damage and channeling. give long bow, the slow and insta-cast.

• just curious

• let every weapon OP skills that really specializes in that category. make counter OP weapons to those OP weapons. and keep going... no one will complain. LOL

• Galop sound bug???

Beitrag

u can hear the galop sound when someone zone in from miles away, like from the center of the map. Is that intended or is it bug?

• Im gonna do this when this becomes reality. Wailing bow, pew Swap to another wailing bow, pew Holy shiet! PogChamp

• Bow Weapon Line BUFF Suggestion

Beitrag

I agree that Longbow's E skill needs a little bit of buff on range. Warbow's E, I feel like it would be nice if it can have 0.1 sec stun (not a lot but able to interrupt spell casting). Besides that, I wish there is some fun and dynamic skill design for bow line. Here are some ideas: 1. Poison bow instead of poison shot on every bows, which it shoots a player then the poison spreads to anyone who's nearby so that you can force enemies to move away. 2. Frost bow instead of frost shot on every bow…

• Replay save button

Beitrag

Could we have a function that saves event from time to time. So that we can have amazing video edits with free camera view. Perhaps this can be done in delayed time so no one can take advantage using it for war- strategy. Just a brief thought. Thanks!

• make it full loot plz. otherwise no. but overall, i don't support this idea. let's improve our main playground which is OPEN WORLD first, then we can add those extra contents later.

• Not only buttons for inviting people, but buttons for requesting a party. Thanks.

• Rough idea for MORE defined bow-line

Beitrag

Current bow-line has strength in certain situations. Those are War bow (pvp roam), Whispering bow (kiting), Long bow (pve), Wailing Bow (zvz) and Bow (high dps) serve purpose. However they share passives (Poison arrow (40), Speed shot (70)) that are confusing for their purpose other than one specific bow. So, I suggest to have bow users to equip with quiver as off-hand item (that only pair with bow line) that has those passives I mentioned above (or could be whole new different skills for variou…

• plz don't nerf clarent. it's clearly balanced.

• No real incentive to GVG

Beitrag

how about watchtowers detect people who are in range of watchtower circle on mini-map (similar to red-dots in dungeons). or display how many people are in the map. that way the tower is kind of important yet not so OP tho. this gives our guild who owns the watchtower and allies useful information. this idea is just brainstorming. didn't think too deep.

• X.0 wood > X.1 wood

Beitrag

if you look at Lymhurst wood price, .0 wood is more expensive than .1. I thought .1 stuff is more rare and valuable than .0. I don't think you intended this. (and I'm pretty sure other raw materials are like this as well.) Please fix this.

• hell gate for 1v1, or 3v3 ?

Beitrag

plz