Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 50.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• How to change email adress

Jerry - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

its literally almost 2019, and the fact that you can't change your email was the sole reason why I quit the game. The reasoning behind it is so extremely stupid I can't fathom any game developer to not let you change your email.

• Is this mount tradeable?

• Gentlemen Gaming

Jerry - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

I'm a player returning since early 2016 closed beta. Been out of the loop but looking to get back. How do I apply?

• Refund

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yeah thinking of talking to my bank as well. Haven't been able to login to my account for the past week, it's telling me that my account name or password is wrong. But hey, I'm logging onto the site just fine and here I am posting. Something's fucked up on their end and their support is taking ages to reply me.

• Inccorrect accountname or password

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Doowie: „Do the following @Jerry Go here: albiononline.com/en/profile/ At the bottom of the page, go ahead and create yourself a new password Once completed, load the launcher to Albion Online Click on "Help" at the top of the launcher and within the drop down menu click on "Repair / Reinstall Albion Online". Allow that to finish and then attempt to login back in. Just make sure that you're using the correct email address and then enter the new password. If you still can't login then y…

• Inccorrect accountname or password

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

I can log into the site just fine, but when I try to login to the game I get an Incorrect accountname or password error.

• Putzin is nothing but a shady and conniving character. I was in Ret's last alpha guild called the sworn brothers, and he's the reason I left the guild. I still have the signature, should probably remove it.

• Reinstall After Every Update

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von AbunA: „the problem has been here for a looong time “ So? What's your point? The longer the problem's been here the more obvious it needs to get fixed.

• Reinstall After Every Update

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Do the devs even know that the launcher can't update the game every time there is an update? I have to re-download the game every update.

• Mac OS X user update problem

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Cenwenki: „Zitat von Jerry: „Zitat von Cenwenki: „Zitat von Jerry: „Zitat von Cenwenki: „Because of the i couldn't even pass the "Another Albion Online Launcher is running" error. I have this method, i am right-clicking the application then click the show contents at the game folder i am opening Albion Online app. As for the update basically i downloaded new installation file from website then do the same thing to open the game from show content cuz apperantly i am having the same erro…

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Cenwenki: „Zitat von Jerry: „Zitat von Cenwenki: „Zitat von Jerry: „Zitat von Cenwenki: „Because of the i couldn't even pass the "Another Albion Online Launcher is running" error. I have this method, i am right-clicking the application then click the show contents at the game folder i am opening Albion Online app. As for the update basically i downloaded new installation file from website then do the same thing to open the game from show content cuz apperantly i am having the same erro…

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Cenwenki: „Zitat von Jerry: „Zitat von Cenwenki: „Because of the i couldn't even pass the "Another Albion Online Launcher is running" error. I have this method, i am right-clicking the application then click the show contents at the game folder i am opening Albion Online app. As for the update basically i downloaded new installation file from website then do the same thing to open the game from show content cuz apperantly i am having the same error and couldnt find the fix, at least ga…

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Cenwenki: „Because of the i couldn't even pass the "Another Albion Online Launcher is running" error. I have this method, i am right-clicking the application then click the show contents at the game folder i am opening Albion Online app. As for the update basically i downloaded new installation file from website then do the same thing to open the game from show content cuz apperantly i am having the same error and couldnt find the fix, at least game is working now. I can see my charact…

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

So nothing on this issue?

Jerry - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yep, same here.

• Error: Could not verify identity of the update site. Re-downloaded the client after seeing this message, still showing the same message.

• This should be stickied!

• New record!

Jerry - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

hoooray!!

• Upgrade Account

Jerry - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

32 more minutes!