Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 370.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Khladraven: „I will reiterate my standpoint: - Removing the in game mechanic for Alliances does not remove the possibility of their existence in game. - Restricting Alliance sizes feels like limitations on the sandbox. - Inversely removing Alliances creates more of a sandbox feel, putting natural and dynamic restrictions on Alliances by leaving it to the players to maintain the alliance, instead of giving them simple purple tags. This leaves more room for backstabbing, betrayal, subter…

• Armor HP bonus formula?

glokz - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

@Bogul This could be added to the wiki.

• Bursztynowy Kartel

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Dobra wszyscy są, Nad dzisiejszym losowaniem dramolotka czuwa komisja gier i zakładów, następuje zwolnienie komory maszyny losującej. <trwa losowanie> Drama na dziś: Kontynuacja upadku imperium PoE a sprawa Polska, tzn. Sociateli. Dziękuję wszystkim za uwagę i zapraszam na następne losowanie, #godrama

• Damn, I still got 2xT7 redemption staff relics in my chest... So please, do not stop complaining

• Yeah, except that changes nothing. Rewards have been previously shared without any problem (PoE). Syndic gave terris to all the guilds, even though PoE's 5man team was responsible for 99% of the success and they could live without any Zerg. There is one word describing this situation, starting with cluster ending with K.

• Bursztynowy Kartel

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Jaka toksyczność, Toż to czysta matematyka, tak jak głosowania. Matkę oszukasz, ojca oszukasz, życia nie oszukasz.

• Bursztynowy Kartel

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Oj oj, Tragiczny tydzień z życia sociateli, 33 osoby opuściły tonący statek. Syndic opuszcza PoE to już deska do trumny RIP [*]

• Suggestion for HCE

glokz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Owlsane: „Zitat von glokz: „This problem is little bit more complex and you don't get the full picture. “ I got full picture of the HCE issue. I've did HCE as a tank and as DPS. I know well how it works and talked about it a lot with my guildmates, friend, etc... “ I might have not write that clearly, Thing is, problem is not with HCE itself, but whether HCE is problematic or not. SBI does not see any issue with HCE, and that's the problem. To understand where it comes from you need to…

• Suggestion for HCE

glokz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

This problem is little bit more complex and you don't get the full picture. Which leads us to the situation where players are not on the same line as devs.They claim that most of the fame is gained outside of the city. But the way how they retrieve data and how they look at it is wrong. Unfortunately I had never have a chance to discuss this with them, I mean they ignored me when I asked for more sophisticated sets of data. To the point, Four months ago as a reply to the last Q&A session with Ro…

• Kariera w KFC 2.0

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Kolejna porcja ZvZ, Ty też tak możesz, wystarczy że dołączysz do elitarnej jednostki kurczaków maxresdefault.jpg youtube.com/watch?v=CQM_9ACoO2E

• Zitat von ferredoxin: „I can help chop video if theres a way to have guilds drop box it somewhere. Maybe set up a shared google drive for folks to upload their clips? “ Will think about it, How about downloading videos from YT, would that deteriorate the quality too much ? Thanks for offering your help, I will definitely reach out to you once we start

• Scoia'Tael -> Sojusz PoE

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Percebe, but first you need to pronounce Kleszczowy, Here is a showcase how not to pronounce "szcz" with word Szczyrk xD youtube.com/watch?v=BODyGj21VDE

• Zitat von Tabor: „The GvG retaliation feature no longer works in Albion with the current rampant alt problem. You can no longer strategically attack 2 zones owned by an alliance at the same time slot to force one of the teams to not be the A team. The alliance will simply retaliate from their hoard of adjacent Terri's immediately after temporarily losing the Terri and fight it with the A team alts. This feature allows no true way to "lock " teams. I also still strongly agree that removing allian…

• Hello Joshuan, Yes it is hard to get 20 man from one guild I know that. But that's the easiest way to control the situations and avoid 'mercing' for other teams and violating rules. Which means, it's safest way to go. I want to keep it as simple as possible because I will have to spend my free time to maintain everything. And the success depends on having really fair matches. I really don't want that league to transform into city fights 2.0, where the same players dominate every match.. It might…

• Zitat von letwolf: „1. Twink & alt will be kicked out 2. Inactive staff kicked out 3. Semi-active moved to temporary other guild/ally 4. so you"ll still deal with 300 or 500 man zerg like now (with one change, that is this people"s alts just moved out, what actually wont bother you much when you gonna be rolled by the blob) ...are you guys really so narrow-minded, so you dont understand capping ally/guild size will just spawn a bunch of workarounds and nothing will actually change?! (btw I have …

• Zapotrzebowanie o czaszki

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Jesteś z Wrocka może ? Masz tego więcej ?

• Zitat von Kystain: „Good idea man, hope there will be enough teams ! Team representative : Kystain Guild name: Talion Alliance : SQUAD “ If not, I will try to figure out how to make 'alliance' teams, whether it's named players or mix of two guilds we will see. Let's hope we have enough strong guilds that have strong 20 man, If someone could spread a word on Russian forum, I am not sure if they even read English threads.

• It's not about random ZvZ content to enable new players. The aim is to get guilds organizing themselves, compete against each other in fair environment and improve themselves with each season. It's nothing random here, more like e-sport but still it's a game so I hope it will be fun to participate and fun to watch/follow the league!

• Template to post your team: Team representative (in game name): Guild name: Alliance: 1st spot is taken by KFC Team representative: TBD Guild Name: KFC Alliance: PAX

• Hello everyone, I am willing to organize / create organisation that would maintain regular (monthly) ZvZ league seasons. The idea is simple, we have a league created in challonge/league lobster or any other league engine, where we could maintain the rankings and archive scores. Such a league would come with below rules: Rules(might be changed): - 20v20 fights, however the match is valid if both teams have at least 15 members(so in the worst case 15v20) - Maximum 6.1 gear (max outstanding quality…