Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Range DPS for PVP

Welio - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Most of it is incorrect

• Test Server (Mordred) now available

Welio - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

I can't login :(. keeps telling me Error Downloading update when i change to staging server, although i have no problems on the live servers updates. P.S. I am using Mac OS X el captain

• Range DPS for PVP

Welio - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

For DPS Fire or X-Bow( fire seems to be abit better from what i have heard so far) For CC Bow or Ice staff( Warbow 7 second aoe stun sounds op but not sure about dps)

• Game Launcher Issue

Welio - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

I had the same problem on my mac until i upgraded to OS X El captain, that solved my problem. and yes there is a patch and you can also reach character screen right now. Hope i helped.

• Can everyone post the active and passive skills of the weapons they used in the stress test and how different they are from the summer alpha, i couldn't find any info on the weapon changes anywhere so i decided to make this thread. Thank you and good luck on the closed beta

• It's lacking all the info on closed beta weapons, i also don't seem to be finding any info about it anywhere in the forums despite people getting exposure to them in closed beta.

• Error:Cannot connect to update service Error3

Welio - - Bugs

Beitrag

so i tried the repair/reinstall option, but it opens the launcher with it saying game is up to date(3 times under each other going smaller everytime), and play button is grayed out so nothing to do there, closing and opening makes the old error come bac

• Error:Cannot connect to update service Error3

Welio - - Bugs

Beitrag

So after morning maintenance, i tried to update game and the downloading speed for updates was very slow(like 798 bytes per second), while my connection was fine, so i left it on and took a nap, to see that it failed to update, now after i rerun the update it shows me this message Error: Cannot connect to update service Error 3. Any known fixes?