Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• So having high spec should make all your repair costs go up? Because that is what we think is important, being taxed on effective IP?

• Quote from Midgard: “I just dont see how constantly bleating on about it helps anyone. ” I just don't see the point of talking about it says man with 3000+ comments, 5 of which are in this thread so far.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Piddle: “If a door needs a screwdriver and a pair of pliers in order for someone to get through it. Asking for a handle isn't a QoL issue. ” Agreed. All it should take is to turn the handle .. once for each door. ” That you don't understand, isn't surprising. You are literally supporting SBI rubbing sand in players eyes for no reason. You somehow seem to think the game is better for it. There really is no help for you. I can fully understand not really caring. Not…

• If a door needs a screwdriver and a pair of pliers in order for someone to get through it. Asking for a handle isn't a QoL issue.

• Fix the game for muted players

Piddle - - Rants

I'm going to just shut up now.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Tabor: “Maybe that's what we need though Midgard is another 50 people to create threads since the Devs have blatantly ignored this obvious and simple quality of life need. ” They’re aware. It’s a QoL improvement and not top of their backlog list by a long way I’m sure, but they’re definitely aware of it. Another 50 people creating new threads doesn’t change that ” People aren't making these threads to bring attention to the problem anymore. People are making these…

• The way the roads connect the royals and outlands is a huge disappointment to me. They could have really opened the world up to players. Instead they are mostly little mazes that connect zones that weren't that far from each other in the first place.

• Quote from DaarioNaharis: “imagine crying on forum about runes. omg ” Imagine needing attention so bad that you post useless and oblivious comments. If you want to be mad about stuff, be mad at whoever stunted your emotional growth to the point that you are incapable of discerning the difference between normal human conversation and crying like a baby. But, when you discover that the thing you hate most in the world is yourself, give yourself a break. It's probably your parents fault anyhow. Cry…

• Quote from FirstTimeKarma: “Quote from Piddle: “Doubling the recipe cost of enchanting isn't a nerf to material production. ” Yes, it had no impact concerning the production at all - BUT it had a big impact on the consumption on of the materials (Runes, Souls and Relics). Edit: Nevertheless they could rework the transmutation system to make it more useful. ” The impact it had was that less materials were being used. Demand was reduced. Demand doesn't just rise because you make it cost twice as m…

Piddle - - Rants

If I am honest, I think 5 mutes shows enough of a pattern to just permanently mute a person. The fact that they allowed 30+ mutes and an additional 10 other interactions. I am not sure if SBI is soft on crime or if they are just masochistic. That you are crying foul over it is somewhat comical to me. Inalienable rights.......

Piddle - - Rants

Cold as ice.

Piddle - - Rants

You proved you are incapable of handling the responsibility that comes along with it and so your ability to use chat was removed. That isn't "unfair" by any definition.

• I want to talk about Game Flaws

Piddle - - Rants

Quote from PenguinSniper: “1. If you find an exceptional resource it can be worth more than higher tier non exceptionals, so it makes sense to camp it. You can stay by the node and wait for it to respawn. That makes some good money, but it is boring. My workaround is to open up Microsoft Solitaire and play that while waiting for the exceptional node to respawn. That in my opinion exposes a game flaw. ” Camping resources is super smooth brain noob gatherer behavior. It's what we in the super shor…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “They did double the number of rune/souls/relics needed for enchanting, but they also increased the drop-rate of them sometime in the last year or two. Also, I don't understand why the transmutation is so bad now. I would use it regularly before they nerfed it. The 5:1 ratio isn't even the problem, but instead it costs millions of silver to transmute a small amount of them... is it really working as intended? ” You can turn T-1 Runes into T runes for no silver cost. It's r…

• Quote from FirstTimeKarma: “Quote from Piddle: “There have been numerous nerfs to silver production over the years, but as far as I can tell SBI has never nerfed the production of materials. ” Don't you remember that SBI doubled the number of Runes, Souls and Relics needed for enchanting with queen?T4 Runes also dropped in price because T4 equipment got nerfed with queen - while higher tier gear got buffed. I like the fact that you see a lot more well geared players out in the BZ nowdays - compa…

• Quote from hFly: “2- They said that they nerfed the Black Market "tick" speed, from what I've tested, now its about 1/2 the generation order speed (ticks). That means that if the item increase price would be 100 per tick, now is 50. This means that the loot from Items of the black market have been cut in half. ” The BM ticks are still the same 90% IV they have been since they nerfed them the first time, and the daily gross silver amounts aren't noticeably different. So at least some of it is act…

• Quote from WhiteWidow: “I joined AO during the Easter Event this year during the corvid-19 explosion. I think everyone is quick to forget that back then every single Solo Green Dungeon was empty . As a new player I couldn't help but say "Hmm, Solos should close after certain amount of time." I was in that camp saying something needs to be done about this. Fast forward to today and I am watching A streamer determined to dive a solo . I turned it off after 30min of checking dungeons. I tuned into …

• I think the skin system needs a rework so that it makes more sense and makes skins more usable. Something like just grouping all mounts together into fewer rougher large groups like Fast, Normal, Transport. Then have the skins apply to all the mounts within the entire classification. There will be situations in which the skin doesn't make perfect sense, like in my example a Mammoth could get an Ox skin, but these minor oddities seems far superior to them having only a single mount in the entire …

• There have been numerous nerfs to silver production over the years, but as far as I can tell SBI has never nerfed the production of materials. There is an endless torrent of them being added to the game daily. They are difficult to store. Difficult to use. Then with the last update SBI decided to change the mechanics associated with artifacts and crafting journals, which removed the majority of the value to players. If SBI does decide something has to be done it doesn't even need to be extreme. …

• You can create your own favorite list by just throwing 1 of all the things you price check in the bank next to the market. Go grab them and then use the sell order tab. A better solution would be nice though, but it isn't really on my top 10 wants/needs for the market.