Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

• I'm not disagreeing with you, exactly, I'm just saying what I think the Devs would say.

• Viable builds?

Dazyk - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Teech: “For PVE tanking you will need to use either a hammer or mace. These are the only weapons with threat skills. You will need those to hold aggro in this game. The taunt alone on the chest won't cut it. ” If the balance testing posted here goes live (which it MAY not), then Threat generation on Plate armours will go up substantially, and the Threat generation passive on Maces and Hammers will be removed. Long story short, don't limit yourself to Hammer/Mace if you want to be a de…

• The reason I don't think they will do this is that they want your decisions (in this case, your equipment/ability load-out) to be important. There are consequences to your choices.

• Um... Farm skills don't cost LP...

• Easy there, big guy. No need to get crazy. Yes, I did read the change log, else I would not have posted saying that I did. I was pretty sure that the HG change was there, but I guess I was wrong. My apologies. I'm sure I did read about it somewhere, but now I can't remember where.

• It was in the patch notes...

• Quote from Classicoe: “It'd even be helpful if we could "shuffle" the party order. It would be nice to be able to set our primary targets (like tanks) always at "1", so the keybind for tank is always the same. Versus one run my tank is the "1" key, and the next he's the "4" key. ” Yes, that would be a good start. I definitely agree.

• The first time I partied I literally laughed out loud... There are 5 party members OTHER than me (the healer), and yet there are only 4 member key binds... WTF?

• Mmm.. I dunno, I think more people would leave than would come back if they wiped. I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't want to grind out the shit that I have already done in the past few weeks. If they wiped, I'd probably quit. I would think I'm not alone.

• Quote from ArmoredRogue: “ Quality: Normal: +0 IP Good: +10 IP Outstanding: +20 IP Excellent: +50 IP Masterpiece: +100 IP ” Can anyone confirm if this is still accurate after the last item power change? Thanks! Daz

• Yes, it takes longer. But that is the trade-off. There is ALWAYS a trade-off in this game. You can't have everything. Nature staff takes longer to dps mobs, but the trade-off is that, if played well, you have crazy survivability and escapeability. Three higher tier players sprang on me in the middle of a yellow zone and FAILED to gank me. I was able to survive (and do some damage) to them and escape back to the protected entrance. My build: Nature staff, book offhand, Assassin chest, assassin bo…

• I'm sorry, I beg to differ. Poison is awesome. If you build your stats around Quick Casting, you can get Poison off very quickly, then all you have to do is kite your opponent around, healing yourself and reapplying Poison when it is about to drop. I have killed dual-dagger, axe, and tank builds in duels with a Nature Staff set-up pretty easily. Granted, it's not perfect. Stun builds, gap-closers, and ranged DPS will likely get the better of a Nature Staff wielder, but hey, no build is invincibl…

• Inactive Loggout

Dazyk - - Bugs

While perusing the Destiny Board for a long time (10 minutes+) I believe the game auto-kicked me from the game. I'm pretty sure this is not just a loaded server issue, as it happened to me several times during beta as well, I just forgot to report it. Sorry! The game should only kick you if there is NO user input at all, right?

• Can you access your island if you have low rep and it is in a blue city: No, I don't think so. Other options for being an outlaw, besides Caerleon: Outlands Home Territories. You will need a guild to help you with that, though. Increase your Reputation by running some PvE expeditions or OWPvE.

• Could not create temp folder on installer

Dazyk - - Bugs

I have seen this multiple times, as well. If you go to your %Appdata folder and look around, you will find that the temp folder already exists, that's why you get the error. Delete the Temp folder in there and you won't get the message. Also, I find running Albion as an Administrator will avoid this error message. That might just be me, though.

• Have you taken CC on the targets into consideration? I am not trying to shoot you down, I'm just curious. Daz

• Congratulations For A Great Launch

Dazyk - - Rants

Quote from Sveind: “Quote from Lord-Radon: “Being a software developer, I can ensure you, scalability is NOT easy. I guarantee these guys are busting their asses trying to figure out ways to solve the scale we are providing. This is not a matter of "throwing more servers" or "more money" at the problem. There is a reason why most MMO's are on multiple servers. There's a reason why even the biggest companies have trouble when they launch their MMO type games. Even WOW has issues at almost every l…

Dazyk - - Rants

I actually feel sorry for you. Obviously there is something sorely lacking in your life that requires you to act this way on the interwebs. I hope you figure it out someday. Good luck!

Dazyk - - Rants

Quote from Sveind: “Quote from Dazyk: “No, I asked you if YOU had every PERSONALLY launched a game. If you have not, then I imagine you probably really have no idea what it entails, and therefore should perhaps reserve judgement. ” Did you launch any games so you have a better understanding than mine? ” Lol I'm not the one complaining or publicly mocking the company who released the game... I am enjoying the game in the state that it is in. I have had lots of issues, but I understand that is how…

Dazyk - - Rants

No, I asked you if YOU had every PERSONALLY launched a game. If you have not, then I imagine you probably really have no idea what it entails, and therefore should perhaps reserve judgement.