Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Ganking needs to be nerfed

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

Quote from Hohange: “Dude why you playing a Full Loot PvP game in the first place ? I mean you want Solos to be Safe play then in Blue Zones. Dont get Guys like you that want Higher Loot and fame for Lower Risk. The Game Rule is High Risk High Reward if you dont want this go to WoW. ” There is no high risk when you're in a gank squad going in vs a solo pve player. No skill involved, no strategy, no thought process behind it... just low risk high reward pushing players away from the game...... A …

• I tried to play your game

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

Yeah the game is becoming a big disappointment to me as well, when you enjoy soloing, and everywhere you try to go is just swarmed by gankers. I usaully have to just leave the zone and run back to town and try again. After doing this 3 or 4 times a day It gets really old. I can't even experience what little solo content there is.... so yeah just not fun at all. I'm not a handholding little punk that cant pvp, so I don't travel in a group.... I've tried the guild thing and it's sooooo boring. It …

• Fuck Gathering

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

Yup, gank parties everywhere all the time... it's trash and I've had enough of it as well. went from actively playing to maybe 30 mins a day. Getting pushed away pretty quickly....nice design Albion! Don't want to put limitations and add solo content..... okay i'm out.

• Found new exploited issue in PvP

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

This is a small change to a big picture, if changes were implemented to help prevent ganking, yes it would 100% lower gold purchases at first. This isn't an opinion, this is proven fact across every platform, and every FTP that offers pay to win features out today. They all have similar schemes, but it's also proven that it runs newer players off faster and hurts the overall player-base over a few year period. Every game dies out it's just a matter of time, but look at games like WoW that still …

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

You dont understand the situation, read it again .... maybe I can edit to make it easier to comprehend Basically rewarding players for 4 v 1 solo dungeon and keeps the solo player already at a bigger disadvantage ..... by not letting them cast abilities .... ? So it's teaching players that this is what you need to do, just sick of seeing all the advantages go towards the gankers, I guess the mentality behind this is that players will have to join up with guild for hand holding protection.... or …

• Ganking needs to be nerfed

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

Quote from tacofacefart: “Ganking is so overpowered in this game. I dont really understand why solo dungeons exist, if its so easy to gank them. There is little to no recourse one can take when being ganked. It doesnt take skill or thought on the gankers part. I literally got one shot. Like I literally had less than 0.01 seconds to respond to the situation. This is not competive or interactive. The whole game is supposed to be "do what you want" but its too hard to do anything when ganking is so…

• Zone camping black zone

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

I just posted another rant like 20 minutes ago.... now again im a newer player enjoy soloing in the game.... not into the lets group 10 people and try to kill 1 person.... boring .....anyway here's my 2nd rant within 20 minutes of the first one. I just had the issue in the red zone, so I was like i'll head to black zone and try to get some T7 T8 solo dungeons. 3 zones in a row made it through the first 2 with some trickery but 3 zones in a row there was guild with 10+ people looking to gank peop…

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

Alright, I dont mind getting pvpd... I win most my fights even 2 v 1. Three weeks in and just found another glaring issue. One person dove and I killed them ... 2 more of his buddies dove immediately after I killed the first....... I ran away and had to zone from level 3 to level 2 and immediately teleport out of dungeon in order to escape. Another was waiting outside dungeon When I teleported out, I couldnt gain invincibility nor could I use abilities for 10 seconds. I just want a fighting chan…

• Server Lag

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

Getem Yox! Find them and kill them all!!! .... in the game of course

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Does it matter if you wait before - or inside the gate Matchmaking would give much better fight. No fun to play on 1k ip vs 1250 up No fun to chase a solo for 2 mins Small fun to brush on 1250 ip in full swapped counter gear on Ava Robe over 1100 k team Best fun - 1k vs 1k, 1.1k vs 1k k..and some modifier for hg winrate <<<---- (needs better balance when it comes to GvG) ” YES! Basically what I been preaching on some other topics. Needs to be better balance or it runs the…

• Me too!!! Im 32 player looking for legit GvG ready to get into the pvp scene on day 13 of game. I've been running into pvp zones with 1100 ip gear and killing 2 v 1 many times and one 3v1 encounter. All T5 T6 gear but still wrecking like I do in every pvp aspect of games. Some Higher tier guys have ran away from me a couple times lol. Comin in solo with their T7 just diving in and getting spanked then running away.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Bring that Purple T7 Axe back into my dungeon I need t…

• Quote from Aramirr: “Maybe im not cut out for this game but i cant handle loosing 20% of my wealth in a single death. Trying to compete with players who have substantially more game time and wealth than me, i cant get to their level because im getting picked off in every single dungeon i try to do. I am 90% of the way there to loving this game but im emotionally distraught at every death and its just not fun now. ” Why are you pvping with your best set? Keep that for PVE, and build a bank of mul…

• Server Lag

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

Just build up some economy, then those T5 T6 gear equipments like nothing when you lose it. I've been playing for 13 days. I've experienced some of that with players teleporting across my screen. If you just craft a little then you can just make like 10 sets. You don't go into PvP territory with your best set unless you're going with a group, but even then I swap to a backup everytime I go to red or black zones. Just stick with it Yox, it gets easier than you think.

• Register characters that are going into a fight based on their IP. So smaller less important locations can be fought over by smaller guilds. Larger guild fight over the more rewarding and more important locations. So you have a better balance and no one is steamrolling newer guilds trying to make a name for themselves. Same issue that persists through many games with these kinds of features. Seperate it by teirs 1 - 3. As well as the number of players that can enter a battle. So say a 3 man guil…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Counter proposal - fixed spawn time - as of today. 3 min to enter - after 3 min all gate despawn Matchmaking starts.. ” Too much downtime! Don't create more downtime.... Coming atcha with Love and my 2 cents.

• Honestly All healing classes should have a full damage build, add just 1 more skill under each keybinding that provides a damage ability of sorts. PROBLEM SOLVED bam! Players will enjoy doing solo dungeons as a healer, more pvp entertainment for all, more builds added which is always fun for players like me that want to try EVERYTHING!

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “What u basically say is, developer need to play their own game? Do I get that right?? ” Among a slew of other things, but yes. I went to school to become a game designer. One of the things I was taught is that designers don't play games. My first thought that's the dumbest thing that I've heard of and now I understand why so many games make horrible changes and send the games into a downward spiral. Designers or Developers all of them need to test and play their own games…

• This is what developers do in almost every game today, they listen to the low population of idiots that complain about the game and then they make the changes.... while the dependable good players are not on the forums complaining because THE GAME IS FINE until they make ridiculous changes that push players away. Really this boils down to developers needing to grow a little backbone and tell the players to shutup the game is fine we are not nerfing anything. A child can test an idea over and ove…

• What could Albion do better?

EvaKaneeva - - Rants

Hello all, First off, Love the game, been playing for 10 days and great job. It really feels like a combination of some of the best aspects I've seen over multiple MMORPGs. That being said, I am a glass half empty kind of person please don't take anything negatively think of it as constructive criticism. I wouldn't even mind working for you guys to make these changes come to life. It's possible some of these ideas could already exist and haven't discovered them. Majorly beneficial ideas to the g…