Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Atleast the Group dungeons dont get changed. I guess you could dive that then. And here something for all salty divers. youtu.be/d8cHjgMKs3g

• Dungeon Stealers

Olafxder - - Forum Banter

Try "killing someone in a blue or yellow zone".

• Dungeon Stealers

Olafxder - - Forum Banter

I really hate Dungeon Stealers. In zones like blue and yellow zones they can just walk in and steal your fame and loot and you cant do anything. And if you pvp flag in the yellow zone for example they can just kill/knock you. Its like they want to make people angry. I never do that because why should I. Its a waste of time. Thanks listening to my TED talk.

• Soft level cap

• Quote from blappo: “simple stuff like this makes me wipe hype. ” The problem with wiping would be that every gold and premium bought would ne nullified. And every progress made by old and new players would be nullified aswell. Its like buying a bouse and the goverment said, you have to give it to them and get no compensation. Yeh it sucks that other players are richer and so. BUT they were earlier in the game and had more time to get all the money they made. And the Gold price inflates with a in…

• 1. Better Dungeons 2. New Weapontypes 3. Better Servers

• From what I know, you need for solo group dungeon clears 1H Dagger and the high specs and IP matching it because, the healing from lifesteal and the high solo target dmg. And even with that some group dungeons are almost impossible. Like Keepers Group Dungeons. The massive amount of AOE and the enemies that can buff that dmg rly high. Or the flat dmg of the giants. Also big groups of mobs can be a problem and enemies that can pull you with a chain or so in a attack.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Olafxder - - Small Talk

Scary/Creepy Looks like a fusion of a Old furry costume and Pennywise with only black and white colouring.

• More content PVE !!!!

Olafxder - - Feedback & Suggestions

Something that could be needed for a new faction would be: - new Maps or changing existing maps - faction themed item/s like cape/s, weapon/s and armor - new Mount/s - Worldboss/es - Decoration/s - New models - New attacks - And other stuff The things i listed are only suggestions.

• This Thread is one of the most active in the moment and SBI still hasn't commented in the time i wrote this. They don't seem to care that bad pvp players have problems with Scouts. It's like the 5th grade bullies complain that they can't bully some kids because the big brother defends the kids. But the College bullies would have no problem. Get good and dont whine that you suck at pvp and need a buff for diving if they are people around that would then absolutely destroy dungeon grinders. That g…

• Quote from Twissa: “ Go play minecraft and stop ruining albion. ” Best counterargument ever. 69/10. Pls dive me so long that i dont want to play the game anymore. That would be something you would want to hear. But Albion Online is not about diving and ganking only. If everyone would start diving and ganking. There would be only economic downfall. Because the only items that would be available are from the divers and gankers. And because of trashing it would become less and less each time. So ye…

• Why do Divers want it even easier? Is diving not easy enough? Like you just need PVP and attack some dungeon grinders that have most times PVE gear on and sometimes are in the middle of a fight against some mobs, making them even easier to kill. Is that not easy enough? Are you so bad at the game? Or are you so unlucky and dive people with anti-dive gear? Scouts are not a problem because: - You can make yourself invisible and enter the dungeon (If the scout is outside and you keep some distance)…

• Do you want to make Dungeons worthless? Dungeons in RZ and BZ are High-risk and Low-reward. Why not increase the loot then. Divers have no disadvantages at the moment as far as im concerned. If you suck at diving thats your problem.

• This game is free-to-play. It was buy-to-play. And its not Pay-to-win because. You can buy things like premium and gold with ingame currency and with reallife Currency. Premium could be seen as pay-to-win, because you get a big out of combat advantage. Like more fame, more silver and so on. But if you farmed for 1-2 months you could buy premium with ingame currency. If you dont waste money on expensive things. And when you have the premium you can farm the premium way faster. And also when you s…

• What kind of solo dungeons are u doing?

• Ich glaube der steht in Nordamerika. Bin mir nicht sicher. Aber viele leute beschweren sich das die nen niedrigen ping hätten in Nordamerika. Also denke ich Nordamerika.

• I live in Germany and have a average ping of 200. 400 average in cities. and high ping when im in a group dungeon with a group.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “This argument turned into a cry-fest with neither side willing to budge even a little. #hopeless #unfollowed ” Can't satisfy everyone. They are always people that want something changed.

• Music to listen to while playing?

Olafxder - - Small Talk

When im playing my Greataxe Build i listen to Right Round. #Spin-to-Win