Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 188.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Alright thank you Raithe! Are you punished for knocking players down in yellow zone? And how do u get rep back? ah I will just try and see what happens, hope I will be able to get back into town

• Hey, so how do the new yellow and red zones work in current beta? And in which dungeons will you drop dead and lose all gear?

• Ofcourse there need to be limit. hf with dead game

• Why we did what we did

mAdm0nk - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

can you alt tab yet while crafting? ;p

• Hey Sandbox Interactive

mAdm0nk - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Kaosfury: „one of the same 5 trashing the game. And yea...read the op post....it was a rant.....dont know the difference...ask your mom to explain it. “ My mom is dead, but I would ask your mom but she doesnt pick up the phone anymore. she left her toothbrush at my house tho tell that bitch to come pick it up.

mAdm0nk - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Unireal: „Zitat von mAdm0nk: „ “ you are not even having suggestions but ranting. The reputation system works greatly in the world of Albion Online. You reap what you sow. And if you are owned by a zerging then do something. Gather your men at arms not ranting like a sissy. This is how you live in a medieval world. You can continue to be a loser in your life just because someone fucks you up but you can choose to remain the fucks you are right now. Dont mind. Leave and dont come back t…

• Auction House Filtering

mAdm0nk - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

bump

mAdm0nk - - Rants

Beitrag

Oaktalon if this was my game I would find the time to reply to most threads containing good suggestions to my game. Its really not that hard, even while this is not my job while I played the game I had enough time to post just as much as all the SI mods combined on the forum. You think this is normal for beta? Many good ideas on forum but nobody from game replies. Who are you anyways? Some alt account promoting that this is still a serious game and not just a quick money grab for developers? Lim…

• Forum admins that reply to us

Beitrag

So I guess game is dead. Had some fun while it lasted

• seriously bump? any dev can tell me what is wrong with this idea? would it not improve the game? wtf

• lol, an average player can get premium in 5-20 hours for how long? 1 gold is 350 silver. I agree with you that if you play atleast 10 hours a day it will not matter that much, except for the transmutor ofc lmao. LP is not a p2w mechanic? Wtf else is it then. We could lvl perfectly fine in old alphas so why do u think they put this in the game? pay 2 grow faster hahaa I like that. So they increase fame forcing you to get premium and you think they did this for players that have little time. Wish …

• The game is boring after 1 month.

Beitrag

Yes. your missing 4.3, 5.2,5.3,6.2,6.3,6.4 outstanding and excellent gear which everyone can buy with their shiny credit card.. Direwolfs u can buy with irl money. 3 characters all with premium which costs gold to farm LP. I would be missing the skill to equip it? Just lvl only weapons and armor on your main character, use LP, and tadaaa in 1 week you are T5, so what skill to equip stuff? You probably keep seeing this stuff cus some of us played alpha which had no stupid learning points and back…

• The game is boring after 1 month.

Beitrag

The decisions they made from old alphas make perfect sense if you are a p2w zerg player.

• Read description at destiny board: You regenerate LP each day while u have premium on a character. No premium=No points. Dont know how many characters u play FastEddie but most players in my guild play 3, some officiers and leaders play 6. My premium has run out on my 2 alt characters, I have no more gold. How am I suppose to level? I could ofc grind the silver, or I could just buy 22k gold. Dont feel like doing either of those atm, but u can figure out which option is easier and quicker right?

• Economy Changes (Sneak Peek)

mAdm0nk - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Skins, different colors,weapon skins, mount skins, hair styles, avatar icons, guild emblems could all be made and sold for money. Then they can remove some of the p2w bs. But this is easier way? Players quit over p2w and dont invite friends though..

• Remove reputation system from 50% of all red/yellow zone dungeons. So player can choose to grind pve or grind pve/pvp. Remove or change LP system to a fame multiplier. (x3 fame for 2 hours something like that) 1 personal and 1 guild island per account.

Beitrag

You are reading another forum? Cus i find it hard to find any replies from them on suggestions we can all agree on that would be only good for the game. I see more replies from them on raging/flaming actually. Took me 10 seconds to find example: [Suggestion] Tagging/Writing Note in/on personal Chests ^ Very good quality of life suggestion by a player. (Zazii) Doesnt seem hard to implement. But any dev read it? I like your positive attitude, but it really is about 10% of good polite suggestions s…

• Zitat von FastEddie: „What you are essentially asking is that they make LP a pay-to-win mechanic. If you pay and buy premium and don't actually play, you get rewarded. Why would you want this? Why would anyone want this? “ ? Its already a pay to win mechanic.

Beitrag

Hi, I work 5 days a week and still can find time to reply to threads of other Albion gamers that are trying to improve the game. Sandbox Interactive this is your game. Can you maybe find the time or money to hire someone to reply to threads/suggestions of players? I see so many good ideas from gamers out there for your game but really we have no idea if you are even reading our posts. Plz try to do some effort so we feel your actually reading our suggestions. Ofc it is your game so in no way are…