Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 408.

• Quote from HCEPositive: “As title above. ” Yes it works Some weird way but works Sometimes it shows ping even bit higher but overall game runs smother The must have script for all MMO players

• Black Hands Change

kheeta - - Feedback & Suggestions

I’ll say even more Black hands E should be skill shot like new ava claws To make it harder to land properly Because for now it’s to easy make that combo

• Quote from royal_assassin: “Wind wall is one of the best armor against daggers.If you nerf him, you improve the daggers in corrupted. ” Only vs brainless dagger Skillful dagger would never use its W until enemy uses his windwall And than dashes through the wall Cleric robe,assassin jacket ambush, fear robe, Ava robe, Ava heavy armor are much much better options to counter 1h dagger

• Quote from brig: “What is currently the best build for ratting corrupted dungeons? What is the best build to completely evade the other player, just breaking crystals without he even seeing you I know that bloodletter was a good one with knight armor and guardian helmet and run boots and cabbage soup but now I hear that there is newer builds that are better. In b4 rat haters rage in this thread, waiting for fellow rats to post nice builds, I wish happy ratting to all of you good friends! ” there…

• Robe of Purity

kheeta - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from K9Tvz: “Quote from Borbarad: “One knight helm and rip robe of purity ” right. But now someone has changed a big piece of their build to counter 1 thing. That's not how this should work. ” changing a single head piece to counter an entire team's chest piece doesn't seem like a bad trade ” Yeap Every gvg/crystal team do that

• Robe of Purity

Quote from Tschloerin: “You can brick that interaction by parry striking while the robe is walking into you. At least that broke the interaction a few weeks ago But yes , for arena or cGvG this CAN be kinda busted but just like every other item if you use it right. I mean you can also take the fear robe and just fear them into a wall or stuff like that. 3-4 sec hard cc seems busted, but usually you just switch targets or take your 5 secs to harras everyone else in the enemy team so their healer …

• Quote from Parallel: “I beg to differ, I have still been destroyed by a good dagger player. They just don't have infinite mana and resets anymore without a build change, but I am still afraid of them just as I was pre patch. ” So u don’t afraid of semi-oneshot claymore and heavy users but still afraid of 1h dagger? Are we playing same game?

• Guys just understand that you couldn’t win every fight Just face that fact that you won’t kill everybody and some percent would escape Just face it and live with it Ones u do that - you’ll get much more pleasure of CD and from Albion in general

• Your game is a laggy piece of shit

kheeta - - Rants

There’s only one dumb person here and that’s not me:) That’s dumb to speak that way to ppl who are trying to help you

• Broadsword.

Quote from The_Support_God: “hummm between hyper burst with hyper mobility cc and ease of reset daggers (cough blood thirsty blade, death givers, blood letter cough cough) and swords which deals decent single target damage with some mobility and a respectable constant dps/chase potential i perfer to face swords than daggers any day. though is just personal preferance cause i am a bow/warbow user also 1 hand dagger can also be used as melee dps in crystal league if u give him some guardian armor …

• Broadsword.

Quote from Tabor: “Yeah for an ability on 10 sec CD it has way to much utility. Either increase the CD to 15 seconds or remove the 3 sec resistance increase on current 10 second version would be a good balance. ” 15 sec is not enough 15 sec with cd passives and food becomes 12 sec That’s almost the same like it is now and wouldn’t change nothing

kheeta - - Rants

Quote from seizethetaco: “Quote from kheeta: “Ssd vs Hdd makes GREAT difference running Albion . You should install Albion ONLY on ssd That’s the most common problem of Albion players Second thing you should try is something like Leatrix Latency Fix ” You need to read up on the purpose and differences in HDD and SSD. I've run it on both. It makes literally 0 difference in performance. The game loads faster on ssd and that's it. For the record, all of my primary games and applications are run on …

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from kheeta: “Do not understand your problem This game has one thing that most of MMO doesn’t have - nonstop balancing and meta shifting Imagine if devs would not do that Imagine stable meta not shifting for years Imagine only 2-4 powerful builds everyone using for years How long you’ll keep your interest to the game? ” Wait a minute. I'm gonna have to check through my post again, and see if there's a part where I actually asked for change... If I don't find it, …

• The only change axes need is to add purge/cc resist to Adrenaline That would make them flexible and playable without OP

• Quote from MoonRust: “I am having issues hitting more than 60fps while my PC's hardwards are not fully used. I've attached 2 pictures - gtx1080ti + Ryzen 7 2700X - 100hz / 1440p monitor (double checked that my monitor is set to 100Hz in the PC settings) - set 200fps in-game - GPU 50%-70% load - CPU 30%-40% load (I can see that Albion is using more than 1 core but is heavily loaded on the 3rd core compare to other) (As everything else than Albion only takes less than 3% total CPU usage) Does this…

• Quote from Brombeerbabak: “spears are shit now .( they need a nerf. Trinity from 3 meters to 5 meters radius for jump. A bit more range for inmpaler and faster auto attack speed ” Spear line doesn’t need any E changing The only way to make this line playable and popular is rethinking of Qs mechanics and auto attacks range

• Just make spears auto attacks same range than Q Only that change would make them shine And I would be the first person who would choose spears like main weapon

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from kheeta: “How many fights you got vs dagger ?How many fights you got vs another strong builds? What is your winrate? Do you lose to daggers to often compared to others? Maybe you using brainless unflexible builds? Maybe it’s problem of your build or play style or your mechanics understanding? I repeat if you using swords for example 1h dagger is one of easiest targets to kill Maybe if you such hard suffering from 1h dagger you should try swords? ” Im not talking…

kheeta - - Rants

Ssd vs Hdd makes GREAT difference running Albion . You should install Albion ONLY on ssd That’s the most common problem of Albion players Second thing you should try is something like Leatrix Latency Fix

kheeta - - Rants

Quote from seizethetaco: “The hardware demand of this game is laughable. Playing 3D Chess is more demanding than this ass wiping sandbox cartoon of fuckery. It's like logging into a virtual hurricane of sub-optimized hell. How can these devs repeatedly fuck up their game's performance like it's the only thing keeping their lights on? ” seems like your pc problem Do you use ssd? Do you use pc that is older than 5 years? What ping and fps you have?