Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Hi, today i unlocked my avatar border of the month, i clicked on the item, i had a lag and i saw a window with yes/no. I didn't realise that was the destroy window, because i only clicked on the item before moving my character ... But with the lag i did the move to destroy it ... 1) Why the avatar border isn't unlocked directly without having an item ? 2) Why can we destroy it ? Seriously, i'm so sad, i have no way to have it back ...

• Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from ZhangLiaoSebi: “Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from ZhangLiaoSebi: “The systeam creates that kind of behavior, it's not human nature ... ” So if someone starts beating your ass in real life, you're not going to try to get away?It very much is human nature. ” What's the link with human nature ? Others animals won't react like that ? ” If you don't think other animals act like that, then, you don't know much about animals. No living creature wants to stay in a losing fight …

• Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from ZhangLiaoSebi: “The systeam creates that kind of behavior, it's not human nature ... ” So if someone starts beating your ass in real life, you're not going to try to get away? It very much is human nature. ” What's the link with human nature ? Others animals won't react like that ?

• The systeam creates that kind of behavior, it's not human nature ...

• The damage reduction with shield isn't insane, taproot is better by far, no resist agaisnt cc but your chest have a lot of resists so ... Sure they have omelette but if they have specter they won't be abble to kill you if you do my combo.

• I disagree for the shield in offhand, shield are good only in long fight with heals or vs %life damage. With a shield, your mount is a bit harder to kill, i know. But, the cdr is most important to survive. Double dash + active yours boots + invisibility to recover yours dash , dash again or mount up. Anyway, you're not supposed to be surprise and loose your mount like that. You see a player in offscreen ? Just run, you can stay on the map but not in the same location. If a ganker use specter it'…

• Why did you stop to mount ? Your purge was too slow, wrong weapon, no invisibility on your chest, you could survive so hard /:

• E-sport with albion is probably a bad idea ...

• Quote from glokz: “That's where the value of territories come by. It's not much a benefit for the guild leader to have terries anymore, but it's very helpful for gatherers. BTW. Gathering is so profitable now, if it's get any safer it won't be as good content as it is now. That's how economy works. ” The only good thing about cluster is there are ressources in it. Only noobs gatherers think they are safer with cluster, a good player doesn't really need it. Gankers are 90% of the time really bad …

• The risk isn't similar, in SRD, you are alone probably without scout. With a team you have a chance to win vs gank, without you will have practically no chance ...

• Well, solo rd = more gankers on maps or more solo players, as a farmer i think i won't really like that. And Solo rd = free kills for diving team.

• The lag is only the evening in eu, so stop with your shutdown. It's a big problem but we don't need to do that ... Just be smart and don't take too much risks ...

• I understand your question, but using this mount for that ... I think it's not worth it and you don't need it. Are you so scare by rz ? Unless your transport very valuables items, i think this is overreacted.

• same for me too