Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 416.

• Quote from Apotosariel: “Steve Jobs had a net worth of 10.2$ billion dollars and ultimately died of pancreatic cancer. What's your point? ” But I did not write that money will save you from all diseases, yes, there are diseases where even millions of dollars will not help you, but in most cases people with money can get "better" health care or buy medicals for which, for example, a poor person does not have money. Quote from Apotosariel: “ Meeting basic necessities can be acquired in many ways, …

• Quote from Apotosariel: “Money doesn't rule the world. Outside humans' minds, they have no intrinsic value. The world itself is much bigger and greater than humans. With the advance of science, this ought to be common knowledge already. ” Please do not write such nonsense here, try to live like a homeless person, or like poor children in ghettos on the street or in gangs, try to have a sick child, watch him suffer and not have money for medicals, etc.. Please try to live at the bottom first with…

• Quote from Kjerst: “Corrupted dgs chest loot are garbage lol. ” But always can be nerfed more! Quote from CDEEKS: “hahahah PISS OFF MATE YOU LOT FUCKING CRIED FOR PVE SAFETY NOW YOU HAVE YOUR SAFETY U WANT GOOD LOOT GO BACK TO THE SRD not closing after 90 secconds. u cant have your cake and eat it. you carebears have ruined this game now. am so happy now SRD loot is trash bec u lot are now suffering lol ” But he talks more about bad loot in group dungeons..

• Quote from Tabor: “Haha I love when people play the MMO means not solo card. ” It is better to love women!

• What happened? 90 seconds of waiting until absolutely safe farming, that's it happened. Of course the loot is bad, what did you expect?

• @Dannyboy Hey, but still you can harvesting on your island all day long, so yes, its good time for comming back and conquer crop economy! But if you're looking for "risk vs reward" then you're at the wrong address.

• @Draedark Hey, a rat, it's something nasty, long tail, it breeds astronomically fast, scientists kill them in the labs for thousands and still in nature are milions. In AO it's the same thing, The SBI can fight the rats all they want but they never get rid of them, they always find a way. So that's why a rat, it's a comparison, something nasty, something like that if you see it, you using poison (at least 8.1!) on it and no one likes them (like at home). But i like dogs, my one has name Jessy!

• Quote from Tschloerin: “Quote from CassX: “Guys, if you're going to quit, can I have your stuff? ” You could at least have tried to read the whole thread... ” Well I read something in a quick but..You know.. But the effort was! And to the CD, I don't call them that, to me it's a content called "run Forest, run" and what I was hoping for is something different than what's in game now, but you get used to it after a few updates, so I personally don't deal with it..

• Guys, if you're going to quit, can I have your stuff?

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

CassX - - Mobile Version

Quote from Merkur: “Store Integration & Updates Finally, we plan a release on both Play Store and App Store next year. With this, we also want to make manual installs and re-downloading the client with each small update a thing of the past. ” Hi, any information about this here? The year is coming to an end and all is silent..

• Quote from Lewke: “its good streaming content... ” Not really much, I don't look at a few streamers anymore because either they talk in CDs when they meet an equivalent opponent and they don't want to risk death and or I'm tired of watching "run Forest, run" for 20 minutes where it ends up destroying crystals anyway.. So..

• Quote from MerliN1st: “They killed dive dung content and so many old players unistalled. ” Old players with bilions of silver is not the future! New players pumping dollars into the game, buying gold, that's what every company wants, profit! Quote from pesadelo: “Did SBI even said why they changed this timer? ” Yes, we're all waiting for SBI to finally adjust it for at least 40 seconds!

• Quote from Tomperon: “I am curious about How much fame and silver you get by doing hce. Assuming you alway have a good party and Counting repairing cost of the gucci itens. The repair from a single death with Gucci can cost an entire expendable set ” One guy recently wrote in RT forum that out of one lvl 15 HCE map has around 2mil fame credits (I can't confirm if it's true and that wasn't a new satchel in the game yet) and I think the somethime repair of items doesn't really bother these people.…

• Quote from Parallel: “Quote from CassX: “@Parallel In the first row AO is just a game, no more, no less. From a position in the rankings you have nothing but a sort of imaginary feeling that you are good at what the game is aimed at (pvp), but that's all you get. If you're good at team pvp, you have a team so you participate in activities that you benefit from, or time to time tournaments that SBI hosts etc.. Yes, pvp fame what can be earn from a CD versus other pvp activities is laughably high …

• @Parallel In the first row AO is just a game, no more, no less. From a position in the rankings you have nothing but a sort of imaginary feeling that you are good at what the game is aimed at (pvp), but that's all you get. If you're good at team pvp, you have a team so you participate in activities that you benefit from, or time to time tournaments that SBI hosts etc.. Yes, pvp fame what can be earn from a CD versus other pvp activities is laughably high but it still doesn't change the fact that…

• And what good is pvp fame? I think it's just a number, no? What benefit will it bring you?

• Quote from Auriden: “And I will create a guild focused on killing PKs. That's the main reason I still play this game. ” Hi, one already exists, Caerleon Security, aliance CLS. We kill gankers in Royal zones, happy to help with anything to new players, we have HO in BZ as well in Roads of Avalon.. We have an important rule, dont do flagg on in Royals! If you're more interested, try contacting @Stormlord for more info!

• That feeling, you have experience, you're a good player, 8.3 equipment, strong build, around 2mil infamy, you take every CD as a win... and then clips.twitch.tv/BovineTastyKeyboardTriHard

• WTS White Tiger Skin 900M

CassX - - Trade

Quote from SHARKY: “so when did these double in price? ” Saturday, 4:20am. Slowly but surely that price goes down, anyway, personally I wouldn't give nor 10m for a fake tattoo like this.. (it's like henna)