Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Quote from Azlen: “Quote from Zyntra: “rip, cant ride my specter wolf anymore, now also cant wear my halloween gear for shits and giggles without consuming it Tokenizing items makes it so people use them less, because they obviously dont want to consume them, in case they ever want to sell them.. The only skins you'll see are the cheap ones, nobody will consume a valuable skin..... ” I'd crunch every valuable as soon as I got my hands on it because I want to show off my things that I think or co…

• [15. August 2019] Percival Patch 3

Zyntra - - Patch Notes

Quote from Cheko.: “Fuck... cursed one hand people in hg again zEMorAI.png ” Fat rip. Highest insta dmg in the game can no longer be reflected..

• Quote from Woin: “It doesn't matter anymore. Torches lit, pitchforks sharpened, people are no longer afraid of the monster. And the monster will be killed. Regardless of the consequences. ” It empowers the monster after a couple of shitty months. This is what every non shop owner fails to see, because all they see is 'Damn these fuckers, asking 90% fee for my craft'. They don't look ahead, cuz why would they. They dont do bankroll management, they dont see the numbers, they never had enough mone…

• rip, cant ride my specter wolf anymore, now also cant wear my halloween gear for shits and giggles without consuming it Tokenizing items makes it so people use them less, because they obviously dont want to consume them, in case they ever want to sell them.. The only skins you'll see are the cheap ones, nobody will consume a valuable skin.....

• What a crude and poorly thought out change to the system. Wouldnt surprise me to see a full 180 in 6 to 9 months from now.

• even with the vpn provided by SBI I have no chat again, as of today. Before it worked with the VPN..

• Solo expedition invisible wall

Zyntra - - Bugs

Ran into this invis wall today: plays.tv/video/5d2d0ea12483b25976/bug

• Farming "Take" Key-Bind

Zyntra - - Feedback & Suggestions

while we're at it, let me water a whole 3x3 in one click plz, instead of 9 clicks. Watering 22 plots a day is the reason I'll get carpal tunnel

• Graphic glitch at the marketplace

Zyntra - - Bugs

I've noticed this as well recently

• Chat Bugged for days

Zyntra - - Bugs

2 days for me. Curious if this reset will give me a day with coms..

• Yay, blackscreen again

• some people are reporting that playing any other game, solves the issue. VPN not even required!

• This is too stupid for words. I can make a new character and play the game just fine, but all my other accounts are stuck on blackscreens for almost a day now? I lost 2.5m already because of this. And not a single word from anybody SBI.. Dont bother sending a ticket either guys, you'll just get a generic response

• stuck on one character in the martlock bank, other character in some blackzone

• Magical times back then. Servers worked better, people were still able to write a sentence without any spelling errors in them. I miss those days..

• Impossible de se connecter

Zyntra - - Bugs

same thing happening to me here as well

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Zyntra: “I use invis sometimes, but I prefer the windwall I think. ” Invis (Ambush on the chest to be exact) used to be the "first" meta. But I feel like its pretty much useless now. WW and "unique" gathering spell are both good and situational. This is now the new (second) meta. I prefer the "unique gathering spell" more, but thats just me. Actually in the case of Miner's Garb - that spell is "Wind shield". Its a better WW. You don't have to aim it and clic…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Zyntra: “plays.tv/video/5d1c91fe4cf36ef5c3/spectered Could I have done anything to not get ganked here? ” you actually did better then like 90% of people complaining on the forums... esp given that you had a wrong weapon, and you were running low tier gear (anything that is not t8 gathering is low tier in my book - you need every little bit of edge, but thats ok). Here is some mistakes: 1) Wrong weapon (as already mentioned). This is huge - should have used …

• Happened to me for the first time as well. Was not very consensual I have to say :p He passed me by a couple minutes earlier. I mounted and chased him a little, he kept on going south and I couldnt get close enough to inspect him, see what gear he was wearing. He kept running, so I figured he was afraid of me. Turned back after a while and started on a T7 node. Couple minutes later, the clip below happened. plays.tv/video/5d1c91fe4cf36ef5c3/spectered Could I have done anything to not get ganked …

• Quote from Bloodwolff: “Are you happy with the players exploiting by hiding behind the portal so they don't show their names of the edge of the viewable screen, so that once you enter a red zone you have next to no chance in hell of escaping, if you think this at all fair, then you need to rethink your approach to the game, as it stands currently pretty much nearly all the content of the game is of limits to players that just want to pve, so I wouldn't suggest to any player that wants to do pve …