Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

• if they wanted to make something to kite, they will not give atk speed buff, they will increase the duration, to walk and shoot. But looks like they want let whispering even more similar to regular bow, where you are a gatling gun. But with this wierd weakness. I do not like this type of abilities where you gain a huge amount of benefits but with a debuff, just personal opinion. My changes to let whispering perfect could be removing the atk speed buff and removing the resistances debuff. Or just…

• Undead Arrows (Whispering Bow) - Is now a Toggle ability, which means it can't be purged anymore - Now also increases Attack Speed by 10%-> 20% - But while active the caster's defense is now reduced by 25% - Max Duration: 8s -> 15s .> 8s - Cooldown: 20s -> 10s -> 12s - Magic Damage each Auto Attack: 50 -> 45 Good bye to the dream of using whispering bow. They removed the good change on duration but keep the defense reduced. Why? and also nerfing damage... oh lord.

• I'm playing for more than 2 years and also addicted, this game is so unique, i love it! Welcome

• Dungeon Stealers

DaarioNaharis - - Forum Banter

You have to fight them back! Use the strongest gear you could have on yellow zones, just don't faction flag to not lose it, of course. Kill these stealers!

• Quote from Br4nsh4w: “1: MMR rating for 2v2 and 5v5 hellgates similar to what the corrupted dungeons have. It would be great to be able to be matched up against similarly geared/ skilled players. That way 8.3 sweaty builds could have their own advanced difficulty to really dive into the meta and play competitively, and it gives the rest of us some chances to try out new builds/improve skills without breaking the bank, and new players can still have their blue zone hellgates, but without fear of …

• Vanity Idea [Cape]

DaarioNaharis - - Feedback & Suggestions

I like my guilds banner. I like how it shows on a regular cape. I do not like the visual style of some faction capes. I know some people that have the same opinion. We want a T8 Regular Cape Skin on the Vanity Store, to buy with gold. I like how a T8 Cape looks like with my guild's banner.

• imagine a kraken WOW, this could be Awesome!

• I don't know if i'm playing the same corrupted dungeons that you guys play. But in stalker level i have faced only people that want to fight. Of course, big part of that people was wearing bloodletter and when they are losing fight, they run to reset, which is a annoying mechanic. But people are fighting. A little amount of players are only destroying crystals. SBI reported, 2 patches ago that 75% of invasions was resulting in death of some part, this is a good amount, i think.

• Quote from Yiotoo: “Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Alright, maybe SBI is looking to the forums. Today on NDA: Undead Arrows (Whispering Bow) - Is now a Toggle ability, which means it can't be purged anymore - Now also increases Attack Speed by 10% - But while active the caster's defense is now reduced by 25% - Max Duration: 8s -> 15s - Cooldown: 20s -> 10s I don't know if i liked the change, That defense reduction could be very punishing, but the duration increase looks good. Want to test this. ” It…

• This Healing Potion and Guardian Helmet nerf is a indirect buff to Nature staffs in CD, now you have even less sustain against healers.

• Alright, maybe SBI is looking to the forums. Today on NDA: Undead Arrows (Whispering Bow) - Is now a Toggle ability, which means it can't be purged anymore - Now also increases Attack Speed by 10% - But while active the caster's defense is now reduced by 25% - Max Duration: 8s -> 15s - Cooldown: 20s -> 10s I don't know if i liked the change, That defense reduction could be very punishing, but the duration increase looks good. Want to test this.

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from DaarioNaharis: “I've seen some people using this on corrupted, and looks very good in various match ups. The high range really makes difference. I think the only improving, without becoming the bow much OP it's make his immune to purge. ” Unpurgeble E is good ideaBut need to be careful not to introduce total purge immunity while E lasts Other way we would cry bloody tears facing double merc jacket whispering bows ” Yeah, only the E been upurgable will make the weap…

• I've seen some people using this on corrupted, and looks very good in various match ups. The high range really makes difference. I think the only improving, without becoming the bow much OP it's make his immune to purge.

• Fuck CD's

DaarioNaharis - - Rants

Have a good time playing CS! and do not come back!

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Quote from Borbarad: “Some potential against scrubs. Against good players, it´s more than obsolete. Far from S or A tier ” Yeah, it's impossible to set all weapons as higher tier. ” Depends, it´s not that hard to buff or nerf some weapons, especially weapons that are completely useless like spears. Look at the axe for example. Buffing adrenaline boost and making it similar to will power on swords W would make it more viable : making it so that you…

• I'm surprised with the amount of people that supports that change. Makes 100% more sense an entrance with player counters like an avalon road, something like 1 player could enter every 2~3 minutes. This is a good change to a SOLO dungeon in a full pvp enviroment. I'm a solo player and this is my opinion. I like the Corrupted dungeons, but i like also to do solo dungeons and wait for divers, it's a different approach to 1v1 that for me was lost.

• yes, you can. Just take a rod and fish.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Some potential against scrubs. Against good players, it´s more than obsolete. Far from S or A tier ” Yeah, it's impossible to set all weapons as higher tier.