Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 589.

• The way it SHOULD be the-way-it-SHOULD-be.png

• For some context, the reason I'm asking this question is, yesterday I was bored of making money in game, so I decided to do some Arena. Arena-Daybreaker-build.png Arena-Daybreaker-v2.png Arena-Daybreaker-build-win.png Did 4 matches, lost 1 of them. The build I settled on was doing alright and showed some killing potential, so I decided to try it in Corrupted Dungeons. I haven't been in there before yesterday. I was fighting some mobs, just trying to figure out what I think of it, if the build I …

• Hi SBI Developers, this is a question I expect only you can answer accurately. That means players of Albion Online need not post here, unless you are a member of the Round Table, a Chat Moderator or SBI staff member of some kind. Players do not have access to the behind the scenes math required to understand how this calculation is done. What I'm asking is: If a player is using Tier 8 in every slot, and their total average Item Power exceeds the Item Power cap in Corrupted Dungeon (Hunter level)…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “So nobody has anything to say about the ability to completely run away in Corrupted Dungeon to get out of aggro range, and get full health back? Nobody?! What the fuck well, I guess resetting the fight is acceptable in Albion Online's community. ” let me turn your question around Who of the developer plays competitive successfull corrupted or 2HG? Just list one or two that are good and known for pvp skill.. In an ideal world people like balance …

• Quote from DDING7: “Hello. I'm a player from South Korea. I sent an E-mail to support team, they replied that I should post my opinion to this forum. And they also told me that I can communicate with them in the language most comfortable for me. Thank you. Thank you so much. Because I think my English is not enough to convey my opinion exactly. 안녕하세요 Albion Online 제작자 및 Sandbox Interactive 관계자 여러분. 저는 한국에서 알비온 온라인을 플레이중인 한 플레이어입니다. 먼저 이렇게 재밌는 게임을 만들어 주신 제작진 분들께 진심으로 감사드리며, 제 이메일에 친절히 대답해주시고 제가 편…

• I've seen a lot of people complaining about dungeon loot, but for me it's been the same. Purple and Legendary chests are the best, and if you are going through dungeons and only finding green chests you will have bad loot. I also saw a player say he got a caitiff shield worth 2m from a t3 dungeon. I got a 7.1 royal boot from a t5 dungeon. Satchels of insights are found with a decent frequency. I guess 'good' loot is subjective. In my opinion its been fine, but maybe i'm in the minority of voices…

• Quote from Gunnar216: “Quote from Borbarad: “I don´t think you understand how ganking works. When you gank, you don´t fight. You Kill. That´s especially a case if you gank in solo ( and ganking solo is sad, since people can just run into group dungeon to get a free escape). If you fight solo, you gotta kill as quickly as possible and be prepared to run to escape from groups ” I guess i don't understand your definition of ganking. most of what you described is not what i'd call "ganking". Here's …

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Gnomead: “I also feel that Albion is not really a pvp game so much as it is a game with hardcore pvp elements ” Id argue that it was a PvP game with PvE elements. ” A large proprotion of YOUR fame, Midgard comes from CRAFTING in the years you've been playing it. I checked. Do you pvp? Like, seriously, just wondering. Is FlaccidBaron your pk'ing alt? My point is, there's no point saying "It's a PvP game with PvE elements" if you have managed to play purely PvE for …

• Quote from Georg51: “BTW, Albion is not a sandbox game. If it were, there wouldn't be conditional flagging, and there wouldnt be established objectives like territories, outposts, castles, etc. Instead all of that would be player-created and driven. In fact, Albion has moved further and further away from a true sandbox style game for years. Quote from SunFoxx: “It will take a significant amount of non-combat changes to keep loyal non-pvp players in game, because, let's be honest here, all of the…

• Quote from Gnomead: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Gnomead: “I'm really new to the game and even i can see that gankers are important. No gankers no need to keep buying more gear sets, which would be catastrophic for the market. ” That's not correct.Gankers are important you say. If someone pks solo that would still have people needing to buy more gear sets. This isn't about anyone saying "Oh No why is there full loot in ALbion Online!" this is people specifically talking about players w…

• Quote from Ghostelmx: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Gunnar216: “So obviouslyy you have no idea what you are talking about. - 1. Its very common to surround people when you gank. Its where scouts come in handy. Unless you're suggesting return to royal city any time a see a red name appear and that makes me invincible and OP. - 2. Yes they can catch you on foot easily if autos or potions touch you especially - 3. Theres a cd on skills after dismount not autos lmao - …

• Quote from Parallel: “Yeah axe is still not viable I tried bear paws and did okay in stalker but that will not work in slayer. I don't know what would make it work? I tried a few battle axe builds but that needs a rework to be viable. Maybe we could make some suggestions for changing the battle axe E like giving it a channel and movement speed and you get X amount of hits that restore damage so it's like a mini mercenary jacket? Something in line with the current dagger dps/life steal. I wonder …

• Dungeon Stealers

PenguinSniper - - Forum Banter

Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Olafxder: “they can just walk in and steal your fame and loot ” Its not your fame, and its not your loot. They have as much right to it as you do in an open-world setting. ” Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from Geofors: “I have only one rule for solo dungeons: "Play SOLO dungeons SOLO" 1. If I enter a dungeon and find someone is there before me, I leave at once. 2. If someone follows me in, I wait a few seconds for …

• I want to talk about Game Flaws

PenguinSniper - - Rants

Quote from Tschloerin: “Quote from K9Tvz: “You missed the biggest game flaw of all time IMO. Everyone from all over the world on an american server. its a serious issue. Servers need to be located within their own regions. Nothing better than my magic arrow from my bow going clean through someone 4 times and they jajaja. Its so fun ” This cannot really be changed , sadly. Server structure is a huuuuuge thing in online games and trying to split 1 Server across multiple countries is just impossibl…

• So nobody has anything to say about the ability to completely run away in Corrupted Dungeon to get out of aggro range, and get full health back? Nobody?! What the fuck well, I guess resetting the fight is acceptable in Albion Online's community.

• Quote from kheeta: “Do not understand your problem This game has one thing that most of MMO doesn’t have - nonstop balancing and meta shifting Imagine if devs would not do that Imagine stable meta not shifting for years Imagine only 2-4 powerful builds everyone using for years How long you’ll keep your interest to the game? ” Wait a minute. I'm gonna have to check through my post again, and see if there's a part where I actually asked for change... If I don't find it, I'll have to edit this post…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “This is a suggestion for an item protection buff, that has an extremely low chance of activation. I just watched a player in the yellow zone getting attacked by multiple players. The way I know they were being attacked by multiple players is that I had them selected and saw there was a special buff on them which said 'Attacked by multiple players'. I'm not sure what this buff is called, but I think it's the Zerg Debuff I've seen on this forum, m…

• Dungeon Stealers

PenguinSniper - - Forum Banter

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Olafxder: “they can just walk in and steal your fame and loot ” Its not your fame, and its not your loot. They have as much right to it as you do in an open-world setting. ” Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from Geofors: “I have only one rule for solo dungeons: "Play SOLO dungeons SOLO" 1. If I enter a dungeon and find someone is there before me, I leave at once. 2. If someone follows me in, I wait a few seconds for them to leave and if not I leave at once. Since the…

• This is a suggestion for an item protection buff, that has an extremely low chance of activation. I just watched a player in the yellow zone getting attacked by multiple players. The way I know they were being attacked by multiple players is that I had them selected and saw there was a special buff on them which said 'Attacked by multiple players'. I'm not sure what this buff is called, but I think it's the Zerg Debuff I've seen on this forum, might not be. Correct me if I'm wrong, thanks. Anywa…

• Sigh. You can watch the full video from 11:19 if you want to but youtu.be/a3qa01qHXko?t=679 Albion-CD-1v1-A.png Albion-CD-1v1-B.png Albion-CD-1v1-C.png Albion-CD-1v1-D.png Albion-CD-1v1-E.png Albion-CD-1v1-F.png