Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 728.

• All roads lead to gran soren

chille - - Small Talk

Any dragons dogma fans here? If so what are the pawn quotes you hate the most, and also some you love. Personally I hate "No! They hold the advantage!" and I love "Seems all roads lead to gran soren."

• Quote from MattHatter: “Quote from lvlage: “I was going to buy this game but when I found out it has been in beta for over 2 years. HA no thanks. I might buy on release if they lower their price point. However I do not see them releasing till next year? MU Legend, Lineage Eternal, Lost Ark will all be releasing next year and compared to this game they look like 100x better with much faster combat and better graphics. This game looks like it was designed for mobile devices. They should have relea…

• This patch wont patch

chille - - Bugs

Quote from Stormlord: “Happens on windows too if you is an Aussie. the one true masterace ON YO KNEES ” Hell yeah Aussie masterrace! But we are excluding Malcom Turnball right? :p

• Mac Updater Client Wont Update

chille - - Bugs

Hi, I just spent the last 12 hours waiting for Albion to download roughly 1200mb, It never reached that amount, instead the highest it got up to was around 820mb before It crashed, for the fourth time this week. I haven't been able to play this beta at all. Additionally, error messages on instal have been happening since last year as well. It wasn't uncommon for the updater to error message then a full reinstall of the entire game to be needed. Mac Specs OS X El capitan Version 10.11.4 Processor…

• This patch wont patch

chille - - Bugs

On the mac Updater theres a chance it will corrupt itself and I have to re-download the entire game again. I can't vent enough about how many times I've downloaded it.

• First MMO

chille - - Small Talk

Age of Empires, though funnily enough I never played it. I just watched my brother play it. Then after that I watched him play WoW. Then Star Craft and the later ones. For 10 years I never played a single MMO. That is if you dont count Halo and Cod like games. When I finally got a personal computer in 2009 I immediately tried getting WoW, and LoL. I completely forgot about AoE2. Unfortunately my school went with Macs instead of Windows laptops. So I couldnt get either of them. The first time I e…

• Atheism VS Intelligent Desgin

chille - - Small Talk

This seems rather derailed and I can't help but wonder if "Small Talk" was only in name and not use. I don't think we were intelligently designed, too much mayhem in our biology. Unfortunately I know little on this subject, and I haven't done extensive thinking on it either. So a nice place to check out with people who have, and more specifically, scientists who have. Check that out here.

• HELLO ALL 0_0

chille - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome! Im wondering how long you can maintain that name before a mod see it!

• Hello~~~ all

Welcome! Sorry for the lack of engagement in the forums these days, not as I remember to be honest but anyways welcome to the Albion Online forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Quote from NicZa: “It's more then likely due to your location. In other words, nothing you can do about it. ” Yeah Oceania doesn't seem to be favoured server wise.

• Hello!

Welcome to Albion! Sorry for the delayed response, the forum is rather quiet of late!

• So I've deleted and re-downloaded the game a couple dozen times over the coarse of a year, few different reasons each time but upon downloading it again ever time I notice the same issues. The client averages 50-80kbs on my computer. Im running the Mac Client and I know what you might be thinking "Its your internet" and that would be true more often then not for other issues like this on other games but I tested my download speed on steam and It averages 500kbs minimum. So heres my real question…

• Looking for an Oceanic Guild

chille - - Guild Recruitment

Hi Legendary founder here who has found himself without a guild, and so i was wondering if any oceanic guilds where looking to recruit me. My in game name is apathy currently and was looking for maybe a new or up and coming guild that has teamspeak.

• You know it. Just 2 more hours and its game time.

• In my opinion, it will be very difficult for you. I myself only have one friend who i am going to play with and i hope i can get more soon. Last beta that i was in me and my friend could only get up to the stage where we both had islands, and a guild island but our guild had just me and him and our guild island was very crappy. For the more experienced players, they could get to where we got in a week, in half the time and by themselves. I would say to achieve anything in this game will take tim…

• The launcher does not open instead opens an error message claiming that another launcher client is already open. Clicked to open the client Albion-Online, it came up with a message saying “There is already an Albion Online Launcher running.” When i hadn’t actually opened it at all. The error message gives me the option of “Ok” when clicked it will bring up a message saying “Albion Online quit unexpectedly.” The client should have opened up into the Launcher and updater app, from there i would be…

• Mac Client Important Launcher Bug

chille - - Bugs

@Retroman As per the most recent update another bug regarding the launcher has happened. What appears to be happening is the launcher will no longer launch, and instead display this message. Screen_Shot_2015_07_04_at_12_06_57_am.png Then if i click away, or click ok this comes up. Screen_Shot_2015_07_04_at_12_07_15_am.png I get this bug when i open the app.

• Mac Client Important Launcher Bug

chille - - Bugs

Everytime i attempt to play the game by launching the Albion-Online app it loads fine but then displays this message.Screen_Shot_2015_07_02_at_9_34_47_pm.png Before this latest patch i could go into the packaged contents and go into game, then click the app Albion Online to skip the launcher and it works but the problem is i now have to reinstall the entire game again because of the launcher and updater not working and hence i cant update the game to the latest client. This is the second day in …

• Buying Journeys Mans Horse

chille - - Trade

@Luci Is it possible to close this thread?

• Maybe the lack of information this forum actually provided in terms of details might have affected your first experience, no one helps in an extensive way but there were people in all chat actually providing information and i only saw people telling them to learn it themselves from the same 2-3 people and thats all. You should give it another go, i think it'll grow on ya.