Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• Quote from Maekchu: “If your steam friends haven't progressed too much on their steam accounts yet, they are the ones who should consider switching to the native client instead. ” There's no need for anyone to switch, one server means you are playing in the same world instance. I play through steam, and my son plays direct, no difference. Quote from Maekchu: “ With albiononline.com/en/news/get-extra-gold-in-native-client, there are really not many benefits of playing on steam vs the native clien…

• 400/400 ?

Geofors - - Beginner's Questions

Okay! I think I get it. So the accounting means that one is at level 100 on all the options of a line. I for instance also have 5 levels on both claymore and twin blades so I think that means 202/600 in swords,192/600 in broadsword , and 105/600 in both claymore and twin swords. Very many thanks to you. You make it very clear.

• 400/400 ?

I see this expression in many posts and am not too sure what it means I thought that the 100 levels of the general field and then the 100 levels of specialization added up to only 300 value, Where does the 400 come from. For example I have 100 levels of plate helmet, armor, and boots and 95 levels in specialized soldier armor for these. I thought this was thus 290, I also have 100 in swords and 92 in broadswors, where does this placw it?

• Dungeon Stealers

Geofors - - Forum Banter

Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Olafxder: “they can just walk in and steal your fame and loot ” Its not your fame, and its not your loot. They have as much right to it as you do in an open-world setting. ” Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from Geofors: “I have only one rule for solo dungeons: "Play SOLO dungeons SOLO" 1. If I enter a dungeon and find someone is there before me, I leave at once. 2. If someone follows me in…

• Don't know what city you are in but Flax is in T3-5 swamps and Zinc ore (to make bronze) is in T3-5 highlands. From Martlock for instance Flax is in north side of Curlew fen and neighboring swamps and zinc along river in Mase knoll and tons of it in north of Brent knoll.and neighboring highlands. Bring up the region map of an area and mouse over the resource bar in upper right to see what is in an area.

• My way is probably thought weird by most. I generally go out on gathering trips on a horse or other fast mount with a transport ox in inventory. When I get to 129% weight and about to realyl slow down a lot that way, I switch mounts and gather from the ox until I'm 129% with that mountand then return to the city. I feel this gives me the fastest overall gathering.

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “I've seen a lot of people complaining about dungeon loot, but for me it's been the same. Purple and Legendary chests are the best, and if you are going through dungeons and only finding green chests you will have bad loot. ” Legendary chest are always the best, but not very many of them around. Don't know if it's by design, but these seem to be in dungeon areas of unusual design. One of these is where the area below is all lava which looks cool. I agree about the satch…

• No! It's really bad recently. I used to be able to fill up all my inventory slots from 4-6 of the green solo dungeons but that is now running about 8-10 on average. Yesterday I ran through 12 and got a total of 2 pieces of gear beside the runes and stuff. Last week, I got only a swiftclaw cub total from 5 dungeons. Supposedly all the loot drops comes from black-market sales and for some reason they are down. Guess we just have to go with the flow and take what we get.

• Dungeon Stealers

Geofors - - Forum Banter

I have only one rule for solo dungeons: "Play SOLO dungeons SOLO" 1. If I enter a dungeon and find someone is there before me, I leave at once. 2. If someone follows me in, I wait a few seconds for them to leave and if not I leave at once. Since the 90 second lockout has been added, any intruders generally catch up before serious fame or loot is in play, so no worries to me. I just go find another dungeon. Before this was added I occasionally had them lurking around till the Boss fight and tryin…

• 95% vs 5%

Geofors - - Forum Banter

First post in the banter section but an interesting topic. I play strictly solo. Don't group or join guilds so this is my outlook in this. I don't PvP, not brcause I find it offensive, but rather because I don't find it interesting to me. I go into red zones expecting to be killed. I wear minimum gear to survive the mobs I need to kill and try to get a few resources I need to craft with. Guess I'm being ganked as I've only one time been attacked 1v1. I take the risk to get a reward even though t…

• Not sure why, but I also see lots of these types loitering around the green solo entrances. Thought they were just waiting for a friend. But you're correct. There is a lot of it.

• Challenge points overlap?

I've noticed that every time a new weekly challenge opens up, there is always a colored area shown in the new challenge slider but no numbers shown. When I actually earn some points this area suddenly lights up and numbers for it appear. Generally this gives me quite a head-start on the new week's challenge. This week it was about 50K of the weekly 150K needed. Is this what is supposed to occur, and if so, what determines this amount?

• Re-Spec cost?

Quote from Hellements: “The respec cost is 0.5 silver per fame credit, according to A Brief Guide to Mastery Re-Specialization, AKA Re-Spec ” Hmmm... That's odd, the info from the icons on the destiny board show it as 0.75 silver per credit.Hope it is 0.5 as currently every dungeon tour is a dead loss for me even after selling off all the loot. Not sure why I'm even doing it as I don't plan to PvP and so-far am happy with my standard all-plate build for PvE in the dungeons. It has goven a way to…

• Re-Spec cost?

With Re-Spec turned on ti sosts me -.75 silver for each fame credit, correct? Thus the 500K credits I ran up thei morn cost me 375K in silver? Not objecting, nor complaining, just getting my facts straight.

• Yeah, net says current exchange rate is about 380 to 1. Not good at all.

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Geofors: “Quote from Poon_Hound_4_Eva: “Quote from Geofors: “One easy way to cash in on a new island is the 'Rough Logs'. There are 11 trees on the island which give 50 logs each for 850 total and they respawn rapidly. Harvest a set, go to town and just sell them (6-10K generally for the instant sell) and when you come back to the island rinse-and-repeat. But do they respawn at 50 logs? Normally trees respawn at 10 ” ” They do respawn at 10 but if you leave the isl…

• Quote from Poon_Hound_4_Eva: “Quote from Geofors: “One easy way to cash in on a new island is the 'Rough Logs'. There are 11 trees on the island which give 50 logs each for 850 total and they respawn rapidly. Harvest a set, go to town and just sell them (6-10K generally for the instant sell) and when you come back to the island rinse-and-repeat. But do they respawn at 50 logs? Normally trees respawn at 10 ” ” They do respawn at 10 but if you leave the island they grow up rapidly. I harvested the…

• Quote from Tabor: “I think the vast majority just transmute the stacks of T4 and T5 up. You are right though you get a metric shit ton of these from 2s gates / Corrupted etc. ” Transmuting is the sucker's game on this. At 5/1 for each step, going from T4 to say T6 is 25/1 if you transmute but you can sell the T4 and buy T6 at about 10/1. Sell and Buy. Never transmute.

• One easy way to cash in on a new island is the 'Rough Logs'. There are 11 trees on the island which give 50 logs each for 850 total and they respawn rapidly. Harvest a set, go to town and just sell them (6-10K generally for the instant sell) and when you come back to the island rinse-and-repeat.

• Pie should give added yield for all gathering accor