Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

• its possible to make a full tier 4 base on the first day but advisable to do it with at least 1 friend. most important is to know what you are doing and work it through a routine. if your making a t4 base you need to be able to gather every resource refine every resource craft the tools needed craft a weapon to stay alive and armour optional. those tasks are lots of short tasks muddled together but its up to you to put in the time and organise everything so it can be done quickly. you also need …

• while i do agree that being in a guild allowed me to get great access to many things. It is very easy to get by as a solo player. the right amount of hard work and a decent understanding of market trading can allow you to easily make all the silver you would need. The issues come from putting in the manhours to stay ahead of the curve. people have a habit of finding a nice place to stop and settle. They may get tier 4 or tier 5 gear in a few days then be like i have done enough ok i'm going to g…

• Quote from FlufferPope: “I agree that the fame of mobs should be reexamined, but I disagree that mobs should drop gear at all. It's a player based economy based on crafting, not mob drops. This is Albion Online, not World of Warcraft.” I agree with this. This is a resource management game with crafting and gathering being the main part of the game. PVP only takes place once you have gathered or got someone else to all the strong gear that lets you fight. Power should come from effort or good tea…

• Quote from Pink_Eye: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Thialg: “What about to craft higher tiers on the player or guild island ?” I hope it's T5 max. Buildings in cities gonna have owner tax anyways (I think) so it's gonna be more profitable to craft on island which is a bad idea for the purpose of city and economy.” Good point. As long as there is someplace to craft and refine to t8 in all cities, I'm happy. I'd imagine guild halls and player houses would, at the very least be allowed to go to …

• if people are going into the red zone and not finding ways to make enough silver to be set for a long time you are not understanding red zones very well. as for the costs it's like you never played eve at all. 100 million isk in a battleship that dies you maybe got 60 million back on insurance you had to farm 40 million isk again for a battleship. your worried about gathering 60 k silver. how about you don't solely try and make money through mobs and find other ways to make money

• so your mad that the server launch of an alpha has not gone exactly to plan by the minute of a game made from a small dev. it's entirely pointless to complain it will come soon enough

• Quote from Pharticus: “Maybe you guys that paid $100 and think "I paid the most so I should have every advantage in the game" feel differently, but i don't like any pay to win mechanics at all, including headstarts in games.” This may be valid if you waitied til launch day and spent 0 on the game. fact is you spent 50 (insert units of currentcy). why would a guy who wanted nothing to do with pay to win go for a pack that gave you more access than the cheapst pack. You spent a higher package to g…

• pvp will be less open world maybe i have yet to see but hell gate pvp will spike maybe even higher. Even myself as really not a very big pvp interested player will pvp if it means grabbing souls to make stuff

• learning points seem really similar to the eve system with skills. basically a real life timer decides the time it takes to larn a skill and until that skill is learnt no amount of wealth skill or anything will allow you to use that skill. EG if you want to fly a destroyer you had to learn fly destroyer skill (simplified example) buying a destroyer stopped you from flying it cause you needed the skill. as i remember vividly from eve a game that has allready done it what it means is that you must…

• what time is it going to be out in the time zones

• Quote from adfasdfasdasdf: “@Limpay I couldn't read more than 10% of the shit that comes out of your brain onto this thread but somewhere along the lines you mentioned FAME BOOSTING as a P2W This little nugget right here discredits you as any source of knowledge worth mentioning please just stop being a asshat before your name is forever tarnished more than it is...... Fame boost?!?! Fame had 0 impact on gameplay . Every ranking chart was nothing more than a chart. It gave you no advantage. this…

• Quote from Limpay: “You can still PAY to get CONTENT, that can help you WIN” You want facts fine then explain to me if you will why you feel that owning any of the champions in league of legends helps you to win a game of league of legends. in champion select you have absolutely no idea who is going to be picked. if you get countered you can still win. if you do not get countered you can win a game. if you afk your team can win if you don't afk your team can win. if the enemy team surrenders you…

• albion has been made less pay to win with the removal of gold sliders as being able to advance everything with gold was extremely pay to win. if it runs a premium membership feature then it will be a little bit pay to win but if you play 16 hours a day you will make more than a premium user playing 10 hours a day so all people need to do is play more to get more resources in theory. just fed up of people talking utter bollocks about stuff they do not even know and i'm done with that bad joke

• Quote from Limpay: “None of what you just said matters at all. Quote: “Half the player Base don't pick statistical counters every game regardless they puck the championship they wanna play claim a lane and that is that.” You are contradicting yourself now. It dosen't matter what you think people do/don't do, if you want to argue that show me some statistics or facts please, that's just your oppinon. I don't understand how you can still deny that there 0 P2W in Leauge of Legends. Quote: “For exam…

• Half the player Base don't pick statistical counters every game regardless they puck the championship they wanna play claim a lane and that is that. Pay to win happens in most or arpgs or any game with additional stats. For example a game that has a weapons enhance mechanic you can use real money to twink your gear. That +12 all gear you have has been a paid for advantage faster than grinding the materials needed for free. A direct result of money has allowed you to raise character stats to give…

• Sad

MarcusRaize27 - - Forum Banter

is laxist some damn limelight ult or something cause this reeks of either him or some butt monkey protoge

• i still can't get over the scene with lena's body double yes it was a body double however that took serious balls

• i know all about the meta game and how it started. I played league of legends before season 1 very early on in it's life. Early games of league of legends people picked any champ they liked down whatever lane they liked. i used to play xin zhao bottom caitlyn middle i used to see karthus bot lane. There was no meta game no structure people purely picked the champ they liked ad just went whereever. The season 1 pro games were what introduced the meta as when people saw the pros play and the first…

• millions of league of legend matches played worldwide is what i mean but enough of this utter bollocks. Riot and league of legends may have it's fair share of hatred from people all over the globe. Dota fans smite fans people who are fed up of the toxic playerbase but give the damn thing it's credit it's got vanity based microtransactions. it gives you the ability to buy champions faster than grinding for them and it releases patches to attempt to balance REGARDLESS of how fair or unfair you dee…

• if you pay for membership and that increases the rate in which you get resources that is pay to win agreed. The champion win rate is worked out through the statistics of millions and billions of games played worldwide. People do not buy champons because they are strong. Champions that are liked are played more often and thus have higher win rates because more play them. If more people buy the champion and use it because it's popular it's going to have more wins on the database. Not only does tha…