Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 855.

• If change stat from 10% HP healing, into (100% p.defence stat valve + 100% m.defence stat valve) = heal amount will be correct. So glass cannon will get they 50% healing bonus, but the base self healing valve for robes will be lowered. Because, in this game, tank and RDD glass cannon HP is not so different. And all difference between chest peaces is passive bonuses to attack and defence. So self-healing items just can not be not overpowered on cloth if HP the same, but robes got 50% healing bonu…

• Actually all healing gear problems is because cloth armor got OP stats like +50% all damage and +50% all heal. Its looks weird where % hp healing, works better on glass canon classes with cloth armor, but fat tank, got almost nothing from it.

• Quote from NaturalSelection: “They were created to boost player fame and drain silver from the server. The problem is that it is only profitable if you are not using fame credits. It is only convenient to use it if you have a good economy and you do not have a weapon uploaded. Having a weapon specialization at 100 destroys the economy. ” I afraid fame credits from 2 to 8 times cheaper then fame from new bags.

• Quote from komfyrion: “I don't think it's too late to make a change. If they update the ToS and follow that up they can deal with a lot of the problem. But especially if the incentives for using the ingame mapping tool (both the rewards and the gameplay aspect and fun associated with discovery and exploration) are good enough, large amounts of players will be using that instead of paying for a third party service that they have to download and install manually. This battle is not over, if the de…

• This reddit post got proof, Albion support confirmed this tool is ok. Isn't it automatisation? Oh yea, i forgot, albion ToS working only if they post about exactly thing that not allowed. Well, what next? They will approve speedhack? Any way, if you will not use it, your enemy will use it any way. And EAC/SBI can't do anything with it, except ask players "send proofs to support", just like with speedhackers.

• Quote from Georg51: “Its not wierd, its called preference, and thats my point. You see these things as one in the same, and Im telling you they arent, even if they seem to accomplish the same goal. Its like working a job vs. flipping online marketplace items. Both make you money, but are performed differently. One could definitely make more money per hour than the other, but still people choose the opposite. That doesnt make them wierd, or wrong, it means they have a preference and number crunch…

• Quote from WTenij: “OMG ... HCE is still a thing? Get real gameplay and leave the city you noob Now to the topic. Maybe the fame per silver is the same but with active gameplay you get loot in your bags to make money! With tomes you only lose money! ” Don't you get it? You can do that gameplay, without new bag, get this money, get the loot, and just buy tomes when you finish, if need it. Silver gives you options, new bag remove options, and just give same fame/silver as tomes. So why you wanting…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Deathskills: “It's not about being dumb since it allows people to gain more fame from mob in exchange of silver. The goal of it isn't to replace tomes, but provide an option to gain fame faster since that extra fame is affected by respec too. A 8.3 bag will currently allow something like 42% more fame to be made from the same mob and that extra fame comes at a cost of 2.2silver per fame. Which mean instead of getting 10k fame per mob, I get …

• Quote from Deathskills: “It's not about being dumb since it allows people to gain more fame from mob in exchange of silver. The goal of it isn't to replace tomes, but provide an option to gain fame faster since that extra fame is affected by respec too. A 8.3 bag will currently allow something like 42% more fame to be made from the same mob and that extra fame comes at a cost of 2.2silver per fame. Which mean instead of getting 10k fame per mob, I get 14.2k or so. Which means i fame farm more ef…

• Quote from Crane: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from GODPURE: “bump this shit until SBI does something like revert patch or fixes the deadzone to not be dead... ” Its will not help. To make black zone not dead, game need new players.SBI burn money to ADs but new players leave in few hours/days. Because of alot of game designers mistakes as:1. Potato guild, what can be easy fixed but exist for years. 2. Legal abuses, for free kills, or infinite silver for old players, like chest farm with ghost pulls…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from JackDuVal: “Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll keep playing Albion if overgrown spiders start randomly appearing in my screen... (and no, you can't have my stuff) Will there be a way to disable or replace the textures of the Goliath Horseeater, and any other future spider, in Albion? ” If you get this then I want a way to disable or replace all daggers, swords, spears and axes because of my severe Aichmophobia Plus a horse disabler for my Hippophobia and a way to turn…

• HG Spawn

iRawr - - Bugs

Quote from Meru469: “Bat (2v2) should spawn every 6 min. After uptade HG skips - doesnt spawn every 6 min. ” Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Meru469: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, it's not a guaranteed spawn. There is a pool which is distributed to the possible spawn locations, so it can happen that some hellgate locations get skipped. ” What are you talking about? Few uptades before SBI made patch where HG spawns every 6 min, after recent patch it has changed without any notice - so it…

• Quote from JackDuVal: “Along with 3.5 to 6.1% of the global population (wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnophobia) I suffer from arachnophobia. Luckily I only have a mild form, but I'm still quite concerned by this update containing a spider mount. In the past I've been unable to play games like Skyrim or Dragon Age until the relevant no-spider mods were ready. It was just unplayable for me otherwise. and I even unplugged my computer the first time I encountered the Frostbite Spider in Bleak Falls Barrow…

• Quote from GODPURE: “bump this shit until SBI does something like revert patch or fixes the deadzone to not be dead... ” Its will not help. To make black zone not dead, game need new players. SBI burn money to ADs but new players leave in few hours/days. Because of alot of game designers mistakes as: 1. Potato guild, what can be easy fixed but exist for years. 2. Legal abuses, for free kills, or infinite silver for old players, like chest farm with ghost pulls, also not fixed for years. 3. Lack …

• Good idea, if DEV not forget to add abuse protection to this, like they alvays do. Because i can see at least 3 possible ways to abuse it for free items. Lets see this time.

• Quote from Polymorphs: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from supapupa: “Not necessary. Now everything is fine with the new dungeons. ” Looks like the game designer of corrupted dungeon make the account on forum, to have at least 1 positive reply on that not 1v1 pvp content, to show it to hes biber boss.Corrupted dungeon is just not what we all waiting for, not the thing SBI announced, not 1 v 1 content. No one need more rat PvE content, let them farm stupid chests by ghost pulls for another 3 years and…

• Quote from yiconomics: “iRawr, I challenge you to duel. You use bloodletter, I use Crossbow, We bet 50M. ” Nice opportunity for free 50 mil, but i am not a bloodletter player, and have 0 spec and 0 skill in it. But you can see the corrupted dungeon ranked list, with recent kills of players, and here you can see bloodletter players got alot of 1h xbows/xbows in they kills, but 1h xbows almost don't have bloodletter players in they kills. And i am pretty sure there is a reason for it.

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “I haven't been to Corrupted Dungeons yet, I'm still trying to decide what build I might aim to spec in, or just t8 every weapon, unsure yet. This was some high quality stuff! youtube.com/watch?v=ljvpoWuYhIs All from Corrupted Dungeons. ” Not so quality until he use chees tricks like deamon boots + undead cape before, and soldiers boots + out of combat regeneration in corrupted now. But this guy is not bad player, any way most of hes fights will be lost if he is not run…

• SBI have actually ruined their own game

iRawr - - Rants

Quote from PenguinSniper: “I was watching this earlier on youtube.com/watch?v=AvEYvnyK7Tc (can skip to 11:00 for the montage) People sitting at portals is all people do in black zone before this change anyway. ” 1. Stun duration is nerfed. 2. You should be overgeared with max spec. 3. You will be purged in reality. 4. The good claps on video, but no one know how many time he is died to make it. I am hunt the gankers, and not all of them is same stuppid)

• Quote from kheeta: “He is talking about arti weapon hp bonus But don’t read iRawr posts seriously He is well known “daggers are op” crybaby Bloodletter is not bad and usable for solo play but not even close to OP in 1v1 It’s easily killable with crossbows (light and heavy) , broadsword, claymore, black hands, warbow etc when fighting same ip and skill ” No i mean bloodletter HP bonus. Not all arti weapons got HP bonus, and even not all daggers. If you can be killed by black hands or warbow(after…