Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 855.

• Quote from Zoream: “Why is it a net negative benefit? ” Because you have to pay for the stone to build the stations, and the food to feed the stations, and you lose out on the resource return in the city.

• Stuck in Red Zone

Fred_the_Barbarian - - Bugs

Maybe you'd get more sympathy if you explained where and how you got stuck and posted in the proper section. Shouting "REEEEEE I GOT STUCK AND DIED WHY CAN'T I USE /STUCK TO BECOME INVULNERABLE" is going to garner derision.

• Quote from Shakotis: “Ok, i will help for devs to make the best decision: Just restrict the max. amount of people in dungeons. BlueZ = max. 1 person at the same time at SRD. Close them instantly. YZ = max. 2 persons. Max. 1 PK/Faction can enter SRD. Let they close after 1 min. RZ and BZ T5-6 = max. 2 persons in SRD. It means than just 1 PK could enter the dungeon while there is a farmer. Don't close them. BZ 7-8 = max. 3 people in SRD. Let there will be available 2 vs 1 either. Don't close them.…

• Quote from JETracktor: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from ratsimuIator2: “Quote from Tabor: “A defense should mean killing your enemy in a 1v1 PvP based dungeon. The idea of "winning" by running away is asinine and a fundamental flaw with Albions set PvP content such as Corrupted and HGs. I have no idea how they strayed this direction by encouraging fight dodging in environments that were suppose to be meant for PvP. I am even more baffled how many people that claim to be PvPers seem to…

• Quote from ratsimuIator2: “Quote from Tabor: “A defense should mean killing your enemy in a 1v1 PvP based dungeon. The idea of "winning" by running away is asinine and a fundamental flaw with Albions set PvP content such as Corrupted and HGs. I have no idea how they strayed this direction by encouraging fight dodging in environments that were suppose to be meant for PvP. I am even more baffled how many people that claim to be PvPers seem to be afraid to fight. ” What if the defender doesn't want…

• Quote from DONTNERFDAGGER: “@Obelis DONTNERFDAGGER What if normal players don't want to run from rats, but calmly destroy crystals and farm pve? I am glad that at least they thought of removing 10 diving rats in "solo" dungeons. ” ??? You don't have to run away from rats because they're the runners who want to destroy the crystals and farm in safety.

• Quote from Chiefbrah: “Yes but in actual ingame uses, you never get the full 6s duration either. You have to understand you're still dishing out more dmg per second than before the changes. you still get 6 more flat dmg per second and .4% more true damage. So while in the best case scenario your total dmg is slightly lower in 90%+ of use cases you'll do more total damage with the new ticks ” That's a good point. Thank you.

• Quote from Chiefbrah: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “So less damage and less ability to apply that damage is a buff? I'd hate to see what you think is a nerf then. ” I guess reading isn't your strong suit. While they are nerfing the damage number, they're halving the time per tick which if you add up the new damage value they ends up being higher than the current values. You also get a total of 10 ticks in value vs the 6 ticks before ” I guess math isn't yours. 25*10 = 250 43.88*6 = 263.28 The…

• REMOVE MAGE ROBE PURGE

Fred_the_Barbarian - - Rants

Excellent reasoning.

• Report Bug !

This is considered an exploit, but man are you dumb. You had a transport party, why bother dismounting?

• So less damage and less ability to apply that damage is a buff? I'd hate to see what you think is a nerf then.

• Talk about kicking a man while he's down. Why nerf cursed skull? Isn't it bad enough already? Having it move so much more means it's going to be significantly harder to drop it on a clump and you actually slightly reduced the overall damage (250 < 263.28) Letting multiple areas stack again seems more like a bug fix than a balance change.

• Although this is a very low quality post, I have a ticket that I haven't gotten a response on (other than escalating it to the wrong department) for 11 days.

• Yeah it would be pretty stupid to give out t8 resources in safe zones, especially since islands are scalable. Make some accounts, give them 30 days premium to buy islands, max the resource nodes, gather t8 with no risk.

• Fame Buff

Fred_the_Barbarian - - Feedback & Suggestions

I would say that this wouldn't do what you want it to do. Giving more fame to an underutilized weapon won't make it more famed because there's usually a reason. The only time this would be relevant is if a) the buff randomly fell on something you wanted to use or b) the buff fell on a popular fame farming weapon anyway. Same with crafting. People aren't going to magically start crafting something because you make it give more fame. They're probably going to stick to crafting items that sell well…

• 300 CC resist is a lot. That's easily a 50% reduction to CC duration on you.

• I'm confused, are you complaining that AOE escalation works?

• The range is 20 meters. Mage sandals teleports you back 15m, and the distance you traveled doesn't seem to be unreasonably more than 5m. I'd say not a bug.

• Silver from The Marketplace

Quote from Hostility: “This is for live server bugs. edit: I haven't tested this since probably 2014. lul was bad/old info ” It is now, because it was moved.

• Increase the number of slots in chests and player inventories too please.