Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hi, please reach out to support@albiononline.com regarding any payment-related issues.

• Fix the Captchas!!

Elsa - - Rants

Quote from Draedark: “Also, what is the point of the "remember me" check box on mobile if I have to re-log in and complete a captcha multiple times per day? ” Instead of filling out the login information on that screen, try instead simply going to the forum. If your login credentials are remembered, that will log you in automatically.

• Fix the game for muted players

Elsa - - Rants

Quote from Piddle: “I am not sure if SBI is soft on crime or if they are just masochistic. ” This was back in the good old days. Thanks to players like Frog, we’ve made vast reforms to our moderation practices since.

Elsa - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “@Frog owned. your toxicity got everything it deserved it would seem. ” Not exactly. Going over the mutes in question, it became apparent that the permanent mute was much too gentle of a punishment. @Frog feel free to reach out to support and we’ll be happy to re-evaluate your sanction.

Elsa - - Rants

I think a permanent mute is well warranted after receiving 10 warnings and 31 temporary mutes. I doubt moderators in any other MMORPG would have as much patience Quote from Frog: “but I will say this is the average chat in the middle of the day in Albion Online ” Other players behaving inappropriately or breaking rules is not a justification for you to act the same way. What you should do is right click on their name and report them.

• Quick history lesson. The Ghostwolf Pups dropped as rare direwolf loot at the very beginning of the game, on July 17th 2017. This was by complete accident, as they were not supposed to be implemented - you could grow them into tame ghostwolves, but they had no other function. They were quickly removed from the drop table with a patch on August 1st 2017. Then, on November 15th 2017 we introduced a revamped Referral System, and the main reward for it was the Ghostwolf mount. As sign of good faith,…

• The duplicate entries are indeed deleted characters.

• Quick update: we have resolved this issue with today's hotfix, so now players will be correctly rewarded with Season 10 Crystal League tokens. For anyone who received Season 9 tokens this weekend, please reach out to our support team by sending an email to support@albiononline.com - your token will then be replaced with the Season 10 one.

• Hi everyone, With the start of the Crystal League in Season 10, we've encountered a bug which causes Season 9 tokens to be awarded by mistake, which cannot be used in the current season. Developers are working on resolving this issue as soon as possible and we will provide further details in this thread once we have more information. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you to everyone who reported this bug. Elsa & Dev Team

• The server is now back online. If you still have any issues logging in now, please let us know!

• Hey everyone, As of 01:55 UTC today, we're experiencing some issues with the server where you may be stuck on the character selection screen and unable to log in. Our developers are working on resolving this as soon as possible - we will keep you updated on the situation in this thread. We apologize for the inconvenience. UPDATES: - [02:26 UTC] The server went offline for a quick restart - [02:38 UTC] The server is now back online Elsa & Dev Team

• While in the game, go to Settings -> Video -> Show Effects -> All In addition to that, you might also want to enable indicators, so go to Interface and set the spell indicator intensity to your preference and toggle for which abilities you wish to see it enabled (personally, I would recommend enabling all of them).

• Hey there, The quick buy and quick equip features will unfortunately not make it into the Rise of Avalon content update, but we are still planning on introducing these at some later point.

• Searching for Slovenian players

Elsa - - Small Talk

Je nas nekaj, samo smo na žalost dokaj raztrošeni v različnih guildih. Pred parimi leti je obstajala aktivna Yugo guild, ampak je (ironično) razpadla.

• Hey there, as @Reptoid has mentioned, if you hover over the Estimated Market Value in your inventory, you will see the value breakdown between your equipped items and items in your inventory: HeJAyph.png

• Assassin Spirit bug

Elsa - - Bugs Testserver

Hey, I believe that falls under the known issue with toggleable spells described here: Rise of Avalon | Known Issues Since you cannot change equipment in Corrupted Dungeons, you cannot re-equip the item to use the ability again. We are working on resolving this bug.

• error 0, cant update test server

Elsa - - Bugs Testserver

Hey there, can you please try and use the repair option in the launcher? You can find it under Settings -> Repair. If that doesn't solve it, please try to uninstall the game and download the new version here: albiononline.com/en/download

• Thanks for pointing that out, it was a mistake in our patch notes - I updated it now. The Lifesteal effect vs Mobs on the Bloodthirsty Blade ability is at 35% in the current version.

• Read before posting feedback

Elsa - - Feedback Testserver

Hey everyone, Today we have deployed the Rise of Avalon content update to our Test Server and we are eager to hear your feedback! For this purpose, we have created this forum section, which is dedicated to collecting feedback on new features found in Rise of Avalon. In order to collect feedback in an efficient manner, please follow these guidelines: - Mention in the title of your thread which feature you are giving feedback on (i.e. Roads of Avalon, Avalonian Weapons, Corrupted Dungeons etc.) - …

• We have set up stones and forges which allow you to unlock your Destiny Board and craft free items on the Test Server. These are located near bank entrances in all major Royal Cities: Caerleon, Fort Sterling, Lymhurst, Bridgewatch, Martlock and Thetford. Please use these to test new features (especially Avalonian Weapons) in the Rise of Avalon update and provide feedback and report any bugs you find here. Thank you for testing! ~ Elsa & Dev Team