Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 427.

• Robe of Purity

Borbarad - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

yeah but thats how it works in this game. Got no guardian helm against curse or xbow ? Rip. Well, not anymore, since xbow got buffed lul

• Robe of Purity

One knight helm and rip robe of purity

• You have all the counterplay. But naturally, people won´t say what it is. Why ? Because escaping would be absolute joke for everyone. That would devaluate ganking a lot and sbi would have to nerf these escape items and builds. + Even these tips i gave you are already quite helpful to not get ganked. I can´t just lay down all the best tactics, but you think about it. Rather than complaining and wanting the game to change, THINK about how to escape from gankers. What combination of abilities you c…

• " get guds " weeeeellll yeaaaaah. Well, claws are one of the worst ganking weapons actually. Their range is Extremely small. To get hit by them, you have to mess up really badly. When we go gank and someone wants to bring claws, i am like " hell nah bro, ur not gonna catch anyone with that ". Learn the game, how to play in bz and such. For example you can do this in bz: 1) Stay away from high traffic places on map and especially roads where is high traffic 2) If you see someone dismounted, at th…

• Not a fan of giving owner of territorries and hideouts even more advantage. It´s bad as it is.

• " We're running 8.3 gear" That´s what you get. Wish there was a mechanic that if you are using scout, you get 90% less loot and 50% less fame. That would be so sweet. Or at least reduced loot. Well, i guess at least the loot is shit, so that´s good. But rip those who run without scout. Either way, yeah - that´s what happens when people run scouts. SBI make solo safe and add more content and here you got the shit loot. And if you aren´t using scout, well - this message is for those who use it

• Broadsword.

" Poor dmg on the basic attacks and Q's one of the worst if u see on the meele weapons. " ---- Q is BRUTALLY strong. Not only it increases your attack speed, but also movement speed. That´s BRUTAL. Would gladly give away Q on axes to get this bad op boi Q. " Viable W spells on swords are nerfed parry strike and iron will and both don't gives u a burst damage " ----- it´s been nerfed like 3 times and IT´S STILL STRONG. You can negate many abilities with that, and not only that - you gain Invulner…

• he was out of AOE. It´s range is pretty small. The bigger issue of this is that it works the same like bear paws - it just hits behind you sometimes L O L Oh and if you get rooted while mid jump, it gets canceled and puts the ability on cooldown pepega This weapon is extremely bad. The damage is nice, knockup is nice, but because it´s unreliable like bear paws and easily cancelled by roots and such, it will have no place anywhere, for once it hits behind you, the 25 cd is wasted. Unless fixed, t…

• Quote from Skycrane: “Its 09/18/2020. i had stable 150 ping everyday when i played but suddenly today when i move out of a city my ping suddenly jump up to 450 and it becomes unplayable, but when i moved to another zone my ping suddenly comes back to normal and after that i moved out to the another area the ping suddenly is back to 450. Anyone knows a fix for this? ” Oh that happened to me bunch of months back and last for like a week or two or something ? . Don´t think you can do anything about…

• Boss Attacks Not Going Where They Should

Borbarad - - Bugs

yeah that happens occasionally. Just gotta be more careful then. Also resists arent working properly against corrupted mobs - the damage increase by reducing their resistances is a joke

• Broadsword.

Quote from ARTTYOM: “Poor dmg on the basic attacks and Q's one of the worst if u see on the meele weapons. Garving sword and 1h spear destroys this weapon only for that reason. Viable W spells on swords are nerfed parry strike and iron will and both don't gives u a burst damage like daggers the only way you can do damage is the E that has a long stand time and it is Refletable. A nerf is going to destroy the weapon and his main and only purpose. And the hit trought the windwall is fine lol that …

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Lockemup: “WHYYYY HAVE DEVS NEVER RESPONDED ABOUT THIS IT SEEMS LIKE SUCH AN EASY THING TO PROGRAM AND I CANT THINK OF ANY REASON NOT TO DO IT??!?! ” I’m pretty sure they’re aware, but did it ever occurred to you that they may be busy and have better things to work on? This certainly isn’t important enough to move to the top of the list. ” Actually it is. This is a thing that matters to a lot of people, and is simple life quality upgrade. I mean look, even this ch…

• Broadsword.

You forgot that broadsword is bugged and E bits people immediately - even through windwall and such, which makes it even more stronger

• Upcoming change is this : " - Removed Rending Swing (all Axes) - Added a new Q-Slot Ability: Rending Rage (all Axes) - A series of attacks hitting enemies up to 3 times in in a cone in front of you. Each hit deals 50 physical damage. On the third hit you will leap up to 9m forward and additionally enemies hit will be rooted for 1s. After the third hit the ability will go on cooldown, If you wait for 3s between attacks the Rage times out and begins with the first hit again, in this case the abili…

• Nice suggestions, thus here are few from me as well + Option to have sound muted in cities ( it´s not fun muting it everytime i go to city) + Option in market to put things in your inventory even when you are overweight. In black zone, there is no warning when you pick items that make you overweight, so why is this in towns ? +++ Option to always have item set to Sell order ( and not to Sell) along with option to reduce price of listed item by 1. Selling items takes way too many clicks and is a …

• 1) pvp fame 2) pve fame 3) crafting fame 4) gathering fame 5) pvp infame It could have been simple like that. Well, too late now i guess : p

• Quote from NBKilla: “I dont even understand the argument for people that comes here and say things like "wow, stop being lazy just click" or "you dont get any problems for repetitive clicking", like the fuck? you like clicking bags this much that you have to come to a forum post that asks for a QoL improvment to say those things? whats wrong with you people lol? ” That´s because some people are stupid. Low iq is a thing. Either open all button, or ability to craft higher tier silver bags with lo…

• Quote from Gunnar216: “Noone is talking about a solo ganker. Noone at all except you. and i agree most likely a gatherer would escape in 1 vs 1 situation and maybe 50/50 in 2 vs 1. but when its 4 people or 10 people ganking 1 gatherer then no he isnt escaping every time or rarely ever like you seem to think. This post was made to cry about PVE players are too "safe" and it's so unfair they can spend hours doing pve and get 500k or hours gathering and might make 1-2m. But gankers have it sooooo h…

• Just learn to play game. Solo gatherer cannot be killed by a solo ganker if the gatherer knows what he is doing. Simple as that. Just learn to play game. Or stay in blue zone and cry on forum.

• Quote from Gunnar216: “Quote from Borbarad: “Oh wait, you mean to gank portal campers who stand there with 4.1 gear ? Dude. Also, gankers job is not to kill gankers, but rather people. You cank gank another group if it messes around on your territory. But sometimes you can even help another group of gankers if they are fighting bigger group - comradery ain´t bad lol. ” LMAO just changed your entire philosophy. Your 2 minutes fighting them isn't worth their ~300k in gear but a gatherer with~150k …