Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Oi! Envie uma mensagem para Support@albiononline.com relatando esse problema.

• Logically, this should not be applied to the ZvZ, as it would be a disaster...

• I saw in the forum some ideas that could alleviate the situation of 4, 6, 8 or 10 + vs 1, 3 or 5 and the one that caught my attention the most was the one that said: "The more players attack another player, the trash rate this player's will rise accordingly" something like: if the ambushing side has a 4 vs 1 advantage, then the victim will have 75% trash or something like that... and this would increase the desire to be less when ambushing (more loot) and will increase the risk accordingly. Alth…

• Quote from sh1ny: “Quote from Xdehith: “I don't speak much English, but here goes my grain of sand to this situation that already seems exhausting: - Set limits to solo dungeons: 1 player vs 1 diver (with this there are no more scouts) and add the idea of the alternative exit in a random place in the dungeon, which appears when a certain level of the dungeon is cleared (no has to be when eliminating the boss) this eliminates the A-out - Put limits on the dungeons of 2 to 4 players vs 2 to 4 dive…

• Dungeon Scouting

Xdehith - - General Questions & Discussions

I know this will take some "sandbox" out of the game, but this company must retain as many players (potential clients) as possible to survive and thus neither side is discarded. In addition, there is always the possibility of waiting with 50 assailants outside the dungeon for the victim to come out to remove all the loot, so it will not affect the divers as much. Although they could also implement giant dungeons for a larger group, I don't know ...

• Dungeon Scouting

Xdehith - - General Questions & Discussions

I don't speak much English, but here goes my grain of sand to this situation that already seems exhausting: - Set limits to solo dungeons: 1 player vs 1 diver (with this there are no more scouts) and add the idea of the alternative exit in a random place in the dungeon, which appears when a certain level of the dungeon is cleared (no has to be when eliminating the boss) this eliminates the A-out - Put limits on the dungeons of 2 to 4 players vs 2 to 4 divers, depending on the number of players t…

• Arena knockdown issue

Xdehith - - Bugs

Oh, ok, my bad.

• Arena knockdown issue

Xdehith - - Bugs

Sorry friend, this is not a bug; your opponent use reflect to kill you with your E auto attack and, in zones were they can not kill you asap, you are knockdown and pop up the question for wait or give up...