Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Meta weapon types for HCE

Telsaro - - Beginner's Questions

Ok, that makes sense. What about curse staff? Or would it just be better to stick to fire/frost?

• Spears

Telsaro - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Hi, As a new player who also decided on spears as a first weapon, this is what i've been using for farming t6 dungeons in the black zone with only T4.1 gear. Trinity spear: Q- Lunging strike W- Forest of spears E- Spectral trident (Little tip, this is an I-frame while you are in the air. Great for avoiding big damage from mobs or players) Passive: life leech or attack speed Hunters Hood: Retaliate (helps with divers) Hunters jacket: Haste Hunters shoes: Refreshing sprint Regular cloak, thetford …

• Hi, Pardon me, as I am very new to this game but couldn't you just keep a few people outside the dungeon to catch the person once they "A" out and send just one guy in to alert the scout?

• Meta weapon types for HCE

Hello, As a new player interested in eventually doing some hardcore expeditions, are there any meta weapons/builds that people running these prefer to take over others? Or on the other side of the coin, are there any weapons/builds that are seen as completely not viable? Im mostly interested in the dps role right now, although that may change down the road. I started my Albion experience by leveling spears first as I really enjoy the play style of the trident in both small pvp settings and for c…

• Whats with arena?

Thank you for your very detailed and informative replies. I think one of my major issues was going into arena with the same competitive mentality I've had in other games with similar pvp settings, and was displeased with my initial experience. After talking with a few guildies, I have started to look at arena more as a place to practice small scale group fights in preparation for open world pvp in red and black zones. This has helped me immensely in maintaining a positive attitude and not gettin…

• Whats with arena?

Hello, Just started playing two days ago and I was excited when I found the 5v5 arena. Unfortunately my experience so far with it has been less than pleasant. I have done around 15 or 20 matches and out of those have one 1. Yes, only one. Every time I get into a match, it seems like my team is either as new as me or just bots (even had a few matches with a guy that had no gear on, wtf??)...meanwhile the enemy team seems like a premade of full t8 geared people that just steamroll the match. Is it…