Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Poor divers, now they have to go corrupt dungeons and fight people in pvp gear whit pvp skills. ROFLMAO

• 1v1? Corrupt dungeons. 2v2 or 5v5? HG. Big group fights? GvG or ZvZ. Wanna kill people that can't defend themselves using pve gear and pve skills? Divers... and some of this people call it "pvp" LUL. The stupid content I ever made was dive. Free kills and free loot. The fun part is laugh in discord whit your friends but call that PvP is beyond ridiculous, and yes, you still can make tons of silver from it. Stop saying dive or gank is pvp and learn one or two thinks and try to actually pvp agains…

• Well the solution is kinda simple. Want pvp and big reward? Took the risk doing HG's (the best pvp loot you can get). Want no risk big reward? Keep diving and deal whit it if you don't manage to get a free kill.

• Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “i agree scouts are a problem, best solution is to simply close the entrance after 1/5 enter solo/group dungeons ” You can't do it since diving is part of the game. Same as divers need to understand that scouts are part of the game. Just adapt, keep looking for dg's whitout scouts or whatever. My scout got cursed yesterday for being "a cancer" from a group of 6 players diving solo dgs.... If you have 6 players to dive a solo dungeon just use your brain and try to surr…

• Quote from deivleon: “I dont think its a difficult topic, if you want to do Pve in a safe place go blue/yellow zone, dont use a spotter ” No, thanks. I'll keep scouting for my friend while he scouts for me and we do solo dg's in different maps. Yesterday I get dived by 8 players in a solo dg. I would be dead if I didn't had a scout. If they had half of a brain I would be dead either way since i was in the corner of the map and they could set up to kill me. But no. They choose to curse the scout …

• Scouts remove the possibility that divers get free loot while pve players are in the middle of a pull. I lost count of the amount of times I exit dungeon and enter again and get them from behind in a "fair fight", not that fair because they didn't expect to fight someone whit pvp gear. But I agree that black zones should be riskier so remove scouts right now isn't the solution but give a reason to people that are doing pve stuff to not need a scout. And this will only comes whit a chance to them…

• Quote from Tmac666: “In my opinion this annoying issue could be solved by re-spawning mobs if a player is alone in a group dungeon for a certain time. The mob should be difficult enough that a "scout" would need to defend themselves. Scouts would need to be actual players in actual gear - which i think is fair enough. ” People need to learn and adapt. I use scouts because people usualy dive whit 4ppl in solo dgs. This is not the worse part. The bigger problem is you can't change your gear so you…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from LetmeBurn: “Give people the ability to change items / skills while in combat and you will never see a scout again. Imagine get dived by 3-5 noobs in a solo dung and don't manage to run because you are running an AOE PVE build while they have gank builds... ” The reason you can't change gear or skills during combat is to avoid people baiting either duels or other PvP situations. I used to run around in Tier 1 gear, and challenge people to duels, then switch to Ti…

• Give people the ability to change items / skills while in combat and you will never see a scout again. Imagine get dived by 3-5 noobs in a solo dung and don't manage to run because you are running an AOE PVE build while they have gank builds...