Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

• Road to Release

Lapua - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Vanity_Nevermore: “Quote from Lapua: “Quote from Vanity_Nevermore: “Seriously. I feel like I'm repeating myself to my dogs. They don't care what I say, they're still going to bark at the cat in the street. ” Are you some special forum snowflake that everyone should pay attention to?Calm down, scrublord. ” Are you a special forum snowflake that needs to have an answer to the same question that's been asked (and answered!) a dozen times in this thread alone?? ” I am a special snowflake …

• Who is Ronin? Who is the OP? :iiam:

• Road to Release

Quote from Vanity_Nevermore: “Seriously. I feel like I'm repeating myself to my dogs. They don't care what I say, they're still going to bark at the cat in the street. ” Are you some special forum snowflake that everyone should pay attention to? Calm down, scrublord.

• Road to Release

Quote from Vanity_Nevermore: “Quote from Lapua: “Quote from Bercilak: “current founder’s packs will be discontinued and replaced with ” This is clear as mud. Are founders that already purchased packs getting exactly what they had been, or are the existing founders packs (again: packs that people already paid for) being changed? ” Seriously, read the WHOLE paragraph Bercilak posted, not just half a sentence. The answer is RIGHT THERE. I even quoted it just above you ... ” By current I want clarif…

• Road to Release

Quote from Bercilak: “current founder’s packs will be discontinued and replaced with ” This is clear as mud. Are founders that already purchased packs getting exactly what they had been, or are the existing founders packs (again: packs that people already paid for) being changed?

• Quote from Hannibal_Barca: “If you are the mute I'm thinking of then you realize I'm an officer and founding member( based off the principles I'm descibing) of the guild you are a part of. Food for thought @Torks and @CircuitSix is this the person I'm thinking of? The one that is never around? ” You truly do not realize how you are coming off by posting stuff like this. Not to mention it not being the thread for it. Asking you once again, leave, or take your epeen to PMs.

• Is it worth it?

Short answer? If you knew then what you know now?

• Quote from Hannibal_Barca: “@Jiav to be successful in this game you have to be good at every catagory. You have to go out in PvP, have to PvE, have to gather, and have to craft to be good. I'm in the top 20 for kill fame, can wear 6.3, can gather t8 cloth, and can craft 6.3 heavy cloth chest. It's all about being well rounded to get the most out of it ” Seriously, take your off topic crap and get out.

• Quote from Hannibal_Barca: “Quote from RudeRoo: “Quote from Hannibal_Barca: “I have probably spent $600 into this game and I feel I've gotten way more than it's worth. This is probably my favorite game I've ever played. The game was not falsely advertised you just didn't do your research before buying. Go back to bronze 5 at LOL if you aren't smart enough to figure out this game ” really? do u think i dont watch every vids in utube, both official and from player i watched it all, none of these v…

• Quote from FutureCasual: “Maybe instead of intensively testing a portion of the game they have decided its good enough compared to the rest of the game that has zero testing. This kind of happened with Diablo 3 on launch there was no testing around inferno mode, not even internally really. Maybe they are looking at the time line to release and saying, its good enough, lets shed some light on this absolute mystery of an end game. ” I see, even though the new patch was not tested for early game, t…

• Quote from Tezari: “so much hate in this post. I'm not happy on everything that is going on in the game right now BUT.. The cbt is for testing purposes, lets hope the game will get the correct balancing and changes for the release. ” I did not create this thread so people could criticize the opinions of others.

• 5 minutes on the toilet? Takes me longer to find something to read much less perform. The question is not whether you like it currently or not, but if you would have paid to be a founder knowing what you now know. Example: Myself, I voted no. I am still playing simply because i DID pay. If I had not contributed money, I would not have stuck around. Minecraft is one game that I never regretted buying pre-release to support the developers.

• Quote from Mute: “Quote from Poiuyt: “Nope. Some reasons: - Boring, repetitive and lifeless world. - Awuful, slugish, skill-less combat. Really, the combat is crap. - Boring and mindless grind. - Dumbed down for tablets when nobody is going to play on a tablet besides sporadic farming. - Horrible lag and ping if you are not from USA. - It's not a sandbox, it's a theme-park mmo without the theme. ” Don't say that, Jonathan Silverblood will come in here and try to explain how a year grind on borin…

• Interesting results so far.

• AH privacy settings.

Lapua - - Feedback & Suggestions

Why not just have a guild market on your guild island? For the record, it is not an auction house. It is a market with set prices.

• Combat progression speed

Lapua - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Ironjaw: “I love how there are two camps screaming on the forums that the game is ruined. One that the grind is too easy and catering to the casuals and one that its too hard and boring and catering to the wannabe hardcores. ” Do not forget the third group that thinks the people labeling others and themselves as "hardcore" and "casuals" are flipping loons.

• Quote from Lensar: “There is zero reason for a wipe. Would you spend your LP points different if we started all over? Yes, of course. Are you salty that you dumped all those points into Cursed Staff and now wish you had put them into Scythe or Claws? Tough luck. The game is still here. You can still play it. You can still level up ANYTHING you want. You still gain new Learning Points EVERY DAY. The devs will wipe when they've learned everything they can from the current beta. If the current beta…

• Quote from Manacaym: “It's kinda annoying when thats the ONLY thing on the fourms. How about some good stuff. Give the dev's some credit mhmm? Ever thought of that. ” Credit is earned my friend.

• Discuss. Votes can be changed, only those participating can see results.

• Quote from Awrel: “Want wipe? Delete your char. This whole jealousy makes me sick. We will all be wiped at the end, so you will get a fresh start. But something is telling me that those crying babies will fail again. What will save you then? ” jealousy? What in the flying F are you babbling about?