Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Piddle: “That you don't understand, isn't surprising. You are literally supporting SBI rubbing sand in players eyes for no reason. You somehow seem to think the game is better for it. There really is no help for you. I can fully understand not really caring. Not caring takes no effort. You are actually promoting regression. You want the game to stay bad and for players to stay miserable. ” Im afraid its you who doesnt understand. In fact youve got in completely wrong. I fully support …

• Quote from Piddle: “If a door needs a screwdriver and a pair of pliers in order for someone to get through it. Asking for a handle isn't a QoL issue. ” Agreed. All it should take is to turn the handle .. once for each door.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “"Minor inconvenience", say that to all the people who click through hundreds of 1k silver bags in the bank areas of the cities. Literally 95% of the time you are in the bank, someone is furiously breaking his mouse to get his silver from a badly designed reward system. This is stupid and im just gonna resort to namecalling because im not willing to put any more effort into a conversation than you are willing to put into understanding the issue. Dumbass. ” Well, if you wan…

• Fix the Captchas!!

Midgard - - Rants

Not sure if im missing something but I never have to go through captcha to log in to the forum, either on PC or mobile.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Actually it is. This is a thing that matters to a lot of people, and is simple life quality upgrade. I mean look, even this change got made which is pepega " You can now complete the "Gather Silver from Heretics" mission even if you have 100% guild tax. (You should not be in a guild with 100% tax. Seriously.) " - so why not this, since this concerns Everyone ” No it isnt. The "gather from heretics" fix was far more pressing as it effected new players fresh off the boat who …

• Nothing you can do to correct it yourself. Only way possible would be to raise a support ticket, and they may or may not decide to intervene.

• Quote from Lockemup: “WHYYYY HAVE DEVS NEVER RESPONDED ABOUT THIS IT SEEMS LIKE SUCH AN EASY THING TO PROGRAM AND I CANT THINK OF ANY REASON NOT TO DO IT??!?! ” I’m pretty sure they’re aware, but did it ever occurred to you that they may be busy and have better things to work on? This certainly isn’t important enough to move to the top of the list.

• Quote from Draedark: “It would just seem the definition of "small" is subjective and the only hard numbers we have to go on for the developers intent is the size of the portals they provided. ” I totally agree. Which would suggest its working as intended as the developers put in portals to allow groups of 20 to enter.

• Travelling

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

You can fast travel from Lym to Bridgewatch via a travel planner in the city, and Steppe cross is only one zone away from bridgewatch. If you travel naked its free. However, if you want to bring all of your gear from Steppe cross to Lym you'll have to pay a silver fee to fast travel back (fee is dependent on what you are wearing and have in your inventory). If you want to bring the gear back for free then you'll need to walk/ride back. the world map (M) will help you navigate.

• Quote from K9Tvz: “no one wants to talk about it cause they're then labeled a xenophobe. ” Never seen anyone, ever, being accused as being xenophobic when discussing this, and its been discussed ad nauseam over the years. Quote from K9Tvz: “We all know servers need split into regions ” No. We dont know this at all. In fact many people completely disagree with splitting the server. And most importantly SBI seem to disagree with it, as they have stuck with the single server concept since the games…

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “A large proprotion of YOUR fame, Midgard comes from CRAFTING in the years you've been playing it. I checked. Do you pvp? ” I do have a PvP character, yes. This ones my crafter/gatherer/refiner. Ans all that crafting, refining, farming, gathering would be pointless if there were no pvp .. it all matters because of PvP

• Quote from Gnomead: “I also feel that Albion is not really a pvp game so much as it is a game with hardcore pvp elements ” Id argue that it was a PvP game with PvE elements.

• Quick Chat Wheel

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Don’t forget “where can I harvest carrot seeds”, “where can I find chestnut logs”, “how can I upgrade my mount” and “what is IP” for the new players ...

• Fix the game for muted players

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Blenfjorn: “I would compare it to a parental tactic that is quite popular ” So treat your customers like children. Brilliant.

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Blenfjorn: “The fact you weren't banned means they probably just want to hear you say you won't do it anymore ” What in gods name make you think that? It wouldnt be much of a system if a permaban was only up until you say sorry. It spounds like a perma mute isnt something they dish out lightly (dozens of prior warnings and temp bans). It seems like a last resort. Not much of a deterrent if saying sorry lifts it.

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Frog: “We should all be able to at least talk to our friends and guilds ” Quote from Frog: “If you want to disagree that's fine ” I disagree.

• Nah. People just don’t read before posting.

• Quote from Tabor: “Maybe that's what we need though Midgard is another 50 people to create threads since the Devs have blatantly ignored this obvious and simple quality of life need. ” They’re aware. It’s a QoL improvement and not top of their backlog list by a long way I’m sure, but they’re definitely aware of it. Another 50 people creating new threads doesn’t change that

• If only a day went by when someone didn’t post this without doing a forum search first ....

• A Breath of Fresh Air

Midgard - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to Albion, and what a great first post. If you need any help both the beginners forum section here, and the in-game help channel are great, and friendly places to ask. Have fun.