Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

• Bug in Bear Paws? Bug en las Patas de oso?

Alemaoo - - Bugs

the worst part is when u need to hit it and it goes the other way. but lets hope for a fix.

• Thinking this way nerf is not really necessary. u convinced me, I agree with all u said...

• The same way innerfocus got nerfed because of the insane mobility allowing the user to keep distance or shorten it was a huge problem and got nerfed correctly. I was not a spear player and it tilted me a lot to play against them. As a main bow player I must say frost shot is insane, no one can catch me. The ability to keep distance and shorten it as a ranged weapon is op. What i suggest is: decrease the frost shot jump to remove the player from a melee range but not 13m and keep the slow (or ins…

• 4 months... Could we please get some news? Im having some Aventurine flashbacks (Darkfall developper) they are gone for moths and show up with some balancing or UI adjustments.

• Fiend robe

Alemaoo - - Rants

Quote from iRawr: “Knight helmet counter it so hard. ” u have a point, but still. it is so fucking strong.

• Fiend robe

Alemaoo - - Rants

Can we please fucking delete fiend robe from this fucking game. it is impossible to run from a ganking group with fucking fiend robe! who ever designed this peace of shit should be ashamed! Claws with fiend robe and fiend cowl is op, only because one item is garbage. First u can't fucking control your character, ok I'll take that it is a strong ability like ambush and mercenary jacket. Second if u have a run ability poped before they hit u with the fiend robe u lose your fucking velocity, what i…

• WTS res pots in bulck

Alemaoo - - Trade

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…a9cca619bfb676a63b7ffb2dd we can work out a good deal for both of us.

• WTS Saddled Direbears

Alemaoo - - Trade

i think the dire bear has no specific role on the transport mount realm. it is like an t8 ox but with a bit more weight. I think it is just cool to have. the direbear should be reworked and made a bit more special or with some benefit.

• WTS Saddled Direbears

Alemaoo - - Trade

Updated price each for 12.5M or both for 24M

• WTS Saddled Direbears

Alemaoo - - Trade

Hay gamers! I have 2 Saddled Direbears in good condition, around 50.000km used. im looking to sell each for around 14M. My in game name is MrAlemao, feel free to send me a letter with any conter offer.

• Dev Talk: What's Next?

Alemaoo - - News & Announcements

Can we please get some balancing done? we need it for yesterday!!! Nice solo content, im looking forward to it...

• feels good

• Hello!

Alemaoo - - Introduce yourself!

welcome!

• spear life steal

Alemaoo - - Video and Media Forum

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…a9cca619bfb676a63b7ffb2dd

• tell me why?

Alemaoo - - Rants

lol, tks

• how long will we suffer?

Alemaoo - - Rants

Quote from Theat: “It's lame to see how many cry-babies come onto the forums, bitching about nerf-this, nerf-that, instead of learning how to play, adapt, and being creative to counter things. If you want to beat mega-alliances, then begin your own guild and alliance, see how far you get. ” if u think that learning how to play is just surrounding yourself with a bunch of cock suckers just makes it explicit that u dont know how to play. People come here to say how they want o play, how they want …

• tell me why?

Alemaoo - - Rants

Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Alemaoo: “I think i will quit again. And what i'm seeing is that im not the only one. ” May I have your stuff? ” nope, work and earn your own.

• tell me why?

Alemaoo - - Rants

Why do groups of 6-20 players ganking solos still make profit. is that the type of fight devs want to see in this game? some type of sistem like, increased trash rate with assists(maybe not in zvz) should be put in place. for me as a solo player the risk-reward of going out on the black zone is just garbage, even if I find someone to fight 1v1 and win I will most likely not survive the trip to the portal and get hunted down by a bigger group. If a big group sees someone that is just passing by o…

• how long will we suffer?

Alemaoo - - Rants

Quote from Theat: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Theat: “You will suffer until you Learn 2 Play ” The problem with your elitist nonsense is that players will "learn 2 play" a different game. ” They can go play Hello Kitten or Barbie Online ” this type of thinking is what makes this game get fucked! so please, go fuck yourself! It is obvious that u dont want a better game that everybody likes to play, u just want to jerk off together with your friends in your mega alliance...

• very nice idea!