Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Game Bugs

Groszek6 - - Bugs

Errors appear during the fight, e.g. 1. Red box is in a different place than it should be 2. Without standing the red box you get damage as if it was there. 3. every player is sees something different. my friend who I talk to TS told me that she ran away from the red field I could see that she was standing there so the game has to think about because either everyone has the same, or fob. 4. Incorporating mutton stew food gives you nothing but the opposite reduces damage instead of zooming. that'…

• Game Bugs

Groszek6 - - Rants

Game bugs, support this game does not have.the game has lags and hangs and when I write to support they send me back here will anyone help me with this or should I record bugs and put them in yt?

• Red Box Error

Groszek6 - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

just died on black why? mobs chased me through half the map and the player who attacked me changed skills during the attack

• Red Box Error

Groszek6 - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

Uciekam przed czerwonym polem, gdy moby wykorzystują umiejętność, np. Ogłuszenie, na ekranie widzę, że jestem daleko poza boiskiem i zgodnie z grą jestem w środku i ogłusza mnie. Jak to możliwe ??