Redsaw - - Trade

free bump

• Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour.

Redsaw - - Trade

positions available.

Redsaw - - Trade

positions available.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “and he requires collateral @Gabumon ” But yes - I only loan out money if I have it fully secured through assets - and usually at a 20% - 30% markdown. ” Yeah, I always thought it was unfortunate that you can't run this sort of business in AO, like it is run in real life. Where you don't need as much collateral, because you can replace trust with fear and threats of violence. ” unfortunate indeed, lets make a poll for SBI to i…

Redsaw - - Trade

positions available.

• is redsaw a scammer?

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

heard he commits unspeakable things, pyramid scheme's, duel scams, sketchy investment funds, plot monopolisation, the lot.

Redsaw - - Trade

Quote from HyungZoo: “Cool then im willing to participate. Whats ur discord? ” Discord tag is in my signature, looking forward to your message. Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from HyungZoo: “I give you 420k every week or only the first time? ” It's only the first time if i understood his message properly. ” Correct. This is a one time deposit that can only change if the amount of laborers under your care increases or decreases. This collateral sum is returned should you decide to leave employmen…

Redsaw - - Trade

Bump.

• OK, so, my new strategy will be to deflag and fame farm shiftshadow expanse until the reputation clears up, then rinse and repeat. Thx for the constructive criticism and your interest in the situation xx

• Quote from TSkebee: “Sorry, but I just cannot squeeze a tear over this. The game design is so that the big awkward kid who bullies all the other kids on the playground gets a time-out once in a while. What I am talking about is the older kid who got left behind and cannot quite find out how to interact with the other kids, so he beats them up instead - starting with the smallest. He fails to understand that fear and respect are two very different things, so he thinks he is a big hotshot PvP play…

• Quote from Khladraven: “Quote from Redsaw: “Once you're dreaded at -50k, there's nothing you can do but wait 15 days until you are at -19,999, at which point you'll be able to enter red zones from caerleon again, you aren't able to grind reputation back up in those 15 days, all you can do is wait, you can't do HCE's, you can't do dungeons in royals, theres nothing you can do. feature or bad game design? 92UPk3s.png ” Intentional. If you moderate your gameplay, and stay alive, you can easily rota…

• Quote from keyfouyr: “game does not intend for an entity owning 3rd of world of albion POE to exist, game does not intend for a "s9lo guild" to own 10+ zones" you will manage without siphoning funds in your potato guild redsaw someone please close this thread ” The game already does this, but I'm not advocating for that, nor does this suggestion actually really steer in that direction. There are people who play this game that create content for players like me, it takes alot of their time becaus…

• things u hate about school

Redsaw - - Small Talk

sounds like your teachers are encouraging you to prove them wrong and give you a sense of responsibility, if you don't grasp that, your parents probably didn't do a good job of teaching this to you before you started being told such things at school.

• I've gotta say, alot of the responses I'm seeing here seem out of spite to paying more taxes for the guild you would be in, I don't think this discussion can actually be held on these forums though, the fact of the matter is that like has been stated multiple times, the majority of people here don't actually fully grasp the cost of operating an out lands guild. In favor of SBI staying true to their righteous ideologue, having the playerbase create its own content and determining its own future, …

• Once you're dreaded at -50k, there's nothing you can do but wait 15 days until you are at -19,999, at which point you'll be able to enter red zones from caerleon again, you aren't able to grind reputation back up in those 15 days, all you can do is wait, you can't do HCE's, you can't do dungeons in royals, theres nothing you can do. feature or bad game design? 92UPk3s.png

• Where'd you get your nick?

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

I wanted a name that I could type really fast, so I just looked at a qwerty keyboard and this is what jumped out to me.

• I once saw a T7 gigantify potion listed for 70m, I must be rich!

• Quote from iRawr: “Game need some kind of ranked system. If party will be random, you'll just get 2 of 5 shitters, who will ruin your 5 vs 5 content, so players will lose they time, have no fun, get big disappointment in 5 v 5 content. Just like at Arena, when your party of random idiots keep focusing a tank right near the healer. So the system should split players by groups of "same skill", or it will be no fun. ” This would encourage smurfing, especially considering Albion Online is a full-loo…

• Any suggestions in favor of increasing the relevance and frequency of 5v5 content in this game are worth spending time considering. Forming teams is currently completely player driven with barely any assistance through game mechanics, like @Bey87 mentioned, the LFG system needs a rework to be more effective.

• Crystal League Season 9

Redsaw - - Developers' Statements

@Retroman Can I get a reply on my suggestion too?