Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “You need to give up something for the superior mobility and utility. A short recap of 1h dagger (before damage nerf): - Toggle (Unpurgeable) - Combined with the mandatory hunter jacket can eat through targets in as little as 2-3s given ample CC (Shadow edge and armor slots; Dont even get me started on quarterstaff in 2v2 HGs) - Heals you as much as a mercenary jacket with more potential hits - Drains 6% of max hp per second (With slightly better than merc jacket healing t…

• Retaliate bugged

Deathskills - - Bugs

Hunter hood uses the damage "buffs" from the person that activates it and does take into consideration your own defenses. Aka, if they time they shit perfectly with other buffs, they can easily reflect double the damage. I had a build that before some recent nerfs, I was able to reflect 220% dmg with hunter hood instead of 120% (soldier armor+keeper cape).

• I mean it did kill small scale diving. I was used to solo dive or duo dive srd's with a buddy but now it's now even worth since we don't have ow catch and still usually ended up diving duo's or trio's in t7-t8 maps. It killed the solo 1vsX counter dive too for the most part since now you just walk out and remount away. There's no incentive of pulling big dick move when the divers thought they had the element of surprise on you but you were almost waiting for them. Now to get that type of content…

• You do know you already have the logs for silver transactions up to 4 weeks back (withrawal, deposit and if it's used for guild island expansion and guild tabs being added to a chest in the Guild island or in one of the HO). They can be fully copied with the click of button and you only have to paste them in your favorite sheet software (google sheet/excel/etc...)

• You can't hit them, heal them, receive damage from them or healing from them. No interaction pvp wise.

• You don't deal with red players since it was an issue in the past. people would use 8.3 gucci gear to down faction players since they were pk flag and they would have an alt or a buddy faction flag from a different town that would come out and execute you and give the loot to one of the pk'ers and they would go on like this without ever risking losing their 8.3 gear while any person faction flag was risking to get executed if they would go down. So SBI made it so in yellow and blue zones, red's …

• Except that ROAM does get real-time location of players and is charging to have info displays that was collected by sniffing... TS doesn't sniff for in-game data. And yet you still didn't refute the fact that albion 2d would get shut down if they would put their service behind a paywall even though it does require a server to stay up and available to everyone. If you doubt that Albion would tolerate someone opening a TS that charges for access to the TS just to do in-game content, be my guess to…

• Quote from WilliamP: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Reznok: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Voltel: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from WilliamP: “Quote from Deathskills: “I know someone who used it and it's free trial for 7days and has a paywall after that trial period. ” You are so woefully uninformed that you are conflating two different tools. ” So what part am i misunderstanding? The part that a 3rd party tool was made by a player or group of player and they are charging for it'…

• Quote from Reznok: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Voltel: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from WilliamP: “Quote from Deathskills: “I know someone who used it and it's free trial for 7days and has a paywall after that trial period. ” You are so woefully uninformed that you are conflating two different tools. ” So what part am i misunderstanding? The part that a 3rd party tool was made by a player or group of player and they are charging for it's access or that it's a mist mapper? ” no one i…

• Quote from Voltel: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from WilliamP: “Quote from Deathskills: “I know someone who used it and it's free trial for 7days and has a paywall after that trial period. ” You are so woefully uninformed that you are conflating two different tools. ” So what part am i misunderstanding? The part that a 3rd party tool was made by a player or group of player and they are charging for it's access or that it's a mist mapper? ” no one is taking money I do not think. ” I know for a…

• Quote from WilliamP: “Quote from Deathskills: “I know someone who used it and it's free trial for 7days and has a paywall after that trial period. ” You are so woefully uninformed that you are conflating two different tools. ” So what part am i misunderstanding? The part that a 3rd party tool was made by a player or group of player and they are charging for it's access or that it's a mist mapper?

• I know someone who used it and it's free trial for 7days and has a paywall after that trial period. @Highlandgirl Never said it was newbies one. I just know there's one that exist that has one.

• apologies for the confusion them mate! might have read a bit too quick. The point remain that one of the tool made by a player or group of player had made one which was using a paywall. I appreciate your efforts to make a tool that can benefits a vast amount of players when made right like albion 2d! Will edit to remove the tag of your name on this if you do not mind!

• Biggest issue I see here is Real-Time tracking that comes with this in pvp zones. So it needs to be manual entry or packets sent like 1hour after the player has been in a new map and not instantly since it does give an unfair advantage to whoever is controlling the centralization of the data since they have a timestamp of when the person got onto X map and through which path. And regarding the tool that had a paywal, the owner/creator literally did RMT by putting a paywall on their "product" and…

• Guild Mail

Deathskills - - General Questions & Discussions

It's due to the fact that guild mails are made to message anyone who has the role in the guild to view "guild messages" since they are made in a way to address the leadership of the guild and not made for the Leadership to address all the guild members. So if you want to message new guild members, you'll need to individually send them an in-game mail (you can only send 30 or 50 individual request a day for mails from what I recall). So basically there currently is no in game tool available to Gu…

• They do provide a bigger yield of resources which is literally what you are asking, New tools that have a higher "cost" for a "higher" return whether it's straight yield or just gathering speed. It's already in the game. It would be interesting, but currently, the market for the cost of mats has constantly been trending downwards since march. Which means, even if you would gather more efficiently, the only thing that would happen is make the resources lose more value due to the sheer amount of p…

• There already is an option which is the avalonian tool. Which gives an extra 20% gathering yield. If you want less contested area's you might have to look into blue zones that are farther from the cities or even go in red zones or maybe even black zones.

• oh and the price increased since there's less solo map in the market which can be used to craft group maps. Another factor which can affect pricing apart of people just buying bad deals.

• You are forgetting that the fame increase from the map compare to a dungeon normally found in ow has a value too. can't be based only on loot value of chests, needs to reflect the increased fame value too.

• 1h dagger nerf is weird

Deathskills - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, there was a mix up in the patch notes, which will be corrected accordingly. The change in Lifesteal vs Mobs was reverted, but instead the Damage vs. Mobs was halved. ” Actually, just tested it and with no equipment and like 2 spec in 1h dagger, you do 38 damage to mobs instead of 75. (tried on impala's). Amount of healing is same as damage But the actual damage should be at 75 since it is a "fixed" amount written in tooltip and was working as intended on the te…