Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Anyone else?

• had full tier 8 stolen from me cause of this I completely agree with you! I camp and kill hellrifts in royal for guilt free fame and it is always my problem! I posted another feed about this too! It’s a shit mechanic

• Quote from lolfandar: “So here's the thing, i take a fight in a chest pvp-free zone in royals (mardale to be precise), while we were fighting, we got out of the pvp zone, and I killed the guy outside the zone. I immediately got out of pvp mode as i finished the fight and was out of the pvp zone. That is alright. As the guy died in a pvp state, I am restricted from looting the corpse unless i get back in a pvp state, but he died too far from the pvp zone, so i can't put myself back in a pvp state…

• The Camlann Mace is to weak as cc because of zvz helm builds. But if you increased its damage it would at least do aoe damage that would create opportunities and make it viable for crystal league and hell gates. Right now the one handed mace is just over powering all the maces. So it would make sense for you to try to balance the only other usefull artifact mace. seen old forums suggesting it needs complete rework but i think damage buff would be better.

• cant even get the loot for the kills you get and sustain cause you get pirated when you finish the person cause you drop out of combat!!! fix this trash mechanic! You get the killing blow you should be able to loot!

• I craft my duel hammers and its like dirt cheap. But crystal league might as well be another game cause ive never met anyone who plays it or who cares too! its pretty much wow arena which wasnt very popular for a reason. I dont say this to bash crystal league but to make a point that the hammers is non existent still unless in this niche small community. I am sure they enjoy it but that doesn't make the weapon balanced at all. Bear claws and Duel swords arnt bugged. and Bear claws is an artifact…

• Quote from Tschloerin: “Every city has a city mount. You can buy the breedable for faction points at the faction enlister. In Thetford for example it is the Swamp salamander and in Fort Sterling it is the Winter Bear. Each of those mounts is special at something. The Swamp salamander does not have a gallop speed bonus but always has +100% speed even right after mounting up. The winterbear increases you carryweight but isnt as fast as a Moabird which has a nice speed right after mounting and has …

• I mean you can breed swift claw too no? Or do you mean vendor sells? But honestly you have to agree it’s weak no?

• Add splash 25% damage to giant steps or make it do a life percentage on hit or percentage damage converted into true damage. Or even increased healing received could make this a great tank item for zvz or PvE slow charge ability: + to next attack 200 or 135 or so at 400lvl maybe 8.3 275 @Retroman what do you think? Just think this weapon isn’t seeing any game time much like how one handed mace was! But now 1h mace is epic cause of it’s aoe and solo style kite play. Would love to see this weapon …

• Please remove the heart requirements from the tier V mounts or at least the Saddled Moabird. The swift claw is clearly supperior to the bird and is cheaper? also the moabird babies are insanely rare? Make this 10 leather and no heart requirement cause this mount is super weak! Idk why this has been overlooked for so long! the mount is insanely weak and expensive for trash mount

• Yeah this would be great at like .8 cast that way you can reduce it to .65 with food and armor. It would make it more viable for solo play! But honestly it’s aoe needs to be higher or at least its range needs to be forward a little more like .4m more on the front end. My hits are landing short even when the animation is showing shockwave damage but no collision.

• this mount is one of the best in the game and I would love to be able to farm and craft this mount. To many uncraftible mounts And this one is already a normal mob in the game. Along with can you create a normal rhino mount that isn’t a seige mount please? Give it a rush ability that knocks away gankers?

• please make capes proc for npc separate. This gives people who use the Auto attack capes with long cool downs their functions! Demon and that one that does the tornado no one uses lol! Might help if it did some damage wink wink! Just saying!

• Switch the cd modifier for torch to leering cane and leering cane to torch. Torch has way to much cd modification in conjunction with all of that attack speed. And leering cane is very undervalued. If you don’t want to switch them than make leering cane at least l identical or close to torch cd bonuses. The leering canes cd modifier is way to low for the time to give proper utility for one handed cc weapons Which are in the majority already weak. Even the new one hand mace ability isn’t very str…

• Bro I never would of played game if it wasn’t for Covid. Just have time to kill and only decent hardcore PvP game. Rust is old and this is decent. But could be fucking amazing with Dota style maps and no more radar and name plates. That give me all day solo play by hiding in trees and ganking stragglers in big zergs. Also they’d have to remove mounting in combat like in wow! It’s the only way. If I came out with a game like this f2p with dota like maps and terrain you can cut down and hide in th…

• NUF said! WTB p2w gathering tomes! Can I spend more money on game please stop limiting me!

• Make the games visibility like dota! Better vision when on hills and trees to hide in. Honestly this is just lazy! Whole world should have insane dota like hiding aspects. Terrain and vision is a huge part of all moba games and you’ve shit all over it with radar trash mechanic! Remove vision based on screen enlarge screen size and add a torch effect. This limits vision regardless of resolution! Making game a lot more enjoyable and strategic. Can use gorilla warfare mechanics and it increases eff…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Hey I got a simple solution to everything you said mate! Albion is a full loot MMO. If you know what it stands for, it ain't for solo players. We are lucky they decided to even listen to add content for those and that they acknowledge it. They didn't need cause it's a MMO. Imma repeat one last time for you, Massively Multiplayer Online game. Not solo, not small group, it's made for huge group of people and was designed that way since day 1. Some of your points are valid …

• Quote from iRawr: “I actually agree with alot of your words. But it is fair only for top players. Wanna know what new player see? 1. 100 mil is nothing. 2. You can gear up t8 shit but you will find a group in t8.3 in next 30 min. 3. Wanna fame up you specs? Sure, but you need to 1 vs 3-5 divers every 1-2 soloRD who already got 400 spec. So have fun. 4. ZvZ 20 vs 50 still more chance to win and have fun then 4 pve ff party vs 9 divers in pvp gear when you trying to ff. 5. You need an artifact gea…

• Quote from AdamSmith: “In the past: 3 things were important in the past.Money , Fame and Glory. They break all difficulty to obtain silver with the new contents, gold bugs and items ARE NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE! You could remember how hc items were important and expensive in the past! Only the newbies care about item loss old players the ones who are here like at least 2 -3 years , they have over 2 billion so none of them cares if they die! I am not saying that the fame shouldnt be that easy but IT…