Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 203.

• Best mount raising for F2P

TheArimatheus - - Forum Banter

Don't ever disrespect a person that is working for a living, no matter what they do. NEVER. Game on, asshole.

Quote from Player112: “Quote from TheArimatheus: “Your math was off? What a shocker. Especially from someone that naturally assumes everyone flips burgers for a living. ” From your posts, I have good reason to suspect you flip burgers at a bar. You hate those people who drink water. I imagine their tips aren't great. ” From your posts, I have good reason to suspect that you do NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL BUT BITCH AND MOAN. So why don't you shut your fucking dick-lickers and have some respect for pe…

I'm a project manager for a relatively large startup ($2BN after series E) that corrals cats (ie: manages temps, or "contract employees") that each make between $16-$17.50 per hour depending upon whether they're in SFO, PHX, or DFW. If you were actually decent at math you'd be able to quickly realize exactly what my company thinks I'm worth based on a previous post about the rate with which I earn 10 bucks. And if you think anyone is making that kind of money flipping burgers, then you have a se…

• Quote from Drift: “you also have to factor in the the monthly premium cycle is out if whack due to the free premium days given to us because of the ddos. This will also be impacting the gold market at the moment. ” Yeah, we're fully aware of the cycle and have factored that into account.

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ea541cbe6edb8b16e193c3d95

• 1vs3 shouldn't be impossible to avoid if you can use the dungeon mobs successfully to out maneuver and use A to bounce out. Run a suit that gives you a healing dash and an invis spell to set up your escape. 3 players diving a dungeon for one player shouldn't even be high on their radar if everything I've read or seen on YouTube holds any weight. Technically they shouldn't even be aware that you're in there unless they follow you in almost immediately afterward. Do you make it a habit of hanging …

• Quote from Player112: “Too many people buying premium with silver. The price is lifted to reduce the number of people doing that. If these people end up quitting, the price will come down again. ” I think you are projecting way too much of your own life upon others, expecting that they'd rather quit than spend 33 cents a day. You're the only person that openly admits he can't afford ten bucks a month yet claims to be the master of market dynamics. I'm really hoping that you realize, just as ever…

• I've only recently got into dungeon crawling, mainly through just randomly hanging out and partying up in front of T4 dungeons, just to kinda get the hang of group combat and the limitations of my hardware etc. (I run AO on a pretty legit MacBook Pro but it still runs pretty choppy at times) My alt runs T5 flat Knight armor with clarent blade/facebreaker or the gallatine pair (yeah, not really "tanky" I know but she can also run the two handed cleaver or whatever but I like DPS) most people seem…

• The additional market factor in play is that currently, those of us with substantial gold holdings are hoarding our gold and not releasing it into the open market, rightfully expecting that it will rise in value, which creates "false demand" or more commonly known as "a bubble". This is how RL recessions spiral out of control because people hesitate to spend their wealth in the open economy. This will have a two-fold effect. 1) Prices will rise for most products (measured in silver) in the marke…

• For instance, with gold being ~2500 sil each right now before even the vanity gold gets burned, I'm going to wait to purchase gold with any more RL money until the price gets up to around 3500 sil, at which point I'll probably buy another 20-50 bucks worth, dump it all on the market for 3.5k sil each (or whatever I can get close to that, we'll see what the invisible hand deals us) and likely many others (like @Piddle) will have the same plan which will then immediately "devalue the currency". Af…

• Quote from Skitted: “What happens if all Gold would have been spend on skins and premium...how does new Gold enter the economy ? ” People buy it with RL money because/when the price per silver is so very high, which is more or less the "magical creation of wealth" because it effectively at that point comes from "nowhere". Then we take the gold purchased, sell it for silver, which floods the market with excess gold to the point where the supply curve intersects with the demand curve, and then the…

• I just kinda skimmed, and I've never worked the hard math on refining or crafting stations, but to answer your question as to why T4 seems so underpriced - might it be because of the exact "loophole" you seem to have found? Also, and I'm still hoarding or using pretty much everything I've gathered/acquired (I started in May), so I haven't done much market sales comparison - maybe in the RCs the market is just so flooded with the f2p players that stick to blue/yellow gathering zones and never try…

Your math was off? What a shocker. Especially from someone that naturally assumes everyone flips burgers for a living.

You realize, that as the playerbase grows in skill, everything of every tier, (maybe aside from 7.+ and 8.+ stuff) decays in value, right? So, that T6 ox that's worth 250k today will only sell for 175k in two weeks on the same marketplace. You know that though, right? Being the master trader that has never stepped foot beyond a royal city, of course you do - what was I thinking? NOTHING gets by you, right?

• Gold is a fixed price if you buy it with RL money. Well, not really, because some of us took advantage of the discount last week when it was 2k per and and now some are selling it all back at 2.5k around a week later. Some of us will wait maybe another week after that and gold will be sucked out of the economy through the vanity stuff, so we'll be selling it for 3 - 3.5k then. @Player112 - punching in those credit card numbers and spending ten bucks a week ago has fruitfully multiplied much more…

• @Player112 - Was your dumb ass running around in a guild plot (RZ within YZ)? My money is that he probably did it just to piss you off though. Likely because you're an asshole. I gather in YZ all the time and nobody's ever downed me. Show of hands? How often has everybody else been downed in a YZ?

• Focus

TheArimatheus - - General Questions & Discussions

Your broke ass really hates people that don't have time to blow on video games and are actually successful in life, don't you?

• The facebreaker (or really your choice of shield) is good if you expect to encounter groups at a time like RC red zones during peak (where survival/escape is of paramount importance), but mistcaller is great if you're going into sparsely populated B/RZs (where you are dealing with Mobs or you're 1v1/1v2 and might actually prefer to just win the fight).

• Bloodletter + mistcaller for the offhand. It's also an artifact weapon, so while it does take triple the time to acquire each level of skill, you can switch easily whenever to Deathgivers in the same tree and those are a pretty sweet two-handed PvP or dungeon crawling weapon, great DPS.

• Quote from Frawst: “Dude can't find profit in the Black Market Dude goes to forums to complain Dude gets roasted because he's literally the only dude to ever go to the Black Market and not find profit Dude try again Dude probably lose money bc he's too slow ” Yeah. That's what it was... I'm the stupid one... Read my fucking posts before flapping your dick-lickers next time, you illiterate asshole. I feel sad for your parents.