Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• i use a database and basically record when i see an update and set the update timestamp to the time it runs. if you run a script or whatever to pull this data every day then anyone that is not currently in the guild will have an update timestamp > than 24 hours from the current time. so if you know all other members were updated at X time then anyone that has not been updated you can flag as no longer in the guild. this makes the original issue obvious because all of these former members are sti…

• Using the endpoint: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…P-iSqSfYEPJou9mSA/members to see the members of a guild there are some that are listed that have not been in the guild for probably close to a year. Some examples: 1v5 guy: albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/rNP_7M5_S4qbjg2WCJ7V3Q DylanE: albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/GUZMgXHaRPOjP9wxVufcoA SQUIDEY: albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/e5569_8fTp6iyX7GOMSN4g Tesselate: albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/fuU6z2xhQcCEnSZ41EY2bA YewaSlay…

• it seems only the example in the wiki is working. Everything else i get a 502 Bad Gateway error. render.albiononline.com/v1/item/T4_OFF_SHIELD.png these do not seem to work: render.albiononline.com/v1/item/T5_OFF_SHIELD.png render.albiononline.com/v1/item/T6_OFF_SHIELD.png

• looks like it started refreshing again.

• if you take any guild web id and stick it in the below URL. none of the data has been updated since the 24th of April gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/guilds/[Web ID]/members Examples: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…w-MQJGq6OdIdvThUA/members gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…mMyTbGgFasFF3jsvA/members gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…P-iSqSfYEPJou9mSA/members

• [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5

cuatro - - Patch Notes

All the t7 and t8 I've seen are still 1/3 or 1/2...

• Quote from Box20: “Love how they asked for questions and after getting them they just noped out for 2 days straight ” Lol it's the weekend...

• The PVP fame for some people using this API endpoint is billions of PVP fame off: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/guilds/<GUILD ID>/members A specific example: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…P-iSqSfYEPJou9mSA/members GM of CIR now has 78,076,122,293 pvp fame: Source Code (12 lines)It is also reflected here: albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/5a-740ATRM6BEjcG0-ZNCw It appears this started happening after the Queen update. Naismith before the update had 7,807,208 pvp fame. Here is another…

• PvP Fame has been borked.

cuatro - - Bugs

were you banned?

• Fame API seems to have stalled again

cuatro - - Bugs

When using gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…rs/Jyg10qdzQCCQGQwgrGHReg or gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…mMyTbGgFasFF3jsvA/members None of the data has been updated for 2+ days for every person or guild I have checked. What is the frequency of when this data is updated?

• killboard event api gives stale results

cuatro - - Bugs

Yea guild members seems to be stale from yesterday as well. https://gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/guilds/{GUILD_ID}/members For every guild I have checked all the timestamps are from: 2019-08-12T00:16 or 2019-08-12T00:17 I believe they used to be updated once a day before the data center move.

• Quote from Erehwon: “They've only gone and done it again! sbipleeeeze.PNG ” why??????

• attached picture of the map where there is no attack path available to Elmcopse.

• Fps drop in city

cuatro - - Feedback & Suggestions

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-in-City-Graphics-Option/

• When the city zone hits 400+ and it auto hides the player models everything is extremely fast and its easy to get through town/market. Could we have a graphics option so we can enable this at will. This would be extremely helpful on mobile or shitty computers.

• Quote from Lars024: “I believe the calculation is wrong in that cooldown modifier makes cooldowns go faster. not reduce the cooldown. as example, lets say a cooldown is 60 seconds like you calculated with. it regens at a speed of 1/60th cd per second. Now what the difference is here is that the 60 is not reduced but rather the 1 is increased. This gives us a regen of 1.16/60th cd per second. making the total cd time 60/1.16 = 51.72s which is very close to the value you experienced and can be exp…

• Any update?

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from Bigshoes: “There's diminishing returns on cooldown modifier, so when the items are all equipped you get less then adding together each item individually. ” I think it's just one item.. ” Correct. There is only 1 thing equipped that has a cooldown modifier so diminishing returns should not have any effect.

• here is a clearer example using a 7.1 mistcaller and the cooldown on a merc jacket bloodlust imgur.com/a/2j2fsv1 Source Code (10 lines) Something is definitely not correct here. 1.2 seconds could be a big deal in a close battle.

• I dont believe the offhand cooldown modifier is actually reducing the cooldown based on item power. imgur.com/a/sLXJUpL In this picture the top portion shows no offhand and the cooldown time is 2 seconds. In the lower picture the t8 torch is equipped where it shows it should have an 8.2% cooldown reduction but the inventory detail stats screen only shows 7.6%. The tooltip shows the actual cooldown is 1.85 seconds which is also 7.6%: (2 * (1-0.076)) = 1.848 = 1.85 instead of the 8.2% cooldown of …