Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 240.

• if your guild has 100m fame avg; other guild has 50; and you have 99m you dont lose anything; however with 101m you lose 0.1% silver on death.

• Quote from YUJlR0: “Jesus why nerf the loot. The loot is gradually getting worse from solo random dungeons. To my understanding this is due to the lack of players selling or willing to make the trip to Carleon. To me the fix seems rather simple. Make all the zones connecting to Carleon yellow. If the players doing dungeons or the players who are crafting are entirely responsible for the loot that is provided to dungeons, meaning these are largely non PvP players, why make the only route to this …

• Quote from Illiosse: “Someone told me that but is there any taxes when they'll sell those items at market ? ” yap theres taxes

• Quote from asusdataone: “I have premium and I play from PC, my brother plays from his mobile he is new and just starting, my guild friends informed me that by sharing the same IP address ... if I meet him, in the open world or in Some instance they will ban us both because he has no premium. That's right ? ” eh, dont think so, had a guildie have his brother scout while he was playing bdo, so i figure its not banable

• Quote from jaredxsimpson: “Man.. All you people bitching about being killed by Gankers is just funny. Doesn't matter if its 1v1, 1v10, or 1v20.. You still die, and lose your loot. In a game where the is no real winning, you decide what winning is. For some its killing as many people as possible to get the most loot/kill fame. Some people want to be #1 Gatherer, #1 this or that... The real question is.. ARE U HAVING FUN? Is the game ENJOYABLE? Right now, I am not, and it is not. I literally only …

• Quote from SirusX715: “Imagine being part of a mega alliance. Now imagine dodging anti mega alliance mechanics by splitting tags. Now imagine being upset that your exploit can be taken advantage of. ” almost everyone is dodging anti mega alliance mechanics ;

• Quote from prostok01: “Quote from TheSlayer: “Quote from prostok01: “Quote from TheSlayer: “As i suspected all thats happened is the people who want to use this system are doing so privately, giving them a huge advantage over users who have no access to their private discord. ” Giving this op tool to everyone ruining the desing of the update isnt a better option. ” So you think its better for just the large groups in the roads to have mapping tools while the smaller groups (that roads were inten…

• Quote from Idebenn: “It also removes your ability to adjust to those T4 Thorns "healers" on your side by taking the role yourself. As well as your ability to try and adjust to something like dagger heavy setups. What arena needs are higher entry requirements, including both fame and higher IP (even higher for healers). Maybe something like requiring you to unlock the T6/7 Adventurer node on the Destiny Board would also work. Right now you can enter arena basically as soon as you finish the start…

• Quote from Parallel: “Yeah I think most of these people hating on Evilz are just non pvpers who couldn't make it in World of Warcraft, Eve Online, or League of Legends for some reason or another so they chose to play a full loot PvP game and forgot that is what they are playing. For some reason they can not embrace this genre of a game, so they want the genre to change. It's a full loot PvP game. The #1 feature advertised is a PvP game with full loot. It makes 0 sense. ” I got top 0.1% on the le…

• Quote from prostok01: “Quote from TheSlayer: “As i suspected all thats happened is the people who want to use this system are doing so privately, giving them a huge advantage over users who have no access to their private discord. ” Giving this op tool to everyone ruining the desing of the update isnt a better option. ” yah, i agree, i think my guild should have a weapon that 1 taps everyone but trashes if we die. would be unbalanced if you all had it too, so...

• It seems like factions are a bit stale, so in order to liven it up a bit it would be interesting if players could do gathering ; fishing ; pvp while faction flagged and it would add to a territory fight in the red zones which would be controlled by a faction and it would give people bonuses based on the faction their flagged to, in turn i guess more people would go into the zones to farm maybe and more people could pvp in it as well?

• Quote from Poon_Hound_4_Eva: “Questions: 1. Do I get more crops by watering immediately after planting? Or can I water near the 22hr mark, while I wait on focus? 2. Does rotating crops on fields (like RL back in the day) improve yields? 3. Does leaving a field fallow improve yields? ” 2. 3 no 1. ithink not, u just get more seeds , and i think u can water at any point but im not sure cause i did it straight away. gl

• Connection issues

LoganSilkCheeks - - Bugs

Unable to connect today , it just says connecting and it never connects; I had some internet issues today with it being off for several hours and deleted some port forwarding and Im not sure if has something to do with it but still going to mention it. Tried repairing client, reinstalling it; Linux Mint 20 Ulyana; was working fine yesterday.

• wts 8.3 mp bw cape / satchel 8.3 exc offer

• Quote from FallenKraken: “QUESTION..... Personal Island So If i got to the Island Merchant and Abandon my Level 3 island, I can go to a new city and Get it at the SAME LEVEL, But for the Base price... Guild Islands???? So If i got to the Island Merchant and Abandon my Level 3 Guild island, I can go to a new City but it looses all the levels.... Should it not stay at the level 3? ” guild island goes poof; personal island stays same level for 15k

• Quote from Ch1k3n: “Hello, Is this a known bug? I'd like to brain off craft if I can but every few iterations, the button greys out for no reason >:( giphy.com/gifs/WSChWJFJ2HcUuEGS0K ” craft capacity

• Quote from Voltel: “Can we get a new player focused rep on the round table? ” glutts on the table kekw

• Quote from Lordbizare: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Matchmaking system adjusted to maintain consistent invasion chance for PvE players while guaranteeing PvP players can find a match ” Pve players? in the 1 versus 1 made for PK dungeon. it's ok you are just a low iq bunch of morons that's all. ” its not a 1v1 made for pk dungeon, if it was they wouldnt add a bunch of stuff they added, it would be just one tunnel arena kinda thing

• whats hte point of extra castles in 00 03 05 when nobody fights on them anyway, same like the 12 utc

• Quote from Georg51: “Compared to now where no players have a chance since there are no royal territories at all? So are you saying that having no royal territories is somehow better than having them with restrictionas on black zone guilds attacking them? ” alts , mg alts