Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 170.

• Quote from Lapadia: “ 4) Please, please, PLEASE, stop creating those utterly useless events with pumpkins, snow balls and similiar: they are completely useless (like, for real, do I get a completely useless set of clothes which i can only use in carleon doing nothing?! WOW GIMME MORE) and are completely fucking annoying, because when you are famefarming, every damn mob drops some of that useless shit and you have useless loots all over which COULD contain useful stuff and force you to open them.…

• Alpha 2 Yellowzones = Outlands.

Kamui - - Forum Banter

Quote from Taters: “Fus summed it quite nicely in other thread Quote from Fus: “If you look at it objectively it does nothing but good. zergs can find other zergs to fight. small groups can avoid zergs. 10 man groups can fight outnumbered with the new information. You dont have to bring zergs to blue dungeons anymore. ” People who are complaining are fucking monkeys. Or are you telling me beta 1 red zones weren't full of action despite the zerg indicators? ” Beta 1 had ~4 black zones per contine…

• Alpha 2 Yellowzones = Outlands.

Kamui - - Forum Banter

"As part of a testing phase we're enabling the display of groups larger than 10 player on the cluster & minimap in the Outlands, similar to the red zone." . Discuss.

• How to be like HnG

Kamui - - Video and Media Forum

Quote from Gwandir: “From what I saw you engaged on them when they had mobs then talk big when you actually could have waited for a reset before the engage for a fair fight to display your "awsome" skills. On top of that you run around with the current most op weapon and smacktalk ” Actually this is the bridge on our side, they pulled the mobs just to pull off cheesy strat by standing on the bridge in the spot that can't be easly scouted without burning invisibility. Envy taught them well. Some …

• One of your guys had 4.0 cape with 7.1 weapon, I guess I should change the title...damn. I tought you have everything under 7.1 for 1 silver on your own market. I don't consider joining you anymore.

• hey Akela I'm checking my kills and I see mine 6.0 fire staff killing 7.1 stuff. :> Isn't it the same as your 8.2 vs 8.2 video ? It's about the same in case of being "honest".

• GG WP Close fights guys. youtube.com/watch?v=9hczbJ5YhGg

• That's how Beta 1 Guild PvP Looked like : youtube.com/watch?v=3e5TD2hiCQY youtube.com/watch?v=Tx7m27BCXMY That's how This Beta Guild PvP Looks like : youtube.com/watch?v=7dXM1Q4Zgl8 youtube.com/watch?v=2ZxIV-HICRo youtube.com/watch?v=KhcAarXlKAo What's so different ? I don't get it, same shit. This beta is great, many many new great solutions to the old problems. Big props for T7/T8 resource gathering solution, this change is a game changer.

• Quote from Veeshan: “Quote from Kamui: “Quote from Veeshan: “Ive seen a good pair of daggers hit for 2.4k in a duel so yeah there still good for assassinating squishy high priority targets. In 1v1 they can be easily countered by somone who know what there doing and has a skill that works for it, however in group fights there more to be watching so alot of people miss the opportunity to counter them and you can literaly 1 shot any cloth users from 100% hp assuming you have a good pair of daggers.…

• Quote from Veeshan: “Ive seen a good pair of daggers hit for 2.4k in a duel so yeah there still good for assassinating squishy high priority targets. In 1v1 they can be easily countered by somone who know what there doing and has a skill that works for it, however in group fights there more to be watching so alot of people miss the opportunity to counter them and you can literaly 1 shot any cloth users from 100% hp assuming you have a good pair of daggers. ” There was a patch. Jesus christ.

• 1. Claws. 2. DELETE FREAKING LEARNING POINTS ALREADY 3. Claws. Oh, and add one random Item drop for pvp death in yellow zones.

• Quote from Kezia: “dagger pair is still one of the strongest single target dps weapons. the patch didnt change it at all. royal leather helmet assassin chest assasin boots is a common setup focused on hitting a hard e, but its not allways good in 1v1 if you get countered and in pvp its only good for smaller fights. ” Ignorance is a bliss.

• Quote from Derrick: “lmaaao gentlemen talking shit ” Who's talking shit kiddo ? It's just a good sport. Some of us actually have fun in this game.

• @Seirou Hey, somehow one of your Vids get lost in translation... youtube.com/watch?v=LeCwKaUN8S0&feature=youtu.be Here u go my friend ! :')

• HellGates - 1h after reset ?

Kamui - - Bugs

NVM - it's 1 h after reset now, not 30 min. Cool. ps. Inspect gear option dosen't work.

• Bow Auto Attack

Kamui - - Bugs

Quote from Retroman: “Stopping attacks after cast is not intended. I'll look into it. Your example is with the classic control scheme, right ? ” Both.

• I will post it one more time. Add one single random item drop for a knockedown player in yellow zones, with high chance it's a EQ item. Please do it alraedy.

• NoobGates - G vs World.

Kamui - - Video and Media Forum

youtube.com/watch?v=tKZ-6i9lbx…WXGaPxYpJgcDIagpEFvxfqNap

• Bow Auto Attack

Kamui - - Bugs

It happens after almost any skill that force u to "click" to actually use the skill, next example is "Doge" - skill from assassin shoes. Same thing happens.

• Quote from MBYX: “Why do most players say 1h holy staff is better than the divine staff in pvp/pve? I'm pretty new to the game, but from what i can see, the divine staff has stronger heals, so won't it be more effective if positioned correctly? Thanks for all the answer in advances ” Because they don't read patch notes, and live in the past. Divine staff is the new king of healing.