Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Hellements: “Thank you for these ideas. I will bring them up to the devs 3. That sounds like a bug, we're looking into it. 9. Is planned in a similar form with loadouts, it didn't make it for the Rise Of Avalon Update and we hope to get it done for the next big content update. -Hellements ” Number 3 has been in the game since forever, its almost a feature now. "PARTY LEADERS ZONE IN". Should have been looked into it months ago tbh, but thank you. ” Yes numb…

• Can we get an inspect button?

Dagother - - Mobile Version

Yes.

• premium

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from armooo: “I'm having the same problem right now. How was this solved? Email linked to my account [don't post your email on forums] ” Hey, I removed your email from the post. If you have any account-related issues or issues with transactions or premium please message support: support@albiononline.com

• Launcher not working

Dagother - - Bugs

You need to open the game via launcher - there was a patch released today so you need to update your clients.

• Quote from Polinea: “Hejka. Od paru dni mam premium, zakupione pierwszy raz. Znajomi wczoraj kupili premium - też pierwszy raz i w nagrodę dostali jeszcze 1000golda i skina do konia, ja nie mam nic. Wiecie o co chodzi? ” Za samo kupno premium nie dostaje się takich bonusów. Dla graczy, którzy jeszcze niczego nie zakupili w grze jest dostępna jednorazowa oferta promocyjna: 30 dni premium + 100 golda i skórka wierzchowca, jeżeli nie zakupiłeś tej oferty tylko samo premium, wtedy specjalna oferta n…

• Boltcaster's E Bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Channeled spells are basically damage-over-time spells, which in this case works as intended. I'll check with devs if that's something we want to change tho.

• Quote from Sheylan: “Not a bug. Intended behavior. ” That's correct. You can open only solo random dungeons in Roads of Avalon, group dungeons and elite dungeons are only available in fixed locations you can see on the cluster/minimap.

• Everything but Guild Challenge is shared between alliance members.

• Android update problem

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from VinzBoy: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, could you tell us what's exactly the problem? @Wakamama there was a patch yesterday so you need to get new client from the website, please make sure you uninstall the game and delete old apk file before getting the latest one tho. @VinzBoy what happens exactly? There seems to be an issue with sd cards while installing the game so if you have sd card in your phone please remove it ttemporarily ” ok this is what i always do If there's an update,…

• Android update problem

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Wakamama: “Hey Dagother thanks for the reply. I faced the issue before yesterdays patch. I have downloaded mulritple time but i haven removed the apk from the downloads folder which ill do now again. I'll write my issue in details I downalod apk from official site. I install the apk wihout a problem. I open the the and it promots that i need to download latest patch. I press accept and then i get a pop up that redirect me to my web browser. In normal situation the update should simply…

• Android update problem

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, could you tell us what's exactly the problem? @Wakamama there was a patch yesterday so you need to get new client from the website, please make sure you uninstall the game and delete old apk file before getting the latest one tho. @VinzBoy what happens exactly? There seems to be an issue with sd cards while installing the game so if you have sd card in your phone please remove it temporarily.

• Incorrect client version.

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Hey guys, sorry for no news about the iOS version - patch #3 is still waiting to be reviewed by Apple, once it's approved you'll get a notification in your TestFlight app. Usually it doesn't take that much time but unfortunately it's out of our control and we cannot speed up the process.

• Corrupted Dungeons

Dagother - - Bugs

Will be fixed in an upcoming patch soon.

• Quote from Saccavirano: “Should we download again the whole app or the ignore is working? A tired android user ” Hey, this hotfix is obligatory for all platforms (old clients won't work) so you need to download the app from website.

• Not Receiving Sigils From Daily Dungeons

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from TheThracian: “Hello! I've been playing for three days now and I've never received a sigil from a daily T4 dungeon. When I completed the dungeon it just showed the silver on the top part of the screen, but no indication of a sigil being received. When I talk to the mage guy it's grayed out just the same as the silver, but I still haven't gotten a single one. Am I missing something? Do they have to be claimed from somewhere? Some clarification would really be appreciated. Thanks! ” Hey,…

• Hey @Justok16 when was the last time you checked this recovery tab? It was fixed with patch #2 yesterday and you should be able to retrieve all items now - please let me know if it's still bugged for you.

• Quote from FunkyAlien: “can't use enchanted tier 5 solo Dungeon maps on avalonian roads, 5.0 map worked well ” Thanks, will get it fixed soon.

• @glokz the issue with blackmarket not filling its buy orders was hotfixed already, the other issue you mentioned is not a bug.

• I cannot dive corrupted dungeons anymore

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Mitz2: “So everyhting was ok until yesterday, when i decided to change my BZ binding from lymhurst to martlock. Since then, i go inside the corupted dungeon, i activate the shrine and it won't take me anywhere. I PVE dungeon after dungeon, activate the shrine every time, and no PVP unless other people come to my dungeon, wich happens pretty rare. Is strange, because diving use to happen so fast few days ago. like in maximum 10 seconds after shire activation. Anybody else has this issu…

• PVP FAME REDUCED DUE TO YOUR GUYS MESS

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, please check Upcoming PvP Fame Adjustment (Update: Aug 21st, 10:38 UTC) if you haven't read the announcement yet.