Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 200.

• Albion doesn't need gankers

NdwZ - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from NdwZ: “Just mount for serius ganking is something like 1kk+ just a mount ” Dont know what kind of amateurs you gank with but if you can't gank properly with a 500k total set on swiftclaws in a party ono more than 5 then I guess you guys are very bad at ganking. ” because taking shitty 5.1 gear doesn't open you up for bigger fights that present. Also he is right, unless the panther you are chasing is an idiot you have 0 chance to catch h…

• If Your buddys lost 500k for each death it's... cheap ganking? Just mount for serius ganking is something like 1kk+ just a mount. Add the set and You will have something about 3kk to 10kk per death, depends from build You use. I don;t have in mind an amatours but real ganking/fighting. Your gildmates are just "rat-gankers" not a real fighters. Ok You can make a good money from that but it like I sayed before like ratin a HG. I sayed before that "true ganking" is to fight vs victim who can defend…

• Game Balance: Why I won't choose a weapon yet

NdwZ - - Rants

If You wanna play with most OP weapon then You need to fame frome time to time difrent wepons...In history of Albion there was a bunch of OP wepons (even was a time when a Helberd was so OP that only good counter to it was to bring more halberd xD They was good on ZVZ, PVE - as a offtank or dps, solo pve/pvp also, after that it was tweak that it is still viable in some situations but You don't need to bring as many as You can). After changes on 1h dagger it was obvius that it it new OP wep, and …

First of all You have bad view what is a ganking... Camping a portal map or gate with claw or smt and run away when the "prey" want fight back... Ok it is a ganking in some way but it is for ganking the same as rating HG for other HG players. (but i think that rating a HG is more fun and needs more skill to do ) Luckly for all it's quite easy to avoid and even esier to ambush and clear them out if You want. About group ganking (roaming or holding certain maps)... A lot of ppl says that thise kin…

• 1.) Reduce the amount of HO allowed per guild. 2.) Make a entering to HO a chanelling action (same as entering to solo dungeon) 3.) Change how protective shield is working to something like a shield when You enter a dungeon / another flor of dungeon (last long when You stay in one place and breake almost instantly when You going further)

• Quote from Someky: “What am I doing. Borbarad. Disregard my memeing. I apologize if I offended you. Sure I don't know much about ganking since I haven't ganked and don't intend to ever gank, but don't pull that "absolute newbie" thing on me Bruh. I like to do my research (I like to think I do) on things that really interest me and yes that includes how gankers operate even though I don't gank. Plus my point is still validated by the many gankers who still find success even with these changes (At…

• Leave HCE as they are but make a enttry point in OW... For example maps 1-3lvl - blue zones, maps 4-7 yellow zones, maps 8-11 red zones and 12+ BZ only. Something similiar to HG entrence points...

• TAXI Caerleon

NdwZ - - Gildie

Quote from NdwZ: “Bycie taksówkarzem to profesjonalizm, opanowanie, wesołe podejście do życia nawet w najmniej sprzyjających okolicznościach... Bycie taksówkarzem to... powołanie! Więc jeśli Ty, właśnie Ty! Czujesz w sobie tą siłę, to powołanie aby mordo... TFU! Pomagać naszym klientom, bez względu na to czy trafisz na tych wdzięcznych bądź porywczych... A przy okazji masz w sobie żyłkę "mechanika" aby w locie reperować nasze pojazdy to zapraszamy w nasze szeregi! W tym momencie szukamy kierowcy…

• Quote from krazzer: “ There are way to many wolfs, than sheeps. ” And thats why we (TAXI Caerleon) are hunting not only sheeps but also wolfs And hunting other wolf is much more fun But for us all ppl are equal... we kill everyone youtube.com/watch?v=7RybPdm1Hq…oad=101&disable_polymer=1

Albion need gankers, w/o gankers the player driven economy will colapse. And ganking is one of the main activiti advertised in the game from very begining.... Cuting ganking will be like deleting horde or aliance from WoW...

• New axe Realmbreaker

NdwZ - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Yep 8s higher energy cost to enemy is shit mby change it to some % of dmg taking/stealing mana?

• Albion is a full loot PvP game so even activites like gathering or pve are liked with pvp, it's by desing. Road have plenty pve/gathering activites, have dungeons, chest, resources etc... Yep PvP may occur on roads, and this is perfectly fine, the whole concept of game is that PvP excpetet or not can appear. And don't think that blue/yellow zone are zones for PvErs... They don't. Blue/yellow are kinda tutorial zones, introduction to real game. Ew. a place when You can play when You expecting som…

• TAXI Caerleon

NdwZ - - Pogawędki

TAXI Caerlon nie ma lidera... Jest rada Hersztów. Jeden to toxik jakich mało, drugi alkoholik, trzeci, czwarty, piaty jeszcze się nie ujawnili jacy to źli są... A były herszt jedzie na dopalaczach i grzybkach i pisze pierdoły na forum... No i...?

• For me watching a trailer is a first step to maka a decision "do I even want to play in that game". Usualy i make even more reserche before i consider giving a try to any game (f2p or b2p). If You don't then... You learn in a hard way

• I relly don;t get it why ppl are compleing that they don't knew they can be killed or why there are high tier resources etc. in full loot pvp zones... I typed "Albion online trailer" and first video shows that You can be killed when transporting/gathering and also shows counterplay for that.... youtube.com/watch?v=eBU_Fxd0Jf4&disable_polymer=1 Third video even better describe pvp aspect of the game (bu it's "little" outdated) youtube.com/watch?v=JbN6aqgGtuc&disable_polymer=1 If I was know nothin…

• Gameplay is becoming trash

NdwZ - - Rants

Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from NdwZ: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from NdwZ: “@deversent Thank You for using our transport services! I hope You enjoyed the ride! Come again soon Best regards Customer service of "TAXI Caerleon" transport company ” How long have you been playing Albion Online? ” I started playing week or two after AO was going live... I had couple of breaks from the game so... i don;t know... mby a year of semi-active playing? 3 months ingame. ” Okay. Well done, you ha…

• I was playing on holy when flash heal was a total garbage (ok someone was using it but mostly it was poor choice for Q spell) second Q was much better. And thise was changed due to the masive buff to flash heal (more heal, added aoe heal on top of that insted mp recovery) that buff was so strong that even I started playing on flash heal (and I relly don;t like thise kind of spamable heals) beacouse flash heal becone just better that the alternative (mid buffing flash heal was a time when both Q …

• Quote from Craspies: “Quote from NdwZ: “Quote from Craspies: “You see what’s happened right? No small guild is placing a hideout in the road rests. Only those with NAPs or alliances can manage it due to numbers. Stupid shit. ” Not true. I'm in a "small guild" (50ppl cap, no aliance, no naps) and we secured one whole map for us (we placed only one HO but for first couple of days we guarding map and don't allow anybody to settle)It's a bandit camp so be aware ” congrats man. You got lucky. ” Not l…

• Quote from Craspies: “You see what’s happened right? No small guild is placing a hideout in the road rests. Only those with NAPs or alliances can manage it due to numbers. Stupid shit. ” Not true. I'm in a "small guild" (50ppl cap, no aliance, no naps) and we secured one whole map for us (we placed only one HO but for first couple of days we guarding map and don't allow anybody to settle) It's a bandit camp so be aware

• End of ghost pulling.

NdwZ - - Rants

Quote from PenguinSniper: “what's ghost pulling? ” It's a pulling one mob from whoe group. Normaly when You atack a mob who has some companions then all the mobs get agro and start fighting. Just before patch You was able to use couple of "projectal" skill on one mob and after that use inisibility boots and instantly break invis, when You do it right only one mob will agro so You are able to do whole dungeon fighting only one mob at a time. It was used in avalonian dungeon (especialy hight tier …