Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 592.

• What happened with HoT

Immortal - - Forum Banter

Quote from Sosome: “Be Carefull with kind of this people "Immortal" Vendetta I'm just warning your Guilds. He in and out and taking all resource of guilds, without care about guildmate. Just think and feel if Vendetta in that position. Thanks. Dislike this "Immortal Drama Queen" from me.” Yeah, I agree @Rook , @Skytea , @Fasho , @Kip , @Snowman : you guys need to be careful of Immortal. He's going to work his way up to MoC steal all the currency and resources then gquit.

• Vendetta Donation

I think I'm perfectly under control thanks though. I do laugh that Tyrantz left your guild after I told him the true story. If you guys spent half the time circle jerking about me while I just lol at how enraged some of you, you might actually learn to/participate in PvP as you were non-factor. Genesis had more PvP-presence than you unless you count dark dying in city battles as pvp presencePvP presence

• Vendetta Donation

Rook said it quite well. I recruited too quickly and leniently. I allowed a few members to ruin the guild, and it was not worth the time investment to fix the guild after the gold was taken. Unless you're a complete moron blinded by rage, it is evident that Vendetta never stole anything. No gold + no silver = no way to pay territory upkeep. I didn't want randoms to claim it, so I let vendetta. I still am amused when I see people talking about HoT being dead and I'm a terrible leader. It is quite…

• The Genesis Empire

Immortal - - Guild Recruitment

Now, now, now @LordIsi , I'm mostly trollzy. I'm only truly arrogant toward DoD. Can you blame me though? They have FailPunch who is afraid to fight(territory hug) when it's not 3:1 in their favor and the rest of DoD is a joke. On the last week of alpha, we had a castle fight that started about 15v25ish. We killed 1-2 while they killed 5, so it was 10 vs 23-24 and we won the fight since they never charged us. They just stacked in a corner for whatever reason and got rekt.

• No one has said it better. Healing is a fight against the UI more than the enemy team lol. Between the UI and clicking dead bodies to have the loot pop up and obstruct healing, I'm not sure why I still heal lol. Healing circle is the only heal I can use consistently

• Service Needed - Bounty Hunter

Immortal - - Trade

What guild and where does she hang out?

• Quote from Fikus: “Eeee i don't think so dude Dorenir and Gazadriel had T6 heal staff like week ago. So your statment is not true.” I had full T6 gear a week ago.

• LOL, can you please cry about anything else being OP? Someone from Scoia was crying that Mage staffs were OP due to their burst potential/mana regen. Now healing circle is too common, so it should be removed? Better remove Greater Heal and Magic barrier from the healing staff. That is too common too. Heck, let's just remove all heals from the game as they're too common. Being a healer in this game is awful as it is, removing AoE heals would only make it worse.

• First T6 Healer: Immortal

• All planned

Most of the video was pretty decent except the first part when you're chasing like 5 Grief guys with 15 of you. That isn't exactly impressive.

• Everything a healer could hope to have & more! Still need to work on getting my T6 shield though. Would like to thank DonOke, Zarf, Fasho, Valarius, and the couple others who gave me the Harvester last hit like a week ago. Screenshot_2014_10_03_21_32_35.png

• What happened with HoT

Inactivity lol... 4-5 hours a day so inactive

• What happened with HoT

True story. I'm not good with Human Resources yet lol. Too much of a numbers guy.

• What happened with HoT

On my phone, so this is what happened from my perspective with HoT. There are a lot of rumors like me stealing 1.5million silver from the guild or that I played for myself. @'Dark Kn1ght' can chime in if he wishes. I'll add some comparison to Vendetta just to show the difference in players. HoT started out mostly well. There were a few communication errors from my RH and myself. We were steadily progressing to t4, but it was quickly apparent that I recruited poorly or too leniently. I'm a busine…

• @Beelzebabb has to close it as I cant

• Video removed?

• That's a great story but yes hot did disband for AO. ^ is just one of the circle-jerkers.

• Post your in-game selfies!

Immortal - - Small Talk

Screenshot_2014_09_29_15_56_19.jpg First T6 healers, I think?

• Have Question

Immortal - - General Questions & Discussions

People would grow disinterested and leave the game most likely. Activity has also dipped and continues to diminish. Tier progression is far too fast, and people run out of things to do rather quickly.

• Why are you necroing threads?