Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 339.

• All I hear is random casual Royal Island scrubs crying because they can't safely run around in black zones. Black Zones are meant to be controlled by large alliances, for this to happen they need to have some semblance of control. If you randomized drop ins you'd remove all semblance of control for the controlling alliance.

• It's a free market. If people are willing to spend 1 gold per silver let them.

• The way it is now you are almost as safe in red as green if you run 8+ players. Because no one is going to want to take that much negative rep.

• I was apart of this Envy group when this happened and I gained -2900 rep from 1 engagement with 10+ players. I'm still working on grinding out the rep penalty 16 hours later. I've never seen a game punish pvp so harshly and I come from games such as Lineage 2.

• Quote from Glowyrm: “Quote from Suron: “Reading all these negative stuff lately is kinda scary. I newly came here and just started participating in the forums. It feels like I bought into a dying game. I was gonna upgrade into legend... ” I think it's just a symptom we're seeing of almost all early access MMO's. People used to get a complete game (for the most part - there were always exceptions) when it had already been thoroughly developed and tested and was ready for release. Now people are g…

• Quote from Smoey: “Quote from Klien: “Wipe is in feb/march which starts Beta 3 and then maybe 2-3 months after that the game will probably launch ” I thought this was final beta? ” What ever made you think that?

• Quote from Shroude: “Quote from Vortech: “Please no resource specific refining gems.. for T5+ Quote from Korn: “Resource spawn rates wil be significantly increased across the world. To counter-balance, more resources will be needed for refining. The impact of this change is that 1 zone can sustain many more gatherers than it currently can (often, at T6, one player can almost keep a zone clean) and will significantly reduce the frustration of constantly seeing empty nodes. Of course, weight of ba…

• Quote from Saya: “Phew what a long time it took to read each and every post! A few things you hardcore players need to realize include: 1. Most casuals will only play until their premium subscription ends, when things get more grindy 2. They won't care about min-maxing their learning points to focus one tree up to T8 as quickly as possible 3. They probably won't even find out about private islands until halfway through their first month 4. Hardcore players are to be admired / avoided, not compet…

• Quote from Citryn83: “Quote from Ponch0: “DO you think about cancel Learning Points? The biggest mistake was do red LP for unlock. The best way imo is cancel LP. Everyone should grind thesame amount of fame. Maybe like 2/3 of max fame. Little less thanfornow but withou LP unlock. This is theright way. ” LP points are GOOD for those who do not spend 10hours a day in game ” No. They aren't. They encourage players to keep a subscription and reward them for NOT playing the game. What you want is a d…

• @Eternalhaze They can't prevent that. People will still buy silver through 3rd party websites to gain an advantage. At least how it is right now lets SI dictate the value, and the example we have from this test is a guild spending $2000+ worth of gold on one fight. We need silver sinks in the game so there isn't inflation and the transmuter is a good solution. Otherwise People will just keep accumulating silver with nowhere to spend it. Yeah they can buy items from other players but that silver …

• They think players will be content with endlessly gathering T2/T3 resources in safe zones to sell to PvP players. However there is a flaw in that system, players want to progress. It only takes a day to start gathering T4. So how is gathering T2/T3 going to be attractive? The only thing I know they are doing right is allowing T2/T3 gathering fame contribute to gathering progression of higher tiers. Not sure when that patch will roll out though. Yeah... about the time thing. See... in Sandbox MMO…

• They are addressing this I believe? They are giving more incentive to fight for chests/hellgates and dungeons. The devs also want to bring back pvp hotspots when they design the launch map. The devs understand your complaints but it will take time for them to fix it.

• You can already 1v1 duel in town or next to plot? I think the devs should be encouraging PvP in the open world, not "no risk fun pvp on your safe island". Encourages too many people to just sit in town.

• Quote from Holoin: “Also, those talking about LP, They already said they wil be rebalancing LP. Remember LP plus things with subcription will be how they gather income. I would gladly waste more money on the game cause they are doing amazing job so far. Take a look at most player based economy sandbox games, most them are dead due to the devs not hearing the players. The devs of this game are doing their best. ” You know LP has been a system in this game since August 2015 right? January 2015 was…

• Quote from Hertzog: “A dismount cast time would've prevented that scenario without the side effects of a global cooldown. If it takes time to pull an ox out of your pants, why doesn't it to stuff an ox back down them? ” Good joke. I guaran-fucking-tee that open world pvp would be people running around on horses and dismounting on top of players. Not good for the game at all. There is a lot of very good incentive for gankers to run around on foot and it is healthy for the game. In fact it is one …

• Quote from Pasky: “There's nothing wrong with casuals being at T4 when most haven't even played the game for a month yet, if anything it's absolutely ridiculous anyone is in t7-t8 right now, unless you're part of the camp that wants to do away with any meaningful progression entirely (and if that's the case, why not just play a MOBA). Fame values in general need tweaking and less reliance on LP anyway. T4 is also the most economical gear for them to PvP in, especially if they're casual, unless y…

• Quote from Raikiri: “Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Quote from Raikiri: “Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Quote from Raikiri: “Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Quote from Raikiri: “So when is Beta 3 release date? ” Do you want them to release as is so you don't play at launch too? ” Are you that blind as to what is going on? ” The CEO addressed a bunch of problems with the game and ideas of how they want to fix them? Instead of turning a blind eye and launching as is without making any changes so everyone wh…

• Quote from b0unc3r: “Main thing to rework (in my opinion): Lerning Points - those have to be removed. ” They see Learning Points as a success though.

• Quote from Bercilak: “We will make Albion great again! ” Yay!